Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral (75343 Views)

Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / 10 Cell Phone Etiquette Tips Everyone Needs To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Emmani360(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
So you and the people you got this info from were able to deduce 100% accurately that what the man is holding is indeed a phone.
Someone will sit in his/her house and give false context to a picture and people will rush and start spreading the info without thinking for themselves first
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Drrr: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
It could be listening to A.M./F.M.radio

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Jokerman(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Using a transistor radio u mean?
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Drrr: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
it could be listening to an F.M.Radio
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Jokerman(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prometheus666:

There has been cellphones even in 1600 during Tartarian Empire. The mud flood after weather weapons destroyed that civilisation help destroyed infrastructure.

After the destruction, a new world order started with victors writing wrong history about humanity's existence.

We are products of genetic engineering and clones of not more than 500 years. All you know of our religions and civilisation are lies.

The plane of existence is a business and we are neuromorphic biorobots.

Read about Tartaria and the Tartarian Empire. Most of those ancient large building in Europe and America were built by Tartars including even Houses in NY and London and other places.

We had flying cars and flying houses then and even space ship that are interplanetary.

Trashy conspiracy theorist
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Jokerman(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prometheus666:

Not superstition. There are Tartarian buildings even in Africa. We are living in a fake world. Life was better in the old world. Everything was free. We had giants then living side by side with regular

This is the bullshit lies Satan and the fallen angels are spreading to those whom will be deceived by the coming antichrist... transhumanism shut and all... grin
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Rainstormer: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
ExAngel007:
This picture is going viral on social media. It shows a man in a black and white 1940s photo appearing to be speaking on a cell phone.

What makes the photo puzzling is that cellphones weren't invented until 1973 by Motorola but it didn’t go public where
people can actually purchase it for use until 1983.

Anyone have an explanation for it? Manipulated image, perhaps?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/picture-of-a-man-speaking-on-a-cell-phone-in-the-1940s-goes-viral.html

let me provide you ur answer...

If he was a time Traveller.... How did he get network and how come he was calling someone apparently at a time where no one uses cell phones.

Even if time travel would be possible am sure it will be an era when cell phones becomes obsolete... Probably holophone would be d one in vogue cos as at now, time travelling machines are still fictions.
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Corto: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
ExAngel007:
This picture is going viral on social media. It shows a man in a black and white 1940s photo appearing to be speaking on a cell phone.

What makes the photo puzzling is that cellphones weren't invented until 1973 by Motorola but it didn’t go public where

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/picture-of-a-man-speaking-on-a-cell-phone-in-the-1940s-goes-viral.html

It's a portable transistor radio
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by EvohCJ: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
I think it's photo shoot
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Jokerman(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
No network receiver masts around, and e dey use phone grin

No be juju grin
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Prometheus666: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Jokerman:

This is the bullshit lies Satan and the fallen angels are spreading to those whom will be deceived by the coming antichrist... transhumanism shut and all... grin

Satan does not exist anymore
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Prometheus666: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Jokerman:

Trashy conspiracy theorist

Read. Don't depend on me guide you. Research on Tartarian Civilization
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Meandmycrew(f): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
I was the first person to use GSM phone in Nigeria during obj regime and i never make noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by incandescentena: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prometheus666:
There was cellphones even in 1600s. Google the Tartarian Empire. The civilization then was more advanced than now with flying cars, flying homes powered by electromagnetic field mechanics.

Those classic houses in US, Europe etc where built by the Tartars and Moors.

There was an Old world before the present world order. And there is New World Order, world order changes every few hundred years.

That's what you choose to believe grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Horokrox: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prometheus666:
There was cellphones even in 1600s. Google the Tartarian Empire. The civilization then was more advanced than now with flying cars, flying homes powered by electromagnetic field mechanics.

Those classic houses in US, Europe etc where built by the Tartars and Moors.

There was an Old world before the present world order. And there is New World Order, world order changes every few hundred years.
You mean "Tartarian Empire" that was subjugated and annexed by Ivan the Terrible in 1552 undecided
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by gdbelt(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
That should be a VHF signal hand held radio, cellphone was never invented that period..
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Thegoodone13(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Some people came from future
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Ayomivic(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
ExAngel007:

First give us reasonable evidence that prove the picture to be from1940.

How do we know for sure that picture was taken 1940?
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by dnawah(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
ExAngel007:

his not the first,that a time teaveler
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Neoteny7: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prometheus666:

There was cell phones even in 1600s. Google the Tartarian Empire. History is faked for control of the matrix. All present day humans are products of cloning and genetic experiment so the plane of existence is a big experiment and a business.

Wow look, a complete idiot.
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Boatswain: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
It could be a tape recorder.... Just saying
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by merits(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Demonicus:
The commenter above me is on point like nipples mehn...
No be all nipples ooo, some nipples na ground den dey look like person wey sobber for is action.

Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Didi2d(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Probably a movie scene, but the guy had to make or receive a call before the camera started rolling
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by faceland: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
What network would he be using. I don't know the size of transistor radio back then, it could be that he is listening to radio with low volume.
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Buliwyf: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prometheus666:

You can Google about Tartaria and apologize to me later.

I might as well be googling about Planet Nibiru and the Annunaki. I don't waste my time on pseudoscience
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Prometheus666: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Buliwyf:

I might as well be googling about Planet Nibiru and the Annunaki. I don't waste my time on pseudoscience

Ignorance pays you better I guess
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Haykinsofficial: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
l guess he's Abija. **Niggaz birthed in the '80s would easily relate**
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Buliwyf: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Prometheus666:

Ignorance pays you better I guess

Unfortunately you don't seem to be in the right frame of mind to know what is knowledge and what is ignorance. If any moronic shit you read on the internet is true to you then you are ignorance itself. Just take the advice I gave you earlier
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by lookingfly: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Olachase:
Madam relax!!! Anyone can just come on social media to spread wrong information, I can decide to open another thread and said this pix was taken during the time of Adam.

Apart from 400 voltage A/C no let anything shock you!!! kiss kiss

To the commenter below me pls which type of nipple, Protruding or Inverted cheesy cheesy
until you watch the video for YouTube before you shut up abi lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Astra101: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
blaquebelle:

My point is that if it will ever be possible then what stops people from the future, from travelling to our present time?

The singular intelligence behind the Choreography of the universe subjected everything to a progressive mode.

@ the boldest, time is what is stopping it cos everything has been pin to a time bar!
Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by blowjohn(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hmm

Re: Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral by Olachase(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
lookingfly:
until you watch the video for YouTube before you shut up abi lipsrsealed
you and who con day fight now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? / How To Transfer Or Share Mb On Mtn To Mtn Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.