Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt (31534 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Seyi Makinde Meets Pastor Adeboye And Sanwo Olu At 67th Rccg Convention / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by BATified2023: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Cantonese:
Ibiyomie is a strong Obi supporter. He warned his members and Nigerians as a whole to vote wisely. He said a wrong vote would lead to 8 more years of hardship. He did not mention APC, but it was clear that he was warning against voting for APC.
y didn’t he warn himself against all those promiscuous nollywood actresses?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by BATified2023: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kingsmeal:

If Oduduworm man no be bigot, wetin en gain?

Drugnubu Urchin
emeka who are u hating today?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by PrinceOfLagos: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
The selfish man can meet anybody for his selfish ambition but he doesn’t care about the gubernatorial candidate of his party in rivers

As if that wasn’t enough he even told them to vote pdp candidates in rivers n only him in presidential election meaning someday if he becomes president n any economic collapse happens he will just let it kill other businesses except his own
E pain am cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Don't compare Gej and Obi, Obi will drop out latest December

Atiku is coming
stop smoking weed if obi step down we go kill him when he returns home in Anambra undecided so rest
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
stop smoking weed if obi step down we go kill him when he returns home in Anambra undecided so rest

Why una no kill am, when he step down from PDP primaries

Atiku is coming
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Why una no kill am, when he step down from PDP primaries

Atiku is coming
just be watching his not stepping anything down and ESN or IPOB no go disturb any election in east mark my word if he step down he should just stay in Abuja and forget home even in Abuja we will hunt him down and kill him
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
just be watching his not stepping anything down and ESN or IPOB no go disturb any election in east mark my word if he step down he should just stay in Abuja and forget home even in Abuja we will hunt him down and kill him

Then rip to him

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by PrinceOfLagos: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Then rip to him

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Stop dreaming
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
cool

Saint Obi.. and his church tour

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Let him meet the Pope and the Archangel Gabriel, all shall end in tears for Peter Obi. What baffles all reasonable people everywhere in Nigeria is why Obi and his urchins are this blind that they cannot see through the DAYLIGHT that shines on the obvious failure which sits at the end of Obi's quest for the Villa's residency. Little wonder, the Elders say Desperation is without sound eyesight.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Fidinno(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good move
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by 175(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
History has a special way of repeating itself!

This was exactly how GEJ started visiting mosque, churches and shrines, that he even got endorsement from witches and wizards.

We all know how it ended!

You're a different town hall, bladder blue bluedder ba. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by ada9ja(f): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

This was exactly how GEJ started visiting mosque, churches and shrines, that he even got endorsement from witches and wizards.

The only resemblance of that history is the one of ur household
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by sageb: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
His Excellency and the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi meets Pastor David ibiyeomi of salvation ministry in Port Harcourt..

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1593898897189048322?t=AApCyHJHT2Q4PzJwb1y09g&s=19

Nice
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nonexisting1: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

So church is now endorsement! grin

Let me enlighten you! Asiwaju does not need any endorsement. The right forces already with him!
And the right forces being you and other urrchins abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Naira20: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol...but he opened his lapalapa head in Akure for endorsement.

Abeg stop disgracing Yourself.
CoronaVirusRelo:

Let me enlighten you! Asiwaju does not need any endorsement. The right forces already with him!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by CutieKing: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Am not an Obi hater but I hate hypocrisy...
Obi is catholic and he has never visited any pentecostal church before this election cycle.
What he's doing now is an abomination before God.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nonexisting1:
And the right forces being you and other urrchins abi?

You mere humans always amaze me!

You always want to be spoon fed
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bubla bubuuu bagagggaa bululubla
Who uttered this?
Fastest Finger gets 5k
Respond in 10seconds
On posting my timing starts!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Naira20: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Peter Obi teaching them strategic politicking
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Lionnation: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Don't compare Gej and Obi, Obi will drop out latest December

Atiku is coming
December is less than 2weeks now
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Lionnation: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Bubla bubuuu bagagggaa bululubla
Who uttered this?
Fastest Finger gets 5k
Respond in 10seconds
On posting my timing starts!
Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by leketon: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're angry because nobody is endorsing Thiefnibu abi ?

Who then endorse Obi?
I watched the event live, Gov. Wike said it 3times that he did not endorse him o 'don't misquote me am I didn't say I endorse Obi" 3x
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by chikason22(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why are urchins like this So the fake bishops and pastors Thièfnubu hired are for Owembe abi. Na WA for Batstards oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by PointZerom: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
soludo the man with d ball of steel,he echoed what everyone have been saying n immediately everyone got the message n people began to speak up,soludo even stood by his words by saying he didn’t regret what he said n he will never apologize to ipob miscreants

Now the people who are afraid are now free to do whatever they want sote imo business men drop 1 billion for tinubu

All hail soludo d pace setter

Thifnubu after consuming Mkpurumiri in Imo.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Goodoldays(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

History not repeating it self means we vote a drug baron,an incoherent old man that thinks Presidency is his turn…affliction shall not rise again.I rather vote Sowore than this old thieves that keep recycling in the corridor of power and refused that this country move forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Naira20: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Go and verify.
I watched him online when he visited chosen.He said, he has been part of them for the past 20years.

You forget as a banker he meets with all sorts?
Is it because Peter Obi is reserved, and doesn't carry camera everywhere, you think he doesn't know people?

Even if he doesn't know them before, what's wrong with knowing them now?

CutieKing:
Am not an Obi hater but I hate hypocrisy...
Obi is catholic and he has never visited any pentecostal church before this election cycle.
What he's doing now is an abomination before God.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Goodoldays:

History not repeating it self means we vote a drug baron,an incoherent old man that thinks Presidency is his turn…affliction shall not rise again.I rather vote Sowore than this old thieves that keep recycling in the corridor of power and refused that this country move forward.

A vote for Sowore or Peter Obi is a waste of vote.

Better sell the vote and donate proceeds to charity.

At some point, reality needs to be faced squarely! You have to take sides.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by nesphil(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Na you be the wizard that endorses GEJ abi

You no go talk wetin you know mumu man.

CoronaVirusRelo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Blessing, Speaks At Trade & Investment Meeting, USA (Pics) / Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) / Running Mates: Tinubu’s Camp Narrows Down On Shettima, Atiku On Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.