Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup (35069 Views)

Wales Consider Changing Name Of National Teams To Cymru After Qatar W/cup / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles / FIFA Confirms Super Eagles As Youngest Squad During 2018 W/cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Danteeworld: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Guru Danyama International is a fast growing company that service as third party to company & individual for recruiting workers such as DRIVERS,CLEANERS,FACTORY WORKERS etc

Registered with C.A.C no 3511252 OFFICE ADDRESS 9/11 KUDIRAT ABIOLA WAY OREGUN IKEJA

Com. Or call/ whatsapp us on: 08184465357

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Reference(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Gentlevip:
Western hypocrisy and their goons are addictive

Inflammed by anything eastern, black, coloured, Islam or Arab

Especially when it says no to LGBT

But Infantino placed Qatar, Arabia, Africa, and LGBT all in the same pot.
I'm sure even you will not agree to that tasty porridge.
As the West battle to have their way, Qatar battles back with its own prejudices.

But wither Africa, on whose side do we fall.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Laple0541(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bitter truth.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by BABANGBALI: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
World Cup without the sales of alcohol inside stadiums, that wan na world cup? Mtcheeeeeeew!

Abeg Mynd44 serve me my jollof rice and cold beer jare
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Father4all: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
This Western people are so foolish. Morally bankrupt people. MUST THEY DRINK BEER. Thank God for ISLAM

2 Likes

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Reference(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
angelfallz:
Western hypocrisy is catching up with FIFA.
In Rome do like do Romans.

Yeah, just as your brothers are maltreated in the Middle East.
Be careful what you wish for.
You will still depend on these 'hypocritical' west to survive in the east.
Today Nigerians are no longer worthy to be admitted to the UAE.

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by angelfallz(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Which brothers are you talking about sir?
How do I depend on the west to survive in the east?

Reference:

Yeah, just as your brothers are maltreated in the Middle East.
Be careful what you wish for.
You will still depend on these 'hypocritical' west to survive in the east.
Today Nigerians are no longer worthy to be admitted to the UAE.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Reference(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Father4all:
This Western people are so foolish. Morally bankrupt people. MUST THEY DRINK BEER. Thank God for ISLAM

This is exactly what I am saying.
But Qatar knew this before it approached FIFA to host a WORLD Cup.
Is it mandatory for it to host an event populated by 'infidels'...
If it had made these 'hardlines' clear before the vote, will it have won?... that is the question.
That is the battle Infantino is straddling and you don't expect the 'infidels' to lie down and roll over.
Next time expect it to be doubly difficult for an Arabian country to host such an event.
I am sure the IOC is watching keenly.

2 Likes

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by BABANGBALI: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is going to be the most boring world cup I would attend.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by gracealonev: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
So why did FIFA chose India that has no appreciable contribution to football while ignoring Africa?

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by timesuploaded: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
openmine:
Exactly
Countries like England and USA should focus on why they came to Qatar which is soccer and nothing more!
Nations like England and Germany want to give lessons on morality when they are yet to apologize to those they maltreated badly in the past!
Bare-faced hypocrites!
so the Russian war didn't teach you that they control soccer? These imperialist controls everything. We should be talking about total worldwide boycott of the world cup

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by timesuploaded: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
What are you migrating for? Them swear for you not to siddon for your country? Africans and their slave mentality looking for heaven in shithole continents (Europe,America and Arab)[quote author=Bigchristo post=118516557][/quote]
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by timesuploaded: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
obedience4:

Just woke up,
And I have nothing to do so u will have to school you now.
Ww1 started when Italy then a fascist state and it otomian invaded parts of Europe
I wonder why you blaming the west for that?
Ww2 started when Hitler invade Poland, and started a systematic killing of Jews Christians, and other minorities
The coming of the USA(Allies) into the war save the world,I wonder why you blaming the west??
The most baffling one you wrote is the Holocaust grin The then German empire under Hitler was not part of the West, and I wonder why you blaming the west for the Holocaust when it was the USA and its allies that made the Germans retreated and now they are now part of the west.
Also you saying Japan for those that are well read about the atrocities of the Japanese during ww2 the killings and rape of Chinese and Korean women
And the USA going the conflict in the Pacific help defeat the japs,
Slave. Make the west kill you
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by timesuploaded: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
obedience4:

Just woke up,
And I have nothing to do so u will have to school you now.
Ww1 started when Italy then a fascist state and it otomian invaded parts of Europe
I wonder why you blaming the west for that?
Ww2 started when Hitler invade Poland, and started a systematic killing of Jews Christians, and other minorities
The coming of the USA(Allies) into the war save the world,I wonder why you blaming the west??
The most baffling one you wrote is the Holocaust grin The then German empire under Hitler was not part of the West, and I wonder why you blaming the west for the Holocaust when it was the USA and its allies that made the Germans retreated and now they are now part of the west.
Also you saying Japan for those that are well read about the atrocities of the Japanese during ww2 the killings and rape of Chinese and Korean women
And the USA going the conflict in the Pacific help defeat the japs,
Russia won the second world war. Without Russia you would have been a guinea pig today. Humanity is forever indebted to Stalin and communism

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by jojothaiv(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ain't we all self righteous?
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by openmine(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
timesuploaded:
so the Russian war didn't teach you that they control soccer? These imperialist controls everything. We should be talking about total worldwide boycott of the world cup
Focus on the topic and stop deviating!
The focus of any participating country at Qatar should be solely about the soccer world cup and nothing more!

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by dazzlingd(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Power corrupts and it intoxicates, you will never know how evil someone is until you give them power. In my opinion, I prefer the west to remain the world power, they may not be perfect but hey have been matured in handling power.

3 Likes

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Realists(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
fredoooooo:
Tell them ...
They will start to bring Infantino down now with court case and propaganda..
THE WEST IS THE PROBLEM OF THIS WORLD . THEY WANT TO DECIDE EVERYTHING

Their propaganda tools will soon bring this guy down, before then the guy will go down in history of FIFA as the man with iron balls.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by COOL10(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thank you Infantino. Na man you be
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by timesuploaded: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
openmine:

Focus on the topic and stop deviating!
The focus of any participating country at Qatar should be solely about the soccer world cup and nothing more!
Why black man love their brainwashing like this. Wasn't it just yesterday here the US was asking FIFA to ban Russia and cancel all games. And yes they did. Football is imperialism and left for me I will launch a ballistic missiles and bomb all venues
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by SenatePresdo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
The thing wey dey vex me where westerners are is the issue about homosexuality. Must they push/force it down our throat? It's not normal yesterday, toady and its not ever going to be normal cos its against biological way of life.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

They are not pushing it down your throat, they said you should not force people to follow your own sexuality.

How does two grown adult men having sex your problem? grin

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Mintum: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
I think the west should just respect Qatari religion and culture for a month that the world cup will hold then everyone can go back to their countries and do whatever they want to do.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Flamemignon1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Caen1:
Stupid set of people are already calling qatar an extremist nation without considering the intended culture
If you consider human rights abuse a culture,then you are obviously wallowing in privilege and also please read what he said,change takes time

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Flamemignon1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry angry

The hypocrisy of the west stinks to high heavens. God bless Vladimir Putin!!
Both Putin and the west are birds of the same feather, pointing of hands doesn't resolve anything
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Flamemignon1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:
One hypocrite I know are the west, And hypocrites they shall be.
LoL but Qatar being a theocratic nation and bribing their way to the world cup isn't hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Vawulence001: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nice reply to his moda fucking witches and wizards of his fellow Europeans..the same people that have caused 92% of the problems the earth is suffering from today don’t have the rights to give lecture on how countries should enact their laws(I don’t support whatsoever human rights abuses that happened during the construction of the stadiums in Qatar)....what get me really annoyed is how they go about trying to force every to accept their lunacy of homosexuality,they all need to visit the psychiatric hospital for meds cause they are all abnormal
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Flamemignon1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
FuckTheMod:
Xtainity is a menace to this world.
The level of havoc and atrocities xtain TERRORISTS have caused to this world, is far greater than what all of the other religions put-together have caused.

From
Slavery
Colonisation
Raiding etc.

Just few days ago, their bishop or whatever legalised gay marriages in the church.
This what their story-book, old and new is even completely against.
One thing I hate about them the most is HYPOCRISY!!!
You do realize Arabs and the east are at the forefront of modern day slavery right?

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Flamemignon1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
The thing wey dey vex me where westerners are is the issue about homosexuality. Must they push/force it down our throat? It's not normal yesterday, toady and its not ever going to be normal cos its against biological way of life.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
And you sell shoes....lol. pick your battles well

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by obedience4(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
timesuploaded:
Russia won the second world war. Without Russia you would have been a guinea pig today. Humanity is forever indebted to Stalin and communism

Please spare me the those craps,
The USA coming to the war change the tide.
Were was Stalin when the German war machine was rolling throughout out Europe,
Didn't you read that the germans entered Moscow?
The USA entering the Europe theater of the war change the Allies fortune,
The D day landings in Normandy was when the world war 2 tide change
Am not saying stalin red army weren't exceptional, they were but saying the Soviet Union saved the day, when most of the war between the Germans and the Soviet was fought in Soviet territories that gives you the idea of the war

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Godszilla: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Please watch this n say if this is not force/threat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwTgU-RZLHQ

SenatePresdo:

They are not pushing it down your throat, they said you should not force people to follow your own sexuality.

How does two grown adult men having sex your problem? grin
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Flamemignon1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
ekanx27:
They will soon plan his removal for speaking against the West.
We are already on it
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by benardtotti(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
obedience4:
Shut up ifantino, why won't you defend Qatar
After you have taken millions,
Thousand of migrate workers especially from Africa died just because the qatari qoverment wants to host a world cup

I knew it was just a matter of time a black slave will come defend his white slave masters . Smh !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Eagles Warm Up Session Before Togo Match (Photos) / Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.