Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) (2455 Views)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by sagenaija: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

It's folly to ask questions this way!
That's why I just left him in his folly!

1. We haven't concluded this thread on Christmas in the Bible.
2. Muslims use Qu'ran and Sunnah to derive judgement. So anyone separating the books is already making a ninny of himself.

So you too can join him.

Excuses to run for cover. We understand. Jesus' birth was celebrated by angels. True or false?
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by AntiChristian: 5:38am On Jan 03, 2023
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Excuses to run for cover. We understand. Jesus' birth was celebrated by angels. True or false?

Did i ask about Angels?

And were the Angels celebrating on December 25th?

Who cooked Christmas food and design Christmas trees among the Angels?

Which Angel was the father Christmas masquerade?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2023
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
What should trouble you is this that Jesus said: "I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

Do you see what is happening in Iran? Things can happen that will change the tide suddenly.

Angels celebrated the birth of Jesus. None of you can deny that fact. In other words, at Jesus' birth heaven celebrated.

And I am yet to get your response as to which of the Churches did Christ build and you are yet to provide the answer! Is it the Gay Loving Anglicans or the Effigy strewn Catholic Church? Or the ones that their Deeds belong to your G.Os? When you identify that Church, please mention me again.

So, what is happening to Iran that has not happen your any Nation before? Be it Atheist, Muslin or Christian?
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Hoodrat:

heres a Must to know regarding water baptism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qAFItvhnWg

Keep your video i'm not interested in videos i only read your comments to decipher what you have upstairs. smiley
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by sagenaija: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

Did i ask about Angels?

And were the Angels celebrating on December 25th?

Who cooked Christmas food and design Christmas trees among the Angels?

Which Angel was the father Christmas masquerade?

The bottom line is that it was celebrated!!!
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by sagenaija: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And I am yet to get your response as to which of the Churches did Christ build and you are yet to provide the answer! Is it the Gay Loving Anglicans or the Effigy strewn Catholic Church? Or the ones that their Deeds belong to your G.Os? When you identify that Church, please mention me again.

So, what is happening to Iran that has not happen your any Nation before? Be it Atheist, Muslin or Christian?

The church is all those who have believed in Jesus Christ as their Savior.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by Lukuluku69(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
The church is all those who have believed in Jesus Christ as their Savior.

Plus including the Gay loving Anglicans and Catholics, the Nigerian Pentarascals and all whotnots abi?

Make una continue
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by AntiChristian: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
The bottom line is that it was celebrated!!!

So many things were celebrated in the Bible which you don't celebrate.

So how is that the bottom line?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.Roofing company Sugar Hill
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, <a href="https://bluerosehandbags.com/">leather handbags</a>
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Islamabad Regalia Hotel, with its mid-century modern design, elaborately pillared banquet halls, and thoughtfully crafted boardrooms, is the place to be. We ensure your stay remains pleasurable and comfortable, providing safety to our guests through our well-trained team of hospitality experts who are there round the clock to take care of your needs 5 star hotel in Islamabad. Regalia has it all sorted, from business services to personal safety, pick and drop arrangements, and a delicious meal suited to your craving as you enjoy a home away from home.
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.fully funded scholarships
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.Kitchen Renovation
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.Concrete Driveway
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.Calgary kitchen remodeling
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 11:46am On Feb 03, 2023
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! oil and gas training
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..buy usedguns
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.buy dermal fillers online
Re: Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward) by socialmedia012: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..Security Company Uxbridge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behold The Man Who Led Pastor W.F. Kumuyi To Christ / Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) / An Exclusive Interview With Pastor W.F Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.