Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,174 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Insulting Nigeria Online Will Not Help You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insulting Nigeria Online Will Not Help You (242 Views)

The North Has Been Checkmated, And Peter Obi Must Not Help Them. / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insulting Nigeria Online Will Not Help You by eejo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
I have seen many Nigerians talking trash about their Country online because they don't know History and many of them are not exposed. Nigeria is a great Country and progress is been made. UK, USA, Germany ,China and the Gulf States all have period they were suffering and they overcome the situation. If you have learned something educate people back at home. There is no Country without issues and I believe Nigeria will get it right. Am always proud about my Country all the time. Long live Nigeria ��

1 Like

Re: Insulting Nigeria Online Will Not Help You by jerk: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
eejo:
I have seen many Nigerians talking trash about their Country online because they don't know History and many of them are not exposed. Nigeria is a great Country and progress is been made. UK, USA, Germany ,China and the Gulf States all have period they were suffering and they overcome the situation. If you have learned something educate people back at home. There is no Country without issues and I believe Nigeria will get it right. Am always proud about my Country all the time. Long live Nigeria ��
vote wisely so that your dream country will be achievable.
Re: Insulting Nigeria Online Will Not Help You by InvestorVee(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
This one no gbadun sha cry

(1) (Reply)

We Are One With Atiku Abubakar / Shócking! APC Digital Vote Buying Plot To Rig The Election Uncovered / Osinbajo Says Corruption Is A Disaster All Nigerians Must Unite Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.