Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt (31509 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Seyi Makinde Meets Pastor Adeboye And Sanwo Olu At 67th Rccg Convention / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Politics is like football games both the spectators and the players don’t know the result until the end of the game
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
nesphil:
Na you be the wizard that endorses GEJ abi

You no go talk wetin you know mumu man.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by MNDY(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

So church is now endorsement! grin

Let me enlighten you! Asiwaju does not need any endorsement. The right forces already with him!

This one thinks national politics is like regional and Lagos politics for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by anonymuz(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
History has a special way of repeating itself!

This was exactly how GEJ started visiting mosque, churches and shrines, that he even got endorsement from witches and wizards.

We all know how it ended!
you are part of the downfall of Nigeria. Urchin.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by ZombieSlayer1: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
CutieKing:
Am not an Obi hater but I hate hypocrisy...
Obi is catholic and he has never visited any pentecostal church before this election cycle.
What he's doing now is an abomination before God.
no dey talk rubbish. Do you follow him around to know if he has been visiting these churches? The reason you're seeing this visit on the news is because he's contesting for president. He has never been one to court attention.
Obi used to come to church in Onitsha and he doesn't run to sit at the front seat like most other politicians do. He sits with everyone else. You won't even know he's in church unless you're told
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by uba1991: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
His Excellency and the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi meets Pastor David ibiyeomi of salvation ministry in Port Harcourt..

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1593898897189048322?t=AApCyHJHT2Q4PzJwb1y09g&s=19

this monkey is looking for another means to lie.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by leketon: 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
chikason22:

Why are urchins like this So the fake bishops and pastors Thièfnubu hired are for Owembe abi. Na WA for Batstards oo
The CAN Officials that met with Tinubu, are they fale?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Goodoldays(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

A vote for Sowore or Peter Obi is a waste of vote.

Better sell the vote and donate proceeds to charity.

At some point, reality needs to be faced squarely! You have to take sides.

You know this reality because….the world has moved on,we can’t be recycling old people who has plunged this country in mess and expect to get a different result.Maybe selling it to Sowore and donating to charity would be better than voting a known thief and drug pusher.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Greatex90: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ibiyeomie don't preach Godliness messages.
He has never

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nonexisting1: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You mere humans always amaze me!

You always want to be spoon fed
No, I can spoon feed myself. All I want is good and capable leader to create an enabling environment for me to catch my own fish rather than been fed one. Tinubu of 2022 is too old and therefore no longer capable of doing that. Tinubu being the president means that a cabal headed by Kashim Shettima will be running the country while he lives in a London hospital.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Greatex90: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Does Ibiyeomie preach 'Godliness' messages?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by friday2011(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Let me enlighten you! Asiwaju does not need any endorsement. The right forces already with him!

Who are the right forces?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lionnation:
Tinubu
Send in your account details..
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Belluski: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

This was exactly how GEJ started visiting mosque, churches and shrines, that he even got endorsement from witches and wizards.

Your point is how it ended right? My brother how far now? the situation of the country dey sweet you? You still want to continue on that route .... abi suffer nor dey tire you
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Lionnation: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Send in your account details..
for real

UBA
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by bizzibodi(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello!

A dead Tinubu is still better than a living Peter
Haba!how can?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Then rip to him

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
give me reason he will drop just one reason
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by afadi2410: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello!

A dead Tinubu is still better than a living

Peter

That is why your life is as it is
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
crooked pastor, Obi should disassociate himself from these scammers who calls themselves pastors
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by OmarBashir: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
After February 2023, All this rubbish will stop, Obi will go underground and it will be like he never existed. Kudos to him though for sweet tonguing and gathering such disobedient movement.

The Presidential race was never a 3 horse man race,it is a 2horse man race right from the start. Obi will come distant third, believe it or not.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lionnation:
for real
UBA
Chinonso
When you receive it
Just acknowledge.
It's left for u to say Thank you
Please, Don't post sender's details.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Lionnation: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

When you receive it
Just acknowledge.

ok, thanks in advance
Cautiously checking my box for alert
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by daygee12: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're angry because nobody is endorsing Thiefnibu abi ?

Na ur Eastern people donated 1Billion naira for Tinubu u dey here dey shout
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by ozegidon(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't mind the idiot.. their eye go clear 2023 ....Obi must win!!!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by ozegidon(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Shame on you!! You still have the guts to mention that evil name asiwaju? Somebody that can not even remember the name of his party...God bless PDapc����
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Lionnation: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
daygee12:

Na ur Eastern people donated 1Billion naira for Tinubu u dey here dey shout
ok it's no longer ipob people
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Lionnation: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

When you receive it
Just acknowledge.

thanks in advance
Cautiously checking my box for alert
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by ufuosman(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Odogwu the incoming
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It is worrisome for any right thinking human in Nigeria to beat his/her chest and say he/she is supporting Tinubu to lead a country on the edge of collapse.. lipsrsealed

I will suggest a mental health check for such human judging with Buhari, the aging factor and current score card..

An older man who has it all and have only one inordinate ambition to answer president by hook or crook...No vision, no mission but a serious health challenge..

May God help us..2023 WILL be a time to correct the wrongs and old evil eating deep like cancer.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by daygee12: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lionnation:
ok it's no longer ipob people

Gradually they are now facing reality which i know by next month u will denounce Pandora
Re: Peter Obi Meets Pastor David Ibiyeomi Of Salvation Ministry In Port Harcourt by newdawn2017(f): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

yes! Nigerians never learn their lessons. These politicians know these. I stand with neutral SOWORE & the entire AAC come 2023. I ve learned my own lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Man Injured In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Ambode Reacts To EFCC Searching His House, Says No Cause For Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.