Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

"Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. (29409 Views)

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by ABBkelvin(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:

A liar can commit any crime.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by DonNeon: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
Now I am beginning to understand d reason y this man said anytime he says anything in d house his children must tape him as evidence

This man is an annoying chronic liar that will even lie to u even with video evidence

Just imagine the madness

No wonder he said he doesn’t have manifesto so u can’t hold him to account for anything anytime he fails like he did in anambra

Cunny fool

Just for 30k see the curses you are attracting to your generation... SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Roboto11: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:
I really do not know who and who is he always trying to impress

He can't help h8mself.

Lamba FC of Anambra State.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Roboto11: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
owobokiri:

The fact that a certain inebriated segment of this over abused country, chose for whatever reason to twaddle with triffles as they fixated on this issue while drug addicts and generational scammers are about to hyjack the presidency of the whole country, speaks volumes as to the reason why this country has become the laughing stock of the whole world.

Oga, quiet.

Na your cassette we dey play so.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by BATified2023: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
DonNeon:

Just for 30k see the curses you are attracting to your generation... SMH
anyone not supporting pandora him tu lie is collecting 30k

Hope otedola n soludo are collecting 30k too

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by pinkgoodies(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

Lol. But dey Badtard-Bastards wia arguing dat pitobi was right. Dat even odili was stopped because of d war. Zombies will buy any rubbish thrown to dem. D greatest disservice will be voting dis Lienus. Na mumu he fit decieve.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by PlayerMeji: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Who cares what the lying son of a bitc... has got to say...?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by fredoooooo: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

His lies is why we have failed as a nation.

We don't want a liar in the seat of power.

We want only thieves, looters, drug barons, brain dead dementia patients and their likes in the seat of power.

Because that's what we deserve.

You failed as a person , Nigeria have her challenges but not a failed state.
A brain dead with a positive track records is better than a lying machine with nothing g to show ..
BATSHETTIMA23 BY THE GRACE OF GOD

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by NaijaMutant(f): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
fredoooooo:

You failed as a person , Nigeria have her challenges but not a failed state.
A brain dead with a positive track records is better than a lying machine with nothing g to show ..
BATSHETTIMA23 BY THE GRACE OF GOD

A positive track record in criminality, drug trafficking, academic falsification, age falsification.

Well, if you could accept a brain dead as a leader, kindly remind me how zombies operate?

1 Like

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:
I hope that will put an end to this kind of posts.
When are you going to fact check blu blu blu bulabalu?
Or have you not seen that one on Twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Stillhere: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:
So when did you play football with him?
Please post the video where he said he played football with him.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Johncarlo07: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
Now I am beginning to understand d reason y this man said anytime he says anything in d house his children must tape him as evidence

This man is an annoying chronic liar that will even lie to u even with video evidence

Just imagine the madness

No wonder he said he doesn’t have manifesto so u can’t hold him to account for anything anytime he fails like he did in anambra

Cunny fool

Pls do u av an handkerchief dere? Do well to wipe away ur tears. Or beta still, dnt waste it. Sell it to herb sellers in ur area.

It will b vry useful dere.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Sonyboom: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
God bless your for this question

Roboto11:
So when did you play football with him?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Sonyboom: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Your igbo father need a brain check if you can truly n sincerely look back at the performance of Obi n Tinubu as governor then declared Tinubu is worse in leadership skills compare to Obi

NaijaMutant:

I hate Peter Obi with passion because he lies.

I prefer a thief, looter, drug addict, drug baron, age falsifier, oluwole academic records, agbero mentor.
Drugified can steal all he wants, we don't care! Whether he's brain dead or not, we don't care!
Whether he's educated or not we don't care!
Whether he shits and pisses on his pant, we don't care!
Whether he converts our children and children's children to agberos, we don't care!
Even if he's carried on a stretcher to be sworn in and flown to the UK immediately, we don't care!

As long as Peter Obi lies, we prefer the worse of humans to lead us because we love Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by fredoooooo: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

A positive track record in criminality, drug trafficking, academic falsification, age falsification.

Well, if you could accept a brain dead as a leader, kindly remind me how zombies operate?
Bush baby, cry!!!
I will choose him over and over and over a lying machine with no track records...
Government isn't a container economy, keep that in Anambra or give me a Brilliant Soludo I will follow .. till then , keep doing your lying and Nzogbu Nzogbu politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by AcuraZDX: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:
I hope that will put an end to this kind of posts.

You're a clown..

Bulaba.

Next time, tell PO to zip down so that you could do the needful.

Jobless being

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by AcuraZDX: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

When are you going to fact check blu blu blu bulabalu?
Or have you not seen that one on Twitter

Don't mind the fellow.

Whenever he hears Obi's name, his manhood rises
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by AcuraZDX: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

Probably when Lamba Fc signed 2 of them at Upper Iweka in 1978

Obi , the serial habitual pathological liar

Bulaba. When are you interpreting the meaning of that new word for us?

Drugnubu urchin
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by trutht828: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
Obi is just entertaining us with his lie lie skills. Kwotinu, thank God you are just labouring in vain.

Mr defender of evil, We know about the primary and secondary schools Obi attended.

Can you tell us the primary and secondary schools that Tinubu attended?

Im certain religion and tribalism are the only motivations you have for defending tinubu.

As far as you are concerned, religion and tribal bigotry come before common sense

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by trutht828: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:

Just imagine the madness

Cunny fool

Can you show us the lies in that statement?

Between tinubu and Obi can you tell us the worse liar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by trutht828: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:

He can't help h8mself.

Lamba FC of Anambra State.

Point out the lie, balabloo bloo blu bulaba
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by HilcomTech(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
But Peter Obi kept using the word "we" indicating they were together.

Obi is a Pathological LIAR

Pathological or compulsive lying is type of mental illness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by trutht828: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:
I really do not know who and who is he always trying to impress

balabloo bloo blu bulaba.

Apart from religion and tribalism, which other motivation do you have for defending tinubu?

From where you stand, tribalism and religion bigotry come before common sense
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by jerryforgood: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu is just entertaining us with his lie lie skills. Kwotinu, thank God you are just hoping in vain.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Laple0541(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Whenever you tell a lie you will need 10 other lies to back it up so why can't you just be yourself and say the truth Mr Peter Obi? Though I understand Obidog zombidients prefer to eat lies than agbado yet Pandora should endeavor to speak the truth sometimes for the sake of those that can never eat lies.

Thank God he clear the air Dr Odili left before he got admitted into the school, may be they eventually played together in his dream.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by trutht828: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
OkutaNla:
Obi and his lies sha. Won ti fi iro shepe fun man yen. Smh. Las las, o ma LuLe ni.

Show us the lie, oga

balabloo bloo blu bulaba grin
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by toprealman: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
Obi is just entertaining us with his lie lie skills. Kwotinu, thank God you are just labouring in vain.
At least he can make coherent sentences. Continue reading social media and blabluing grin....only time will tell
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Corrinthians(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
But your zombies said you didn't say what you said was misinterpreted.

cheesy

It's only a matter of time before they started attacking you as well. How dare you make them look like idiots when it is their idiocy that gives you all the popularity you get.

Your lies and subsequent denials are the reason your children record you whenever you talk (I'm sure you'd soon deny ever saying this as well).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by jerryforgood: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
Now I am beginning to understand d reason y this man Tinubu said anytime he says anything in d house his children must tape him as evidence

Just imagine the madness

No wonder Tinubu said he doesn’t have manifesto so u can’t hold him to account for anything anytime he fails like he did in Lagos.

Cunny fool
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by OsunOriginal: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:

Just imagine the madness

Cunny fool

He is a typical Nigerian trader... lying to cheat unsuspecting buyers runs in their blood.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo / Abacha And Babangida In Kontagora In 1989 / $43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.