Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Exposing Corrupt Governor Charles Soludo: How He Bought N1.8 Billion House In Lo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing Corrupt Governor Charles Soludo: How He Bought N1.8 Billion House In Lo (525 Views)

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor" / Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing Corrupt Governor Charles Soludo: How He Bought N1.8 Billion House In Lo by jerk: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2022
shocked

Forget the professor added to his name, Charles is an El Chapero who uses his false intelligence to cover up the numerous crimes he committed while he was CBN henchman.

As CBN Governor, he had an official residence.

Just follow me as I narrate.

This narration is already in an exclusive report with ICPC who kept the file from being treated and Charlie El Chapero from being jailed.

Mr.Soludo’s official residence as CBN Governor on 14 Daresalam Street, Wuse 11, Abuja is one of the most expansive compounds in the capital.

The cluster of buildings in the complex is hidden behind a tall fence, which appear to be well in excess of municipal requirements of a maximum height of 1.5 meters.

The more intriguing aspect of the building is how Mr. Soludo got the Obasanjo federal executive council to approve his purchase of what is properly the CBN governor’s official residence.

It is a situation similar to Sunday Ehindero’s purchase of the Inspector General of Police’s residence which has since been reversed.

Mr. Soludo made an elaborate security excuse that allowed him to get the approval to purchase the house for N200 million, which is now worth over N1.5 billion. Imagine N200M in 2007.

CBN sources said another N100 million was used to renovate it to his taste. “It was one of the most improper decisions to allow him purchase that house,” a top bureaucrat said in Abuja. “It would have sounded like allowing Yar Adua purchase Aso Villa simply because he is resident there.”

Mr.Soludo’s flaws were quick in coming.

And if you think that was all, then you are wrong.

He had a very robust affair with Emmanuel Ojei.

To get a property in London, while serving as CBN Governor, he allegedly used Ojei company registered in Isles of Man called Universal Energy to purchase a £2.150M house which is N1.8 billion in 2006

Guess in whose name the house is said to be occupied?

His wife, Nonye Soludo.

The house is located at No 50 BRONDESBURY PARK LONDON NW6 7AT

I have attached the title deeds to this expose.

Charlie El Chapero should openly accept that he's working for Atiku Abubakar .

Any attack on Peter Obi will be resisted with facts.

This is just the part one of a very corrupt Charles Chukwuma Soludo.

I will bring up his atrocities he committed as CBN Governor and why ICPC and EFCC that has these reports have refused to jail him.

The big expose is coming.

Fejiro Oliver (God's Pen of Morality ✒️)

President - Table Shakers Association

- Fejiro Oliver

#FejiroOliver #FO
Re: Exposing Corrupt Governor Charles Soludo: How He Bought N1.8 Billion House In Lo by Munamoqel: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2022
jerk:
shocked

Forget the professor added to his name, Charles is an El Chapero who uses his false intelligence to cover up the numerous crimes he committed while he was CBN henchman.

As CBN Governor, he had an official residence.

Just follow me as I narrate.

This narration is already in an exclusive report with ICPC who kept the file from being treated and Charlie El Chapero from being jailed.

Mr.Soludo’s official residence as CBN Governor on 14 Daresalam Street, Wuse 11, Abuja is one of the most expansive compounds in the capital.

The cluster of buildings in the complex is hidden behind a tall fence, which appear to be well in excess of municipal requirements of a maximum height of 1.5 meters.

The more intriguing aspect of the building is how Mr. Soludo got the Obasanjo federal executive council to approve his purchase of what is properly the CBN governor’s official residence.

It is a situation similar to Sunday Ehindero’s purchase of the Inspector General of Police’s residence which has since been reversed.

Mr. Soludo made an elaborate security excuse that allowed him to get the approval to purchase the house for N200 million, which is now worth over N1.5 billion. Imagine N200M in 2007.

CBN sources said another N100 million was used to renovate it to his taste. “It was one of the most improper decisions to allow him purchase that house,” a top bureaucrat said in Abuja. “It would have sounded like allowing Yar Adua purchase Aso Villa simply because he is resident there.”

Mr.Soludo’s flaws were quick in coming.

And if you think that was all, then you are wrong.

He had a very robust affair with Emmanuel Ojei.

To get a property in London, while serving as CBN Governor, he allegedly used Ojei company registered in Isles of Man called Universal Energy to purchase a £2.150M house which is N1.8 billion in 2006

Guess in whose name the house is said to be occupied?

His wife, Nonye Soludo.

The house is located at No 50 BRONDESBURY PARK LONDON NW6 7AT

I have attached the title deeds to this expose.

Charlie El Chapero should openly accept that he's working for Atiku Abubakar .

Any attack on Peter Obi will be resisted with facts.

This is just the part one of a very corrupt Charles Chukwuma Soludo.

I will bring up his atrocities he committed as CBN Governor and why ICPC and EFCC that has these reports have refused to jail him.

The big expose is coming.

Fejiro Oliver (God's Pen of Morality ✒️)

President - Table Shakers Association

- Fejiro Oliver

#FejiroOliver #FO
obidents militant

1 Like

Re: Exposing Corrupt Governor Charles Soludo: How He Bought N1.8 Billion House In Lo by dettolgel: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2022
He who lives in glass house....

1 Like

Re: Exposing Corrupt Governor Charles Soludo: How He Bought N1.8 Billion House In Lo by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Same way Obi used family members name to funnel Anambra state treasury to safe havens!

Same way Obi invested Anambra state income in a company he owned shares that later amounted to nothing!

Let me tell you how that money amounted to nothing. It’s a known trick that the powerful use very well.

He invested the money in the brewery and racked up share price, immediately he left office, he sold the shares! So indirectly, Anambra state investment goes into his bank account.

Peter Obi is a very brilliant thief, and that I cannot deny. He is way ahead with stealing.

If it were possible, he should be nominated for a Nobel theft prize

1 Like

Re: Exposing Corrupt Governor Charles Soludo: How He Bought N1.8 Billion House In Lo by habsydiamond(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2022
Before u reveal another man's secret always know that another man will reveal yours. That's the case of soludo... we are patiently waiting for what he will achieve from his tenure as governor. An example of a kettle calling pot black.

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Corrupt Governor Charles Soludo: How He Bought N1.8 Billion House In Lo by jerk: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Same way Obi used family members name to funnel Anambra state treasury to safe havens!

Same way Obi invested Anambra state income in a company he owned shares that later amounted to nothing!

Let me tell you how that money amounted to nothing. It’s a known trick that the powerful use very well.

He invested the money in the brewery and racked up share price, immediately he left office, he sold the shares! So indirectly, Anambra state investment goes into his bank account.

Peter Obi is a very brilliant thief, and that I cannot deny. He is way ahead with stealing.

If it were possible, he should be nominated for a Nobel theft prize
Obi is a billionaire before venturing into politics. Go and verify

1 Like

Re: Exposing Corrupt Governor Charles Soludo: How He Bought N1.8 Billion House In Lo by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2022
jerk:
Obi is a billionaire before venturing into politics. Go and verify

And why he still had to funnel state funds to safe havens

I am sure you know the category of people who take their wealth to safe havens? Let me tell you! THIEVES

They will never take money to UK, USA, China, Switzerland or Canada, because they fear repatriation of their stolen wealths!

Billionaire my foot! What’s the use of being a billionaire and still the most stingy human in your state!

Billionaires that cannot impact his environment and society is still a poor man!

True billionaires don’t even steal!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Buhari Ministers, Party Chieftains Refuse To Endorse Tinubu For 2023 / Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi / I Don't Know Kassim Afegbua, He Is Irrelevant- Babachir Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.