Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! (3944 Views)

Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Infinix is set give out NGN100,000 worth of Special Gift Box This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by spirul77: 3:45am On Nov 21, 2022
this thread really shows many of you guys are new here on nairaland.
who doesn't know mrcork aka daddyck?
the guy na cruise master.
he just dey catch cruise.
the peackam man lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by fairwilliams: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro..I have it but can't give it to anyone. I also seen her, she fine. The whole idea of this thread if for the participant to do there homewok. U wannnnnnit....ask her!!(no oofencse) grin

Do av i nice day.

1 Like

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by DominantBeing(f): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2022
spirul77:
the peackam man lol.
That was how most if not all doubted the first one grin
Now it seems this time only few believe him cheesy
Mostly maryan grin
So people, don't complain if she receives the prize again oh grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2022
spirul77:
the peackam man lol.

really? But guess wot bro...i always pay....VERIFIED!!!! ((TRUE STORY)) angry

1 Like

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by NairaQueen(f): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

really? But guess wot bro...i always pay....VERIFIED!!!! ((TRUE STORY)) angry
This one is even worst than the first one grin
Mr mummyck, please stop disturbing people with your audio on this platform cheesy
It seems you got cash, why not leave the not possible task since it can't happen and give it to someone here for free. Post pic of transaction this time oh funny guy grin cool

4 Likes

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Laturuturu: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

Our Mission: To finally help Siofra a partner before end of next year

This is the biggest challenge of nairaland for both males and females who will date Siofra for minimum 2 week but must show PROOF OF DATING before 100k (NGN 100,000 naira) will be transsfered immediately to yor account. This challenge is for males and females becuz Siofra is friendly, been to London once, travelled to West africa countries & like makes & females coz she belif wot man can do, women can do them better.

Profile:
Siofra is OK looking, not really fat, kinda beautiful, educated, cooking (a little bit), likes clubbing, been London once, likes talking, shy, not a Gold digggar, likes Afro beat, single & ready to mingle.

YOU WANT IT, COME GET IT: ((((100k will trasssfered immediate, ....LETS GO!!!! ))))

..........................GOOD LUCK & THANK ME LATER...............

Hmm you that owe loan app 17k
See what Yiu are posting

2 Likes

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2022
NairaQueen:

This one is even worst than the first one grin
Mr mummyck, please stop disturbing people with your audio nonsense on this platform cheesy
It seems you got cash, why not leave the fucking not possible task since it can't happen and give it to someone here for free. Post pic of transaction this time oh funny guy grin you only have money in your fantasy world, rubbish cool

Fantasy world? U don't no how to toast & date a female?..u think I don't have 100k to spare? undecided
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Dayaa: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Why not date her yourself?
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by obinna58(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bri..link her through nairaland email, if yor toasting is on point, she will giv u her number, u link up, u like her, u date her then u show proof; picture of u holding her hand & kissing.....truss me , 100k will be transferred ASAP.(REAL TALK) angry
And after confirmation, money received she'll be ditched huh? And you go don fvk siofra's sweet puxy join
No be yesterday dem post pix of girlfriend wey stab boyfriend to death.
Na how e day start be dis.

1 Like

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
obinna58:

And after confirmation, money received she'll be ditched huh? And you go don fvk siofra's sweet puxy join
No be yesterday dem post pix of girlfriend wey stab boyfriend to death.
Na how e day start be dis.

But why do homebase Nigerians make simple things complicated...nobody is forcing u here sir. If u can't do it..JUST LEAVE THE THREAD PLEASE...its not for everyone. Message Siofra, & u guys organise yor link up. The only orooof u need is a picture of u both, & u simply get 100k. If u can't, u can't...juss move on!@ angry
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by obinna58(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

But why do homebase Nigerians make simple things complicated...nobody is forcing u here sir. If u can't do it..JUST LEAVE THE THREAD PLEASE...its not for everyone. Message Siofra, & u guys organise yor link up. The only orooof u need is a picture of u both, & u simply get 100k. If u can't, u can't...juss move on!@ angry
Oh do your thing first and forget about repercussions, sounds like an African, very very selfish
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
DIRECT MESSAGE TO SIOFRA:

Siofra,,we clearly no u been readin this thread to get update ..unlokily for u, no male or female want u despite payin 100k.(NGN 100,000 naira)
Even the 5 main disable dudes on nairaland lookin for partner are not showin intarest:

1. Great0ne1 (deaf n Dumb nairalander who is a deaf bachelor ) angry
2. akwesenana (deaf & almost dumb nairalander bachelor searchin for love on nairaland) smiley
3 . Charx122 (deaf n dumb nairalander UBER driver who drives a Mazda) wink
4. Das1mama (another deaf n slightly dumb nairalander who runs a primary school) smiley
5. AGreat0ne1 (blind nairalander & a proud owner of a nice bicycle)

Sadly we will have to end this so u can focus on finding love elsewere.... ((((THANK ME LATER)))) embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Charx122: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

Siofra,,we clearly no u been readin this thread to get update ..unlokily for u, no male or female want u despite payin 100k.(NGN 100,000 naira)
Even the 5 main disable dudes on nairaland lookin for partner are not showin intarest:

2. akwesenana (deaf & almost dumb nairalander bachelor searchin for love on nairaland) smiley
4. Das1mama (another deaf n slightly dumb nairalander who runs a primary school) smiley

Sadly we will have to end this so u can focus on finding love elsewere.... ((((THANK ME LATER)))) embarassed

How did you know? I just add 3 more Mazda cars for my Uber business.
I'm still better than a thousand of you out together.
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Charx122:

How did you know? I just add 3 more Mazda cars for my Uber business.
I'm still better than a thousand of you out together.

^^^Story undecided
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Das1mama: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

YES O, WHICH YOUR FATHER IS THE HEAD BOY OF THE SAID SAME PRIMARY SCHOOL YOU MENTIONED, PLS HELP ME TO REMIND HIM TO AMEND HIS COMMUNITY EFFORT PATCH NICKER BEFORE COMING TOMORROW. THANKS
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Das1mama:
YES O, WHICH YOUR FATHER IS THE HEAD BOY OF THE SAID SAME PRIMARY SCHOOL YOU MENTIONED, PLS HELP ME TO REMIND HIM TO AMEND HIS COMMUNITY EFFORT PATCH NICKER BEFORE COMING TOMORROW. THANKS

^^^^^dry undecided
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Das1mama: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^^^^dry undecided
WET
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by NairaQueen(f): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

grin
No, don't end it
People I know who really live abroad in this platform such as snowland, pastor lucrative,pastormisback,takeit2017, and others that really have cash don't task ridiculous tasks before spending money on anyone on this platform
Audio 100k undecided
Stop making false promises, you have 100k to spare? Give it out

1 Like

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Slmgirldippussy: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

Our Mission: To finally help Siofra a partner before end of next year

This is the biggest challenge of nairaland for both males and females who will date Siofra for minimum 2 week but must show PROOF OF DATING before 100k (NGN 100,000 naira) will be transsfered immediately to yor account. This challenge is for males and females becuz Siofra is friendly, been to London once, travelled to West africa countries & like makes & females coz she belif wot man can do, women can do them better.

Profile:
Siofra is OK looking, not really fat, kinda beautiful, educated, cooking (a little bit), likes clubbing, been London once, likes talking, shy, not a Gold digggar, likes Afro beat, single & ready to mingle.

YOU WANT IT, COME GET IT: ((((100k will trasssfered immediate, ....LETS GO!!!! ))))

..........................GOOD LUCK & THANK ME LATER...............

Me and Siofra
Hmmm love is sweet

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
NairaQueen:

You seem insane oh grin
No, don't end it you broke ass niggar
People I know who really live abroad in this platform such as snowland, pastor lucrative,pastormisback,takeit2017, and others that really have cash don't task nonsense tasks before spending money on anyone on this platform
Audio 100k, you that Haven't eaten since morning undecided
Stop making nonsense false promises, you have 100k to spare abi? Give it out
Rubbish tongue

1. U sayin am not from London?
2. R u sayin I don't have 100k to give out ?
3. Did u see my previous posts were I paid 17k insted of the agreed 30k becuz the winner came close & did not get the right answer?
4. Doubters like u will always be the reason why homebase Nigerians will always be slow

5.... OK GUESS WOT...SIOFRA DATES MALES,FEMALES & LESBBBBISNS, SHE DATES ANYTIN.. COMMUNICATE WIT AM, GET HER NOMBA, LINK UP & SHOW ME PROOF OF U BOTH TOGETHER & WILL WIRE U 200K INSTED.. U THINK AM LYING.,,SHOW PROOFF & DARE ME TO PAY!!!!! angry

Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by siofra(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyCK:

1. U sayin am not from London?
2. R u sayin I don't have 100k to give out ?
3. Did u see my previous posts were I paid 17k insted of the agreed 30k becuz the winner came close & did not get the right answer?
4. Doubters like u will always be the reason why homebase Nigerians will always be slow

5.... OK GUESS WOT...SIOFRA DATES MALES,FEMALES & LESBBBBISNS, SHE DATES ANYTIN.. COMMUNICATE WIT AM, GET HER NOMBA, LINK UP & SHOW ME PROOF OF U BOTH TOGETHER & WILL WIRE U 200K INSTED.. U THINK AM LYING.,,SHOW PROOFF & DARE ME TO PAY!!!!! angry

Yes, DaddyCk, we are saying you're a broke loser!!

Now stop mentioning my name and disturbing my peace on this forum. smiley
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Charx122: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
NairaQueen:

You seem insane oh grin
No, don't end it you broke ass niggar
People I know who really live abroad in this platform such as snowland, pastor lucrative,pastormisback,takeit2017, and others that really have cash don't task nonsense tasks before spending money on anyone on this platform
Audio 100k, you that Haven't eaten since morning undecided
Stop making nonsense false promises, you have 100k to spare abi? Give it out
Rubbish tongue

I can feed you and your family for 20 years without breaking a sweat. Send your account number now, Murder fuKer
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Charx122:

I can feed you and your family for 20 years without breaking a sweat. Send your account number now, Murder fuKer

OK son ...calm down! undecided
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 22, 2022
NairaQueen:

Where did this deranged cock sucker come from? shocked
Are you on drugs you mad man, who talk to you? undecided

Calm down & stop swaaarrin please.....are u pregnant or over-pregnant??(no oofencsse) undecided
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Charx122: 7:19am On Nov 22, 2022
NairaQueen:

Where did this deranged cock sucker come from? shocked
Are you on drugs you mad man, who talk to you? undecided

Stop eating your mother's pussy .
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Pooldrowning:
Op is siofra. Quit chasing clout!

How on earth can I be siofra when I already yansh her twice?......kindly grow sense I beg, if u cant, buy one!!!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
NairaQueen:

I am both grin
So please you broke bitch, stop disturbing people
Let me not be making your boring dead thread lively
Adios freak wink

If u pregnant please go n born pikin & STOP sexxxcually harassing me..i beg.. I AM MARRRRRRRIED...U CanT HAV ME...biko (no oofencsse) angry
Re: NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! by Charx122: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
NairaQueen:

And stop sucking your dad's cock, ¡mbecile undecided

Na your sister I dey target ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting / I'm Heart Broken / Divorce? Read This True Life Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.