Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor (43460 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by VULCAN(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Self adulation is when you praise yourself.

You would have known that if you went to good schools.

Since Peter Obi is not praising himself you have failed.

We are working hard to bring Obi in so your kids can go to better schools than those you went to.

He did wonders for education in Anambra.

So you will benefit when he improves education in Nigeria.

You may even decide to go to Evening school and brush up

tinsel:
Enough of all these scripted self adulation.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by VULCAN(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
You Saviour has plunged 133m Nigerians into Poverty.

You will live to see Nigeria work but you won't partake of it.

Devil

haffaze777:
What a nice experience but Pandora criminal will never rule our beautiful countrygrin
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

You're one of the reasons why IGBO may NEVER smell Aso Rock;note it down ! Shebi anyone that is not supporting your Igbo project - Obituary Linus Pandora is an idiot,right ? Don't worry,you'll soon find out that it is you foools from that tiny erosion ravaged land of cannibals who are the real idiots !
So na you be God wey dey distribute Presidency! See your mouth, very entitled motherfucker!
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by searchlight: 12:50am On Nov 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
Tinubu we know
Who are the we? I hope your fellow URCHINS?
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by searchlight: 12:51am On Nov 20, 2022
sleek214:
Am sure the other candidates did better things while in position too. This article is from a biased Obidient. So NEXT!!!
Yeah Tinubu did better in stealing
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Eyesstone:

Some people's heads really need to be examined. I am ashamed of you shameless fools still supporting a man with so much incompetence and lack of capacity. Mind you, I am Yoruba and I can never support Tinubu. Not with all that has been revealed about him including his cognitive abilities.

where in Yoruba land are you from? LGA, town, your family house?

you Yoruba wannabe igbo won't stop crying, I'm voting Tinubu as Nigeria President come 2023 you're free to use the third Milan Bridge

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:26am On Nov 20, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

The fact that you didn't dispute anything I said proves too know who the better candidate is, but typical of your kind, you've sacrificed common sense on the altar of ethnicity and religion.

I wouldn't blame you though, but have it in mind that Yoruba is just 1 out of more than 300 tribes in this country and the rest of us are watching you guys try to impose a man who you know won't be able to handle the rigours of leading this country. We know the only reason you're supporting him is because you believe he'll advance the Yoruba agenda. We're watching and taking notes.

Also, refrain from insulting me in any manner, for your own good

your useless epistle jargons need no response, Peter obi is one of the most useless Governor in southeast, even Ngige shot term as gov outclass that incompetent fool

if peter obi is the best for you people despite his incompetency for 8years then we dont want that best in Nigeria, let him run for senate and give you people that best in his senatorial district, with his fake tiny voice scamming

he can only deceive his bend down select marketers kinsmen not other Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Ashirioluwa: 1:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Story
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Emmanuel909090: 3:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Nice man
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by HeroicMeastro: 3:17am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Msports: 3:34am On Nov 20, 2022
BIZNess123:
Tinubu we know
Say Tinubu you know not we know. Because I don’t know Tinubu cool
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by BluntCrazeMan: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2022
sleek214:
Am sure the other candidates did better things while in position too. This article is from a biased Obidient. So NEXT!!!
I was expecting this.

Oya,, make up your own stories too.

(We will still cross-check your story for you..)
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by BluntCrazeMan: 4:02am On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel:
Nothing prevents you from verifying.

But then, don't worry.
The story is not targeted at people like you

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Doyou2019: 4:25am On Nov 20, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Tinubu actually handed over schools back to the missionaries even before Obi was a governor.
Know about other candidates so as to make informed choices not this una follow the herd mentality.

Yes, and then suddenly old Laspotech site became the property of TVC!
grin This shii you urchins do here never sticks.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Doyou2019: 4:26am On Nov 20, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Tinubu actually handed over schools back to the missionaries even before Obi was a governor.
Know about other candidates so as to make informed choices not this una follow the herd mentality.

Yes, and then suddenly old Laspotech site became the property of TVC, a private TV station allegedly belonging to him!
grin The shii you urchins do here never sticks.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Doyou2019: 4:31am On Nov 20, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

where in Yoruba land are you from? LGA, town, your family house
you Yoruba wannabe igbo won't stop crying, I'm voting Tinubu as Nigeria President come 2023 you're free to use the third Milan Bridge
Milan Bridge ke !
Pekele Pekele Arugbo je gbese . Tani yio san? grin
Orisirisi.
You sure say this one even knows the road to Lagos grin

Milan Brideg ko, Payan Bridge ni.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by afrika(f): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Bros...summarize this story.

Secondly, if tinubu was to be Peter Obi age, people might want to consider voting him but right from;
1. False names
2. False age
3. False health
4. False qualifications.

It is obvious he ain't good. It wud not be wise bringing in another Buhari to run this country again.very disastrous

ATIKU wud surely buy up all remaining parastatals in the country...privatise.

So, obi is beta so far.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Trapnews: 6:26am On Nov 20, 2022
grin
You should be ashamed of this writeup. You benefited from the resources generated by the hardworking people of Anambra yet this is the only achievement you could think of. Instead of the governor to address the issue.of power in his locality he was more concerned about the generator in his compound, same people in that locality will come here and start praising him. Selfish governor, sen-sele-s supporters!

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by drjoshua91: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You Amoda Bahuhuu barakuda?

You no well aswear

Balablue, billable., unah no just like nna anyi BAT I swear.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by OfficialAPCNig: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2022
surgical:
why sanwolu, that will still not make his people vote your candidate, if you Want change do a complete change not half measure
Vote your candidate make I vote mine.

I am an adult, and I know what I want. I'll vote for Obi to stop the corruption and reposition the government for youth takeover, and I'll vote Sanwo Olu to continuity.

If I vote PDP or Labour in Lagos, they will spend most of their time fighting APC and dismantling their legacies, and before you know it, 4 years will be gone.

If I vote for PDP at the central, Atiku will spend the first 3 years fighting APC, LP and some of his party me members, insteading of diving straight to work, just like Buhari spent the first 3 years fighting PDP and look at where we are.

If I vote APC, Tinubu and his urchins will be spend their first 3 years fighting both PDP and LP and shouting "I am the Jagaban" and before you know it, time will run out to implement their manifestos. Also, he is TOO sick to handle a sick country and I can't imagine Shettima as acting president.

God forbid.

Obi is the candidate I am sure will hit the ground running from day one without fighting PDP or APC.

So, my votes are for Obi and Sanwo Olu
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by haffaze777(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2022
VULCAN:
You Saviour has plunged 133m Nigerians into Poverty.

You will live to see Nigeria work but you won't partake of it.

Devil

Unknown gunmen will do needful on election day.

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Hitmanso: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2022
jerk:
Peter Obi has always been a good man. Power doesn't intoxicate him or make him to change to a dictator as most do.
His vice and other people he will work with will enjoy his leadership.

Very Humble man that said education is not for the poor. Went ahead to increase school fees n forced parents to pay three terms school fees upfront.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Hitmanso: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2022
afrika:
Bros...summarize this story.

Secondly, if tinubu was to be Peter Obi age, people might want to consider voting him but right from;
1. False names
2. False age
3. False health
4. False qualifications.

It is obvious he ain't good. It wud not be wise bringing in another Buhari to run this country again.very disastrous

ATIKU wud surely buy up all remaining parastatals in the country...privatise.

So, obi is beta so far.

ERC Calls On Governor Peter Obi And Ansu Management To Revert To The Old Fees

https://saharareporters.com/2011/05/12/erc-calls-governor-peter-obi-and-ansu-management-revert-old-fees

The Education Rights Campaign (ERC) condemns the Anambra state government and the university management of Anambra State University (ANSA) for increasing the school fees from N36,000 to N86,000 for non-medical students, N120,000 for medical students.

We see this increment as unjustifiable and anti-people. We do not need a soothsayer to tell us that some students will be forced to withdraw from school should the new fee regime is left to remain.

Besides, there is no reason to increase fees in a country wherein many workers/parents earn poverty wages and many are losing jobs by the day, considering also the rising cost of living and inflation. In fact, what we should be working towards across the federation is to expand and upgrade the current state of facilities in schools and also build new schools with basic facilities and well trained workers to guarantee meaningful learning. At present less than 10 percent of applicants get admission to the universities as a result of limited facilities. Now, those who got admitted would lose their studentship because they cannot afford the new fee hike regime. We of the ERC say No to “cash and carry” public education.

The ERC commend the students for conducting a peaceful protest against the hike on Thursday April 14 2011 in Anambra State despite police provocation and harassment. It has proved that students can organize peaceful resistance and protest. We call on the students to continue on the struggle and deepen it by reaching out to lecturers, non-academic staff, parents, trade unions etc., to support their struggle to defeat the obnoxious fee. We encourage the students to organize more peaceful protests, demonstrations, lecture boycotts, and other means available to draw the attention to their plights.

The spate of increment in school fees like other anti-people policies goes to show that the ruling class lacks the ability to move the economy forward. The speed at which those in the position of authority increase their salaries, allowances and use other means to shortchange the system only points to the fact that the living conditions of the working people will be under constant attacks. These neo-liberal capitalist attacks come through different ways such as increment in fees (commercialization of education), increment in taxes and other forms of tariffs, retrenchment of workers, cuts in social services etc.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by goslowgoslow(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Cock and bull stories afterall your name is Emeka.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by dat9jaguy(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Doyou2019:

Yes, and then suddenly old Laspotech site became the property of TVC, a private TV station allegedly belonging to him!
grin The shii you urchins do here never sticks.

If he likes he can convert the whole Lagos to his property, that is his business and you that decide to carry it on your head.
Carry the guy go court if you have anything against him, anything outside that na just bad belle una get for the guy because of his success.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Echoban: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2022
jerk:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TrPSXU2wiPqCDqBkyQNcBrzyaKHAtcL4hd12mRWxxXXhXWEfH14JNxvXb8oRopjzl&id=100003175917210&mibextid=Nif5oz

How is this different from I have only one shoe and watch type of story weve been hearing before?? So because of Gen we should vote him??
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Kinterez(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2022
jerk:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TrPSXU2wiPqCDqBkyQNcBrzyaKHAtcL4hd12mRWxxXXhXWEfH14JNxvXb8oRopjzl&id=100003175917210&mibextid=Nif5oz
Everything you said about this man is true...Very simple Man...I remember when the mom of my school son who is the only child here in asaba died, he took her phone, sent message to all her contact of her demise and burial arrangements..
To our greatest surprise, the boy never knew the mom knew peter obi...he called him back to express his sympathy and the day of the service of songs, he came very early quietly with two SUV dressed in native and all the security details dressed normal, no siren, just 4 men around him..he brought all the drinks for the burial, gave him a big envelope and left almost immediately..we were shocked to stand with a governor one on one...baba e be like movie, I couldn't believe it...he is so simple, always encouraging with words of wisdom...Peter obi is a nice man forget talk..God keep him and bless him
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Sammy5413(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wow nice fiction but don't worry we will vote for PO but nice one though
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Flyingngel(m): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel post:

Which one is scripted self adulation? If you candidate has a quarter of this humility, you would have splash it to our face, shouting to high heaven. One wonder why politicians treat the citizens the way they do not knowing that the said citizens are the problem.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by AfonjaPriest: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
jerk:

This is a good testimony of a good man. You may choose to disagree, but nothing good can be said about the drug lord criminal aka Tinubu. The man is sure helpless in anything evil. BATstard miscreant urchins can now check my signature for their free stupidity.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Eyesstone(f): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
MrBanner:

Calabar woman, we both know you're not Yoruba.

I am a full Yoruba woman. You don't know a thing about me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) / There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.