Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) (2452 Views)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Sorry bobo, don't cry pls.. shey allah in Quran ask you to celebrate the birth of muhammad? Had it been Muhammad worth celebrating you won't be crying because we are celebrating Jesus Christ.. Even your children in Islam are celebrating Christmas with us as they want to visit Santa Claus in grotto

Ninu gbogbo odun ti nbe laiye ti keresi yato oje odun alarinrin

Shimei long time no mention.

And I don't celebrate The Prophet birthday. He never did, his Companions never did. So, I don't.

Any other thing?

I know you are low on intelligence but you should know that Jesus and Jews and the Bible never reckoned with the Solar Calendar but rather the Lunar Calendar, so picking the 25th of a Solar system of reckoning time is wrong even if you must celebrate your God's Birthday.

And I am not crying just schooling you as always.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
advocatejare:

A Baal worshipper is talking about paganism

What is the meaning of crescent moon at the top of the minarets of your mosques? Paganism!

Dunce, the Moon crescent was added to the ensign of Islam by the Turks when they became Muslims as a whole. That was when they kicked arse.s in Constantinople and kick the worshipping of the Cross out of that Land.

Retar.d try Wikipedia and Google, they will enlightened your ignorant mind angry

Another season of SATAN LUCAS is around the corner. No be so? When you celebrate the birth of your man-god.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by advocatejare(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I Lukuluku69 is a Dunce, the Moon crescent was added to the ensign of Islam by the Turks when they became Muslims as a whole. That was when they kicked arse.s in Constantinople and kick the worshipping of the Cross out of that Land.
And replaced it with the worship of Moon(Baal/Allah)!

Confused soul, so you mean that the crescent moon at the top of the minarets of your mosques is an innovation (Bidaah) that every Muslim today have accepted because your moon good BaalALLAH is the one represented with the crescent moon, but on this same thread you said you don't participate in the Maulid Nabiyy (Muhammad's birthday) celebration that other Muslims celebrate.

So how come you embrace one Bidaah and reject the other?
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
advocatejare:

And replaced it with the worship of Moon(Baal/Allah)!

Confused soul, so you mean that the crescent moon at the top of the minarets of your mosques is an innovation (Bidaah) that every Muslim today have accepted because your moon good BaalALLAH is the one represented with the crescent moon, but on this same thread you said you don't participate in the Maulid Nabiyy (Muhammad's birthday) celebration that other Muslims celebrate.

So how come you embrace one Bidaah and reject the other?

Odeh.

So, you know about innovation in Islam? Interesting....

Like I said, consult Wikipedia and Google since you did not go to a proper school at least what you will learn on wiki and Google is free.

Oh! You have been following my posts? Wonderful! Keep at it you will learn a thing or two that is if you open your mind to learning and weaning you of the tripe you have been fed with.

Like i said, the Turkmen added it when they kicked your forerunners arse.s in Constantinople the place those useless Letter in Revelation was directed at.

Having the Crescent or not does not invalidate the Prayers said I'm our Masajid. Some have it some don't so, cry all you want. You are used to the wailing. So wail on...... Ko kan aye
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by advocatejare(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Odeh ni Lukuluku69

So, you know about innovation in Islam? Interesting....
Of course. I know that you cherry pick innovations to reject. Your false prophet Muhammad never use Tesubah (Misbaha) to pray but you Muslims do that today and you don’t see anything wrong in it

Your false prophet Muhammad didn’t do dhikr while sitting around a white cloth and chanting rubbish hundreds of times like you do today

Your false prophet forbade music and musical instruments but today we have Aye Loyun, Ere Asalatu and co using gbedu to send asalatu to muhammad who has rotten in his grave etc

So you hypocrites only pick the innovation that doesn’t suit you to demonize and tag it Bidaah

Like I said, consult Wikipedia and Google since you did not go to a proper school at least what you will learn on wiki and Google is free.
Ottoman Empire gave you crescent moon as a symbol of your god and you embrace it till date, why didn’t you reject it as one of the innovations?

Having the Crescent or not does not invalidate the Prayers said I'm our Masajid.
Did Muhammad pray in a masjid that had moon symbol at its top?

You’re partaking in innovation that suits your folly!
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
advocatejare:

Of course. I know that you cherry pick innovations to reject. Your false prophet Muhammad never use Tesubah (Misbaha) to pray but you Muslims do that today and you don’t see anything wrong in it

Your false prophet Muhammad didn’t do dhikr while sitting around a white cloth and chanting rubbish hundreds of times like you do today

Your false prophet forbade music and musical instruments but today we have Aye Loyun, Ere Asalatu and co using gbedu to send asalatu to muhammad who has rotten in his grave etc

So you hypocrites only pick the innovation that doesn’t suit you to demonize and tag it Bidaah

Ottoman Empire gave you crescent moon as a symbol of your god and you embrace it till date, why didn’t you reject it as one of the innovations?

Did Muhammad pray in a masjid that had moon symbol at its top?

You’re partaking in innovation that suits your folly!

Odeh.

It is true my Beloved never use a Tasbee. He counted his Fingers but some Companions that can't keep up used to count pebbles. He saw it and did not complain, so that means it is acceptable. And I count my Fingers too.

Yes My Beloved forbid Music and I don't listen to it nor indulge in it. Though I used to before but with more knowledge I stopped. On your Music thing and innovation and all that, I hope you know that a Muslim can erred in the things of this world but the main goal of our existence we never erred and that is worship of Allah. It is a prayer of the Prophet and it has been answered. So, continue the wailing

As for Dhkir, of cos you can do it anywhere. Standing, sitting, walking. If some people choose to sit around with a white cloth spread in front they have Allah to call them account to not me.

As for the Crescent �� by the Turkmen, cry and cry. One of you was crying about Hagia Sophia one time like that, so you can join in too.

E no concern you where Prophet Muhammad pray. You never believed in him so why bother your ignorant minfabout where he prayed?

SATAN LUCAS season is around the corner, think about the orgies, wines you normally perform during your god birthday.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

And I don't celebrate The Prophet birthday. He never did, his Companions never did. So, I don't.

Any other thing?

I know you are low on intelligence but you should know that Jesus and Jews and the Bible never reckoned with the Solar Calendar but rather the Lunar Calendar, so picking the 25th of a Solar system of reckoning time is wrong even if you must celebrate your God's Birthday.

Dunce, did you know Islam more than those celebrating his birthday from Sultan of sokoto, muric, etc? Even your people cried as you are crying now to FG to always declare public holiday just because you want to remember his birthday?

Slave Luku, it will be better you go back to Ile-Kewu in Ilorin, you don't understand this your Islam at all grin
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Any other thing?

Oponu ode ayerada, if you want to know why it is Dec. 25th, you will ask and I will tell you rather than crying because WE ARE CELEBRATING THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS that is not running after little girls for sex like the one and only paedophile messenger of allah, Muhammad that loves having sex with little girls
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06am On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Sir Babbler, Herod was not an Israelite but rather Edomite.

Faithful Israelites of ancient times had the fear of God so they don't copy Canaanite's traditions {Deuteronomy 12:30} but politicians aren't faithful to God because they love the glory of the world. That's why Herod Antipas marked his birthday like other politicians of his time who are from pagan nations, and as you can see it's this pagan guests he wanted to please when he sent guards to behead God's prophet in honour of birthday! Matthew 14:9, 26

Thanks for the interest shown! smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Faithful Israelites of ancient times had the fear of God so they don't copy Canaanite's traditions {Deuteronomy 12:30} but politicians aren't faithful to God because they love the glory of the world. That's why Herod Antipas marked his birthday like other politicians of his time who are from pagan nations, and as you can see it's this pagan guests he wanted to please when he sent guards to behead God's prophet in honour of birthday! Matthew 14:9, 26

Thanks for the interest shown! smiley

Oga Babbler, I corrected a wrong notion you had. Herod was not Jewish/Israelite as you posted but an Edomite.

You are not the one to tell me that God's Faithful don't celebrate birthdays. I have known that since I was a Teenager.

Those that fixed 25th December for a Jew birthday only make themselves open to ridicule. Jews don't reckon time with the Solar Calendar but rather the Lunar Calendar. So using the Solar Calendar will always make 25th December to move forward at least some 11/12 days every year but what do I know? They are Deaf, Blind and Dumb and they return not. cheesy
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Oponu ode ayerada, if you want to know why it is Dec. 25th, you will ask and I will tell you rather than crying because WE ARE CELEBRATING THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS that is not running after little girls for sex like the one and only paedophile messenger of allah, Muhammad that loves having sex with little girls

Shimei, I know the abuse will come when you don't have anything to say. Na so you they abuse those that sired you. I am not surprised.

God specifically told the Jews to reckon time with the sighting of the New Moon. Fixing 25th of a Solar reckoning is not Biblical but European pagan ways.

Lol. King of Kings that did not rule over even an Hamlet in Judea? A King with no Army? A King with no Territory?

Did I not tell you that the Term "King of Kings" was stolen from the Persia and affixed on Jesus?

You never learn. And I don't think you will ever. Dumb, Deaf and Blind.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2022
TenQ:

LOL!
That's why a simple question, you can't answer because Allah is the best deceivers!

Are you ashamed because a STONE is a PARTNER will Allah in forgiveness of your sins?

The QUESTION:
1. Can you explain on the contrary why the black stone may not be equivalent to Magical Charms of idolaters?
2. Can you explain WHY you Muslims point to or kiss/or touch the black stone as part of their religious activities during their pilgrimage?

You need to first answer where Christmas is in your Bible and get the reward!

Also why your God has to send his son (=Himself aka trinity) to be the dibia sacrificial lamb for other's sins!

At least this involves human blood ritual!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Dunce, did you know Islam more than those celebrating his birthday from Sultan of sokoto, muric, etc? Even your people cried as you are crying now to FG to always declare public holiday just because you want to remember his birthday?

Slave Luku, it will be better you go back to Ile-Kewu in Ilorin, you don't understand this your Islam at all grin

The Jehovah Madness people say you are a deluded fellow and I will have to agree with them on that.

Sebi you patrol the Muslim Section on Nairaland, and you did not see posts of Muslims saying Celebrating the Prophet Birthday is not cool? Or you choose to gloss over that?

That Sultan Celebrate a thing doesn't make it valid. The Sultan is human and can err. If FG declare a work free day for Birthdays na Dem wahala be that not mine.

And for your info, I am a proper Lagos boy. Never been to any Ile kewu as you wrote.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

The Jehovah Madness people say you are a deluded fellow and I will have to agree with them on that.

Sebi you patrol the Muslim Section on Nairaland, and you did not see posts of Muslims saying Celebrating the Prophet Birthday is not cool? Or you choose to gloss over that?

That Sultan Celebrate a thing doesn't make it valid. The Sultan is human and can err. If FG declare a work free day for Birthdays na Dem wahala be that not mine.

And for your info, I am a proper Lagos boy. Never been to any Ile kewu as you wrote.

You are not different from those JWs madness and I will treat all of una accordingly you kuku know me..

So NL Muslim section is more islamical than Sultan of Sokoto, Muric, Arab world, etc that are celebrating the birth of Baby Aishat's husband, Muhammad right?? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ISLAMIC WORLD for degrading the religion of allah and muhammad

https://eng.majalla.com/node/169826/culturemawlid-al-nabi-celebrations-arab-world

Slave Luku, I have a sound Ile-Kewu @Eiye-Korin in Ilorin I will recommend for you sogbo, all you need to do is to humble yourself for learning lobatan

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You are not different from those JWs madness and I will treat all of una accordingly you kuku know me..

So NL Muslim section is more islamical than Sultan of Sokoto, Muric, Arab world, etc that are celebrating the birth of Baby Aishat's husband, Muhammad right?? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ISLAMIC WORLD for degrading the religion of allah and muhammad

https://eng.majalla.com/node/169826/culturemawlid-al-nabi-celebrations-arab-world

Slave Luku, I have a sound Ile-Kewu @Eiye-Korin in Ilorin I will recommend for you sogbo, all you need to do is to humble yourself for learning lobatan

Shimei, the standard to judge Muslims is the Quran and the Hadiths. Not the Sultan, not the Sheikh.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by TenQ: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

You need to first answer where Christmas is in your Bible and get the reward!

Also why your God has to send his son (=Himself aka trinity) to be the dibia sacrificial lamb for other's sins!

At least this involves human blood ritual!
Can you kindly open a new thread for this. I will join you there!

However, on Christmas:
I think I've answered Question before on this thread. Christmas, Easter etc are Christian times of CELEBRATION and REMEMBRANCE and so are NOT anywhere in the Bible.

Are the following in the Qur'an too? Eid-ul-Adha,
Maulid Al-Nabi and Ramadan?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Shimei, the standard to judge Muslims is the Quran and the Hadiths. Not the Sultan, not the Sheikh.

Dunce, oponu ode ayerada, did you know Islam more than your people in Saudi Arabia or you know Quran and Hadiths more than the Saudis that are celebrating the birth of baby Aishat's husband, Muhammad abi? Shey your people in Saudi Arabia don't read Quran and hadiths before celebrating the birth of one and only messenger of allah kwo? grin bobo go back to Ile-Kewu you need knowledge

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga Babbler, I corrected a wrong notion you had. Herod was not Jewish/Israelite as you posted but an Edomite.

You are not the one to tell me that God's Faithful don't celebrate birthdays. I have known that since I was a Teenager.

Those that fixed 25th December for a Jew birthday only make themselves open to ridicule. Jews don't reckon time with the Solar Calendar but rather the Lunar Calendar. So using the Solar Calendar will always make 25th December to move forward at least some 11/12 days every year but what do I know? They are Deaf, Blind and Dumb and they return not. cheesy

Do you have any reference in the Bible to back this up? undecided
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2022
The Bible offers few clues on the birth of Jesus Christ. Celebrations of Jesus’ Nativity are not mentioned in the Gospels or Acts; the date is not given, not even the time of year. The Biblical reference to shepherds tending their flocks at night when they hear the news of Jesus’ birth ( Luke 2 : 8 ) might suggest the spring lambing season; in the cold month of December, on the other hand, sheep might well have been pen.

This stands in sharp contrast to the very early traditions surrounding Jesus’ last days. Each of the Four Gospels provides detailed information about the time of Jesus’ death. According to John, Jesus is crucified just as the Passover lambs are being sacrificed. This would have occurred on the 14th of the Hebrew month of Nisan, just before the Jewish holiday began at sundown (considered the beginning of the 15th day because in the Hebrew calendar, days begin at sundown). In Matthew, Mark and Luke, however, the Last Supper is held after sundown, on the beginning of the 15th. Jesus is crucified the next morning—still, the 15th.

There is another way to account for the origins of Christmas on December 25: Strange as it may seem, the key to dating Jesus’ birth may lie in the dating of Jesus’ death at Passover.

Around 200 C.E. Tertullian of Carthage reported the calculation that the 14th of Nisan (the day of the crucifixion according to the Gospel of John) in the year Jesus died was equivalent to March 25 in the Roman (solar) calendar.9 March 25 is, of course, nine months before December 25; it was later recognized as the Feast of the Annunciation—the commemoration of Jesus’ conception. Thus, Jesus was believed to have been conceived and crucified on the same day of the year. Exactly nine months later, Jesus was born, on December 25.

This is how New year arose:

Luke 2:21

And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Jesus, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.

The beginning of another year starts after 8days from 25th Dec.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Lol

Do you really want to learn?

On a second thought, sebi I am on your ignore list?

That is an aside. If you want to learn I am ready to teach.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

You of all people should know that the Herodian Dynasty that ruoed Judea were not Israelites or Jewish.

1. They never observe the Jewish Customs

2. Never aligned with Jews or Judaism

3. And the Jews never claimed them as one of them.

This you can't find in the Bible, but from History Books .

If you are still in doubt, I have attached a Wiki Screenshot. Take it up and read for yourself.

The Jews won't admit to that fact too because it put to lie the word of God as contained in the Old Testament that Esau (Edom) will serve Jacob (Israel) but Edom actually ruled over them.

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

You of all people should know that the Herodian Dynasty that ruoed Judea were not Israelites or Jewish.

1. They never observe the Jewish Customs

2. Never aligned with Jews or Judaism

3. And the Jews never claimed them as one of them.

This you can't find in the Bible, but from History Books .

If you are still in doubt, I have attached a Wiki Screenshot. Take it up and read for yourself.

The Jews won't admit to that fact too because it put to lie the word of God as contained in the Old Testament that Esau (Edom) will serve Jacob (Israel) but Edom actually ruled over them.

Not in the Bible so forget it, Herod was an Israelite politician! smiley
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Not in the Bible so forget it, Herod was an Israelite politician! smiley

Of course.

The brainwash is 100% complete.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by advocatejare(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Odeh ni Lukuluku69 and his entire generation

It is true my Beloved never use a Tasbee. He counted his Fingers but some Companions that can't keep up used to count pebbles. He saw it and did not complain, so that means it is acceptable. And I count my Fingers too.
Is pebbles now Misbaha?

And have you corrected your fellow Muslims indulging in those Bissau?

Yes My Beloved forbid Music and I don't listen to it nor indulge in it. Though I used to before but with more knowledge I stopped. On your Music thing and innovation and all that, I hope you know that a Muslim can erred in the things of this world but the main goal of our existence we never erred and that is worship of Allah. It is a prayer of the Prophet and it has been answered. So, continue the wailing
Go and tell that to Ayeloyun, Ere Asalatu and the likes

Did you watch the Qatari yesterday how they were dancing and beating drums? Is qatar no longer an Islamic nation?
They knew that it’s rubbish not to do music that’s why they are doing it now

As for Dhkir, of cos you can do it anywhere. Standing, sitting, walking. If some people choose to sit around with a white cloth spread in front they have Allah to call them account to not me.
Did muhammad sit around white clothes to do his dhkir or not?

As for the Crescent �� by the Turkmen, cry and cry. One of you was crying about Hagia Sophia one time like that, so you can join in too.

E no concern you where Prophet Muhammad pray. You never believed in him so why bother your ignorant minfabout where he prayed?
Moon worhsipper

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Of course.

As I don reset your brain with the truth coming from Saudi Arabia

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by AkinwaleJJ(f): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Of course.
Brainwash when you jumped into a topic that has nothing to do with your religion, start arguing that it's not right only to quote me again and start insulting me for saying it's not scriptural just as you also say.

Who is the brainwashed now?

Me that's always minding my business or you that can't keep your own words simply because you just feel like arguing? smiley
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

Brainwash when you jumped into a topic that has nothing to do with your religion, start arguing that it's not right only to quote me again and start insulting me for saying it's not scriptural just as you also say.

Who is the brainwashed now?

Me that's always minding my business or you that can't keep your own words simply because you just feel like arguing? smiley

Oga Ade, I have seen you "jumped" Islam and Muslims threads too nah.

I did not insult you in any way o. I only call a Spade by it proper name.

The Herodian Dynasty is not Jewish and I pointed it out to you. You asked for reference from the Bible and I told you where to get it. How is that insult? Or can that count as insult?

Despite showing you established fact on what you asked, you still insist that once it is not in the Bible, you hold on to your wrong notion. That is brainwashing Sir. No other word in my vocabulary as at then and till now.

And how does this not concern me, the Op threw a Challenge to Nairaland and the last time I checked I am still a registered member.

So Oga just shush it.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by advocatejare(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

SATAN LUCAS season is around the corner, think about the orgies, wines you normally perform during your god birthday.
You shouldn’t even have mouth to accuse others of worshipping Satan when you have Luciferian symbol at the top of the minarets of your mosques

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by AkinwaleJJ(f): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga Ade, I have seen you "jumped" Islam and Muslims threads too nah.
I did not insult you in any way o. I only call a Spade by it proper name.
The Herodian Dynasty is not Jewish and I pointed it out to you. You asked for reference from the Bible and I told you where to get it. How is that insult? Or can that count as insult?
Despite showing you established fact on what you asked, you still insist that once it is not in the Bible, you hold on to your wrong notion. That is brainwashing Sir. No other word in my vocabulary as at then and till now.
And how does this not concern me, the Op threw a Challenge to Nairaland and the last time I checked I am still a registered member.
So Oga just shush it.

I've cut you off from my mention ever since i found out that you're not a man of your own words, i only engaged you on this because you raised a topic that interests me but since it has no biblical backing you can hold onto your opinion i have no interest in whatever you think. This is about the Bible that's why i came to contribute i don't have any business with your Qu'ran or Islam. You can never ever find me on your Islamic section i'm not like those looking forward to arguing with you people i've said "GOODBYE" to that religion and never will i have anything to do with it again.
So if you're looking for someone to engage in some fruitless arguments please count me out! smiley
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

I've cut you off from my mention ever since i found out that you're not a man of your own words, i only engaged you on this because you raised a topic that interests me but since it has no biblical backing you can hold onto your opinion i have no interest in whatever you think. This is about the Bible that's why i came to contribute i don't have any business with your Qu'ran or Islam. You can never ever find me on your Islamic section i'm not like those looking forward to arguing with you people i've said "GOODBYE" to that religion and never will i have anything to do with it again.
So if you're looking for someone to engage in some fruitless arguments please count me out! smiley

Oga, Whatsapp with all these iregbe gan sef.

Don't reply the mention. How hard is that to sink into your blocked mind/brain? How hard.

Oga swerve joor. When you were dissing Islam and Muslims, it was okay for you abi? So, you can't take what you dish out?

Oga, I will mention you just the same way your people kept knocking on my Gate. Just be intelligent enough to ignore and if you don't like it, go have one with yourself. cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by AkinwaleJJ(f): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga, Whatsapp with all these iregbe gan sef.
Don't reply the mention. How hard is that to sink into your blocked mind/brain? How hard.
Oga swerve joor. When you were dissing Islam and Muslims, it was okay for you abi? So, you can't take what you dish out?
Oga, I will mention you just the same way your people kept knocking on my Gate. Just be intelligent enough to ignore and if you don't like it, go have one with yourself. cheesy cheesy

Just you know that i only chat with intelligent minds not blind religionists who don't keep their own words. I know it's paining you that i have ignored you completely so enjoy your fruitless arguments with churchgoers.

GOODBYE! wink
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by AkinwaleJJ(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thread is about Christmas and Bible, the main character of debate is Jesus.

I do know how that could be the business of a Muslim, yet someone has to cross the line even when what i typed is not against his opinion just to mention me! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Or No God? Who Cares And What Does It Really Matter? / The World's Oldest Profession / Who Originated The Prosperity Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.