Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup (35060 Views)

Wales Consider Changing Name Of National Teams To Cymru After Qatar W/cup / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles / FIFA Confirms Super Eagles As Youngest Squad During 2018 W/cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by SaLongs1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
poseidon12:

If you are offered the option of Russian visa versus USA or Western European visa, I am sure you will quickly choose the later. That's the real hypocrisy.
some of these blokes are just confused about life

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Godszilla: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Your head is there joor - correct person

https://www.businessinsider.com/apple-child-labor-2012-1?r=US&IR=T

Yet Apple r still the most valued company in the world,where is the boycott till date

kamalbob:
They are hiding behind this immigration workers shit but in reality they don't give a f*ck. It's all about LGBTQ animality. And thank God Qatar didn't bow for this stupidity. If you can't stand people's rules and regulations then you are not welcome there.

Just imagine the people that lock people up because of dogs in their countries literally want to carry their nonsense and insanity to other people's decent country. Mtsww
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Laturuturu: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
With the hypocrisy of the west being blown open like fowl yansh.
I Chief Laturuturu hereby announced that I will watch the world cup. The earlier decision taken was a result of homo related issues. Now that Infinito has clerified the issue. I will watch it.
To everyone that has been begging me to change my mind, in the person of Seun Osewa Myndd44, and others too numerous to.mention I say to you, your concern has been taking into consideration. I know if I decided not to watch the tournament a lot of people around the world will boycott it due to my enormous influence around the world especially Africa Asia Arab and Russia.

Thank you and God bless
Sign

Chief Laturuturu
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Dirkcoyt: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
obedience4:

Isvhe not the FIFA president,
What did FIFA do to stop the deaths?
Why give Qatar the rights to host, when there human Right record were bare for all to see,
Migrants were poorly treated, poor pay some were illegal deported,
I don't care about the west, all I know was that he failed as a president to protect the rights of workers in Qatar..

You didn’t watch that full video . I did watch it then you have your answers.

Stop reading headlines or scrapping through . I will provide you with the video to enjoy not what the media wants you to see. Be careful with the media bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzBuTRUtaCM
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by casualobserver: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
The west is always full of hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by fredoooooo: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Realists:

Their propaganda tools will soon bring this guy down, before then the guy will go down in history of FIFA as the man with iron balls.
They will destroy all his work with propaganda.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by happney65: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mintum:
I think the west should just respect Qatari religion and culture for a month that the world cup will hold then everyone can go back to their countries and do whatever they want to do.

They knew all these from the word go. They accepted there won't be any sort of discrimination when they won the bid. So why are they now getting worked up and changing the rules in the middle of the game?

Why? The people saying they don't want this and thay claiming moral police. No be bribe them take bribe win the hosting rights before?

Matter of fact, No Arab country will win the right to host any world cup competition again for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by SaLongs1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin grin dog meat anytime
Reference:

Abeg, take it easy.... grin
You are prejudiced.... we all are.
One man's dog meat is another man's pet.... grin
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Amfak(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
They criticizes the decision just because Qatar is a Muslim country.

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Oduduwa707: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry angry

The hypocrisy of the west stinks to high heavens. God bless Vladimir Putin!!

Typical Okoro Savage mentality... Oppressed Cannibals! angry

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by SaLongs1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Dirkcoyt:

You didn’t watch that full video . I did watch it then you have your answers.

Stop reading headlines or scrapping through . I will provide you with the video to enjoy not what the media wants you to see. Be careful with the media bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzBuTRUtaCM

l support the guy you quoted Infantino should stop behaving like an infant

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Dirkcoyt: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
SaLongs1:
l support the guy you quoted Infantino should stop behaving like an infant
I love people that can form their own opinions
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Bluntemperor: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
ekanx27:
They will soon plan his removal for speaking against the West.

Infantinno is only for a single term!
For he knows that and instead of denying the Guardian statement of over 6500 death in Qatar working places,he is blabbing and merrigorunding on serious matters beyond the Football!
He should have allowed those Muslim Countries defend themselves against poor human rights records and other accusations made against them!
What Infantinno is defending really is the heavy Corruption that many $Dollars change hands to hand the FIFA World up to this Country and that many FIFA exceutives, including Mr Blatter even got axed because of breach of Trust and high Corruption in the awards of the Tournament!
Why is he not feeling safe?
For Nigerians who feel the West should not talk,please ,go to Russia, North-Korea,Iran and China,where your rights are withdrawn from you, even to watch television,na die!

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by LiveWithIt: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
imam07:
and if they open entrance gate of US, UK and Qatar for u to enter. 100% sure u will not enter d gate of Qatar. Nah this country u dey call hypocrite u go wan live in.
Who is now d hypocrite here?
The biggest hypocrite is you tongue
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by somehow: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
lexy2014:

Dude has balls. He is risking his reelection because the European FAs are threatening not to support him cos of his support for Qatar

And so?
life goes on.

Only weak men shy away from speaking up!
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
somehow:

And so?
life goes on.

Only weak men shy away from speaking up!

i dont get you. how does this negate what i said?
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by somehow: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
lexy2014:

i dont get you. how does this negate what i said?

You are concerned about his reelection for speaking up against the hypocrites called the west.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by maestro299: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You do realize Arabs and the east are at the forefront of modern day slavery right?
Don't mind that illiterate. I blame Nigerian government for excluding the study of History from our school curriculum...

2 Likes

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by laitsy: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin
ekanx27:
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by laitsy: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
sad
whytediamond:
Is there any better word for hypocrisy?
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
ekanx27:
Exactly, but he don't care, he has said he would resign anyway if he has to.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
somehow:

You are concerned about his reelection for speaking up against the hypocrites called the west.

Is it only his reelection i stated in my post? How am I concerned about his reelection? If I am concerned about his reelection, how should that be your problem?

1 Like

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
obedience4:
Shut up ifantino, why won't you defend Qatar
After you have taken millions,
Thousand of migrate workers especially from Africa died just because the qatari qoverment wants to host a world cup
Don't get angry with the guy, what about FIFA who awarded the world cup hosting to Quatar? You think they didn't know that Quatar is an arab country? Come on man! Budweisa beer is hoping to make millions selling beer during this world cup in Quatar, why are you not angry at Budweisa?
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Oches4me(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Caen1:
Stupid set of people are already calling qatar an extremist nation without considering the intended culture
They are Christians who applaud any evil of west against by Muslims.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Cde1: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Really
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by obedience4(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
gypsey:
Don't get angry with the guy, what about FIFA who awarded the world cup hosting to Quatar? You think they didn't know that Quatar is an arab country? Come on man! Budweisa beer is hoping make millions selling beer during this world cup in Quatar, why are you not angry at Budweisa?

The guy na FIFA president na, that's why I day vess,
Na him give Qatar the rights to host the world cup
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
obedience4:

The guy na FIFA president na, that's why I day vess,
Na him give Qatar the rights to host the world cup
well.. then, we shouldn't be surprised at his defence of Quatar grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by FuckTheMod: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Iykenuwa:

If I take you up on this, you'll cry.
Muh
Mu
Thunder fire you if you know take me up.
You think you can alter history?
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Patson080(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
It's looking so and it will be filled with controversies. You can't contain the fans of over 30 countries. There's bound to be one break of the law there.
teemy:

I have a feeling this World Cup will have a major scandal incident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Patson080(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
I didn't experience these. My first was 2002 although wasn't fully invested in football untill 2006
Jeezuzpick:

My best world cups:

1. Mexico 86
2. USA 94
3. Italia 90.

All others no sweet reach.
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Patson080(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol. Everyone lies
Ekpekus:

You lie grin
Re: One-sided Moral Lesson: Infantino Slams "West" On Hypocrisy, Defends Qatar W/cup by Adjovi: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Later Una go dey shout " when in Rome behave like Rome" now that you're in Qatar behave like Qatar. Na football dem wan play. It's all about football and not some fucking LGBTQ nonsense. After the world cup then go to your country and continue your LGBTQ rubbish it's that simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Eagles Warm Up Session Before Togo Match (Photos) / Aftermath Of Nigeria Vs Congo Draw : 5 Lessons To Learn / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.