Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor (43468 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by nesphil(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Tareq1105: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
BIZNess123:
Tinubu we know

If you hear the testimony of those that worked with Tinubu and Atiku you will open your mouth wide.

When it comes to good relationship with staff Obi can never be compared with Tinubu and Atiku. This is the whole truth. I pray you have one on one encounter with them.

Obi cannot change your life but I tell you Tinubu would turn your captivity like a dream in the night.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by VEHINTOLAR: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
Tinubu kill you there! Idiot!

You're one of the reasons why IGBO may NEVER smell Aso Rock;note it down ! Shebi anyone that is not supporting your Igbo project - Obituary Linus Pandora is an idiot,right ? Don't worry,you'll soon find out that it is you foools from that tiny erosion ravaged land of cannibals who are the real idiots !

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by 5starMan: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:
Emeka, don't worry.

Okafor was always going to vote Obi.
PURE TRIBALISM
If "Okafor" writes against Obi, you would say they are not united or he is saying the truth since he knows him personally.

BUT If the same Okafor writes in Obi's favour, same you will say it is because he is his kinsman.

It shows you are a bigot and the only reason you support whoever is because he is either your tribesman, same religion or party man.
So in your primitive mind since hatred
towards Igbos is the motivating factor that drives you, everyone else is driven by the same virus.

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

You're calling them monkeys but when they retaliate you'll start calling the mods.

Tinubu provided good healthcare but I wonder why he's always running to UK and France to treat every minor headache.

For the free education, Anambra was top in education and that won't have been possible if the governor wasn't proactive. Someone posted the stats here a few days ago

Peter Obi is a complete failure, you Dundee will even vote Obiano ahead of him in an election in your Biafra land that have the two on ballot box

go and ask your dad well about Peter Obi rule and you will come back to clear that your jargons

as for those coming for me, let them come, only m0rons are obidient in this 21 century

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by koolaid87: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
This is super story.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by ZombieSlayer1: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Peter Obi is a complete failure, you Dundee will even vote Obiano ahead of him in an election in your Biafra land that have the two on ballot box
go and ask your dad well about Peter Obi rule and you will come back to clear that your jargons

as for those coming for me, let them come, only m0rons are obidient in this 21 century
The fact that you didn't dispute anything I said proves too know who the better candidate is, but typical of your kind, you've sacrificed common sense on the altar of ethnicity and religion.

I wouldn't blame you though, but have it in mind that Yoruba is just 1 out of more than 300 tribes in this country and the rest of us are watching you guys try to impose a man who you know won't be able to handle the rigours of leading this country. We know the only reason you're supporting him is because you believe he'll advance the Yoruba agenda. We're watching and taking notes.

Also, refrain from insulting me in any manner, for your own good
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by broadman20: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:
Emeka, don't worry.

Okafor was always going to vote Obi.

Please kindly look for a Mountain of Fire and Miracles church for an ALL Night Deliverance session.

You really need help.

2 Likes

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by BABANGBALI: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Peter Obi is a goal! Nothing for balloon, blue bla bloo balouee in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by CALEB1590(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Cantonese:
Waoh.

Now we need to move away from chop - I - chop politics. We need to go into real development.

Salaries are poor. Infrastructures are poor. The citizens are poor. APC admitted that 133 million Nigerians are in poverty. Ngige called Nigerians "medicant".

We must not put the wrong persons into positions with our PVCs. We must set aside tribal and religious tendencies. Our best Doctors have relocated. Engineers have gone. Even plumbers and Carpenters from Nigeria, do well abroad.

Obi is the right man. Support him for a better Nigeria. You can hold him accountable.
it is called mendicant pal
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Deoo1125: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Make una continue to dey deceive unaself, na friction u dey yan so, so u recollect the conversation ur father had with obi so vividly even though u where it with them. Well done sir

jerk:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TrPSXU2wiPqCDqBkyQNcBrzyaKHAtcL4hd12mRWxxXXhXWEfH14JNxvXb8oRopjzl&id=100003175917210&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Tareq1105: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Iykoto86:
thunder,where you dey?

Respect other people's choice.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Segzy19: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
And so what?
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by compton11(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
And how that concerns us?

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by marsup: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Peter Obi won't like that bum short you are wearing.... grin
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Alexiiydon: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Just one night??how many years anambra people use Dey for darkness
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Okoroawusa: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Anakogheri
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Tareq1105: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
the difference is that Obi's own isn't for the camera. He has always been like that even after his tenure as governor. Every single person I know who has met him only have good things go say about him. I saw him once when I went to Anambra for a Thanksgiving service. I was expecting him to go to the front as politicians usually do but he sat where he saw space in the middle row. My friend who invited me to the church told me that's how he has always been, even when he was governor.

The man is very different from your average Nigerian politician, that's why his fellow politicians don't seem to like him

He was very nice to the extent that the poverty index of Anambra State rose to 68%, the highest in the country, during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by newnigerdelta00: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by VEHINTOLAR: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mtchew,so because somebody was saying "how are you" ? "Nna,you're late for school o" "Emeka,let him go......",blah, blah,blah,how does this nonsense translate to the capacity to rule and deliver on all promises made ? Why are these people from that side of the country so dumb like this ?! Mumu,do you know how many people, across the country,that Tinubu has singlehandedly transformed their lives and made SOMEBODY today ? We are talking about the capacity to rule effectively,delivering on all mandates,having the wherewithal to govern, the intelligence ,the right connections across boards and boundaries, verifiable track records of successes behind him,,etc here is one mumu talking about somebody jogging around and saying some nonsense " Nna good morning " around ! Are you people well at all ? I don't think so !

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by obinna4r: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
nice piecenice piece...
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by jerk: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Mtchew,so because somebody was saying "how are you" ? "Nna,you're late for school o" "Emeka,let him go......",blah, blah,blah,how does this nonsense translate to the capacity to rule and deliver on all promises made ? Why are these people from that side of the country so dumb like this ?! Mumu,do you know how many people, across the country,that Tinubu has singlehandedly transformed their lives and made SOMEBODY today ? We are talking about the capacity to rule effectively,delivering on all mandates,having the wherewithal to govern, the intelligence ,the right connections across boards and boundaries, verifiable track records of successes behind him,,etc here is one mumu talking about somebody jogging around and saying some nonsense " Nna good morning " around ! Are you people well at all ? I don't think so !
Show us proof from the people he changed their life's. The only change he has done is milking Lagos state treasury dry.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Tareq1105: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Deoo1125:
Make una continue to dey deceive unaself, na friction u dey yan so, so u recollect the conversation ur father had with obi so vividly even though u where it with them. Well done sir

Governor sent for your father over faulty generator and you said you were there, how's that possible even at that time in the night? Are you the one working for Obi or your father? It means that you were following your daddy up and down to do his work. Obidients have learned lies from Obi. What Obi has done to our youths can never be corrected in 20 yrs. Our obidients have turned to serial liars just like their Oga, Obi the liar.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by ardave2k13: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=jerk post=118517069]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TrPSXU2wiPqCDqBkyQNcBrzyaKHAtcL4hd12mRWxxXXhXWEfH14JNxvXb8oRopjzl&id=100003175917210&mibextid=Nif5oz[/quote

This is quite touching and inspiring about the man, Peter Obi.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Tareq1105: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
jerk:
Show us proof from the people he changed their life's. The only change he has done is milking Lagos state treasury dry.

We wouldn't go into debate with you over those that Tinubu or Atiku changed their lives. Obi is nothing compared with these men. No debate please.

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
dat9jaguy:

You said Obi was the only governor to hand over schools back to missionaries and I said Tinubu actually did it before Obi. Every other thing you are saying is irrelevant cos I don't care.
Balabloo buuluu bulaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Allisgud: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Power does not intoxicate obi,he is what they call humility,capable,with integrity,he is the character we need for this country abeg

1 Like

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by Father4all: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Na dem follow dey chop state government money
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by alimiadedayo1: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=abuja007 post=118519248]I agree with you. My experience in Abuja with him very good. I am not Igbo but Yoruba. I pray and hope he wins[/quote
unfortunately your prayer cannot be answered
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by blessuyi(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hahahaha, so ur Excellency did not sleep without light for one night while millions of people living in the state have no light for years and they are still living. This is why the elite in our nation does not bunder about fixing our electricity because generator is there for them.make them ban generator for this country electricity go stable over night.
Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by peculiar2233: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
tinsel:
Enough of all these scripted self adulation.
It sound like a script to u bcuz your candidate cannot can grin weather u people like it or not we must take Nigeria back from these thieves and rogues rulling this nation. Shame on u and other people supporting corrupt politicians wanting to be in charge of Nigeria with the situation we found ourselves. Posterity will never be kind to all of u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father's Experience Working With Peter Obi - Kyrian Chiemelie Offor by GGirll: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
BIZNess123:
Tinubu we know

Druggie cannot rule this country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari And Senate President Saraki Strike A Pose (photo) / Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.