Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

"Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. (29514 Views)

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by baralatie(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ok
grin
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by PointZerom: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
Obi is just entertaining us with his lie lie skills. Kwotinu, thank God you are just labouring in vain.

At least your principal have ran away from social media. We're happy.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by swaggerjack: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

I hate Peter Obi with passion because he lies.

I prefer a thief, looter, drug addict, drug baron, age falsifier, oluwole academic records, agbero mentor.
Drugified can steal all he wants, we don't care! Whether he's brain dead or not, we don't care!
Whether he's educated or not we don't care!
Whether he shits and pisses on his pant, we don't care!
Whether he converts our children and children's children to agberos, we don't care!
Even if he's carried on a stretcher to be sworn in and flown to the UK immediately, we don't care!

As long as Peter Obi lies, we prefer the worse of humans to lead us because we love Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria !!!

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Evergreen12345(f): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

I prefer a thief, looter, drug addict, drug baron, age falsifier, oluwole academic records, agbero mentor.
Drugified can steal all he wants, we don't care! Whether he's brain dead or not, we don't care!
Whether he converts our children and children's children to agberos, we don't care!
Even if he's carried on a stretcher to be sworn in and flown to the UK immediately, we don't care!

As long as Peter Obi lies, we prefer the worse of humans to lead us because we love Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria !!!

Totally Inconsequential
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by goodheart01: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
Obi is just entertaining us with his lie lie skills. Kwotinu, thank God you are just labouring in vain.

Shattap my fren. What the man explained there is enough to make u urchins understand. The fact he never met Peter Odili in the school doesn’t mean he has no right to say Odili was a good footballer in CKC. Or didn’t u hear tales of past seniors when u got into your own secondary school? Maybe u didn’t even attend a secondary school in the first place

I guess the only statement u urchins understand is balablu, blu-uu bulaba" Lol

1 Like

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Eriokanmi: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

God bless Nigeria !!!
You don't need to support perer obi, we don't even need more supporters. Please concentrate on your candidate. The narcotics deals alone are enough to deal with. It has damaged his image already. There's nothing this man would say that haters would like. You guys smeared the Internet with all manners of lies that he said odili was his mate but the video evidence proved otherwise. Now he's coming out to correct you guys yet, he's still seen as a liar.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by ShubiMiles(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
...YOU AND WHO ARE THE WE? please me i care o, i dont need a thief or drug baron as my president o. chikenaa. #OBI FOR BRIGHTER FUTURE......YOU AND WHO ARE THE WE? please me i care o, i dont need a thief or drug baron as my president o. chikenaa. #OBI FOR BRIGHTER FUTURE......YOU AND WHO ARE THE WE? please me i care o, i dont need a thief or drug baron as my president o. chikenaa. #OBI FOR BRIGHTER FUTURE...

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:
So when did you play football with him?
where him talk say him play football with am?
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by goodheart01: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
mcmurphy132:
God abeg.. we don't need this lying machine as president.. thanks God he can't win this election

God abeg we don’t need a Mikano looting machine or a deranged old man who can only say “balabloo... bloobloo boolabla”
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by DJInfluence: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Even if Obi is a liar, his lie(s) dey learn for where Atiku and Tinubu dey...
I mean if you have the choice between these 3 evils are you telling me you will choose anyone other than Obi to lead this country? Am not even Igbo but at this point, Obi is what this country need. Not those known criminals.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by ATLIEN2027: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
This pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a lying SOB.

1 Like

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by MossLuv: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:

Have you ever support a football club and call it our/my club? Peter Obi used "we" in his statement because he's part of the school

1 Like

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by HomeTutorsPro: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:
Bublaboohohohablaabohoo.
Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Eriokanmi: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Yes, we are more scared of lies than a thief and a drug baron.

We are in such a despicable condition as a nation due to Obi lies
Who are the we? Your fellow urchins I guess
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by goodheart01: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
fredoooooo:
Oba iro ... king of lie ... Baba no dey think am , he dey drop effortlessly... Obi funrae , obi himself, iro funrae , lie himself angry cheesy grin

U urchins are so shameless. Atleast we have confirmed Obi attended CKC and Odili was a former student of his school. Until Baba Bloo can tell us his school and show us one school mate not even classmate oo, then u guys can talk with pride. Bunch of misguided hungry mofos
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by 27Pushing30: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
Now I am beginning to understand d reason y this man said anytime he says anything in d house his children must tape him as evidence

This man is an annoying chronic liar that will even lie to u even with video evidence

Just imagine the madness

No wonder he said he doesn’t have manifesto so u can’t hold him to account for anything anytime he fails like he did in anambra

Cunny fool
If God forbid Obi even wins he will tell the mumu supporters that they misinterpreted his promises.

Let him release manifesto … up till now NOTHING

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by ZombieSlayer1: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
OsunOriginal:

He is a typical Nigerian trader... lying to cheat unsuspecting buyers runs in their blood.
the other Nigerian tribes are watching how you people are playing politics of hate and tribalism. You people know tinubu is too old, inform and suffering from age-induced maladies but because he's from your tribe you're looking to impose him in 200 million long-suffering Nigerians. . Your only intention is to use him to impose the Yoruba agenda, abi?
We're watching and taking notes on you yorubas
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by NaijaMutant(f): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Who are the we? Your fellow urchins I guess

Your sense of sarcasm is very poor
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by ATLIEN2027: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
DJInfluence:
Even if Obi is a liar, his lie(s) dey learn for where Atiku and Tinubu dey...
I mean if you have the choice between these 3 evils are you telling me you will choose anyone other than Obi to lead this country? Am not even Igbo but at this point, Obi is what this country need. Not those known criminals.

Who asked you if you are Igbo?
We already know IPOB terrorist monkeys masquerading as Zombidients on line are mostly Igbo claiming to be something else.
Peter Obi who sent someone to Lagos with 250 Million naira in a boot it is not a criminal abi, the same man who took state money and invested it not his own family business is not a confirmed criminal? A man who support the IPOB terrorist monkeys is not a criminal?

I beg go and sit down.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by QuikMedia: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Baba Speak for yourself Oo God Forever Forbid BAT Thing.

Let All Vote Wisely
NaijaMutant:

We are batified.
We are drugified!!!

God abeg o
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by NaijaMutant(f): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
ShubiMiles:

God bless Nigeria !!!
...YOU AND WHO ARE THE WE? please me i care o, i dont need a thief or drug baron as my president o. chikenaa. #OBI FOR BRIGHTER FUTURE...

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Eriokanmi: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

mtcheww
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

We are batified.
We are drugified!!!

God abeg o
Listen to urself again nd tell me if what u just wrote made any sense
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by AlwaysPositive: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi @PeterObi

This man is too good for Nigerians.....

Nigerians deserve to suffer for their foolishness and stupidity.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by DJInfluence: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Who asked you if you are Igbo?
We already know IPOB terrorist monkeys masquerading as Zombidients on line are mostly Igbo claiming to be something else.
Peter Obi who sent someone to Lagos with 250 Million naira in a boot it is not a criminal abi, the same man who took state money and invested it not his own family business is not a confirmed criminal? A man who support the IPOB terrorist monkeys is not a criminal?

I beg go and sit down.
Lol. Are you done? Feeling better and proud of yourself now? Good.... now you can move on abi? I no waste my energy for insignificant fly like you. As a matter of fact after this last period on my text, I forgot your existence.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Bobloco: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

We are batified.
We are drugified!!!

God abeg o

You ended up writing nothing but bulaba! balabu!
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by madridguy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
By this time next year you will be hiding under a new moniker screaming biafra or death. grin

toprealman:

At least he can make coherent sentences. Continue reading social media and blabluing grin....only time will tell

1 Like

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Salvador1: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kyase:
Omo
This guy no Dey fear lie
that's y them they kill your people like fowl I'm Benue.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by johnjose68: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:

Oga, quiet.

Na your cassette we dey play so.

Dont mind that owobokiri or What's his name. He will avoid his old comment like obi the cancer tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by toprealman: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
By this time next year you will be hiding under a new moniker screaming biafra or death. grin

Not at all......if only you had a clue!
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Remii(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
as in, they guy no get chill for chaninging mouth at all.

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by observanc1: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:
where did u get that from? Even tinubu owned TVC and nations newspaper never reported such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fg Declares Jan 1st & 2nd, 2015 As Public Holidays / Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.