Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

"Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. (29472 Views)

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Deoo1125: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
You people should do desame too.

Eriokanmi:
You don't need to support perer obi, we don't even need more supporters. Please concentrate on your candidate. The narcotics deals alone are enough to deal with. It has damaged his image already. There's nothing this man would say that haters would like. You guys smeared the Internet with all manners of lies that he said odili was his mate but the video evidence proved otherwise. Now he's coming out to correct you guys yet, he's still seen as a liar.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by deji17: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
But why was the compulsive liar, telling Unnecessary lies before? His minions have tried to do damage control for many days. Yet it was not making any sense.
These people are shameless.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by chatinent: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Obi talks too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by fredoooooo: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
goodheart01:

U urchins are so shameless. Atleast we have confirmed Obi attended CKC and Odili was a former student of his school. Until Baba Bloo can tell us his school and show us one school mate not even classmate oo, then u guys can talk with pride. Bunch of misguided hungry mofos
Bush baby , u go cry till death...
Go and eat ,before hunger turn you to a rabid dog .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by ChukwuObe: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Glad he wasn't called a thief

Glad he wasn't called a drug addict

Glad he doesn't have dementia nor parkinson's

Glad he's education is verifiable

Glad his age is verifiable

Oh, the man is so perfect

But he told a lie

I'd rather pick a looter and dead brain drug addict over him

Hahahaha. A man that does not know that he didnt meet Odili in secondary school is really suffering from dementia. A man that called Nasarawa a great country is dementia-laden if you dont know. A man who call quarter final as semi final and still you biafool dont know that that is sign of dementia, then you are sufferning from the worst form of dementia. Obi lies with ease

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by aishah32g: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
The King of Lamba at his best.The King of Lamba at his best....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Donmobi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
"This is exactly why pdp is a tier tier umbuletha"

~Tinubu

"A town hall is not a bulubulubala bulu"
~Tinubu again!

Damn!
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Lashist(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
madridguy:
Obi is just entertaining us with his lie lie skills. Kwotinu, thank God you are just labouring in vain.
Hail your candidate that tells no single lie grin he is a pure as a virgin abi
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
The fact that a certain inebriated segment of this over abused country, chose for whatever reason to twaddle with triffles as they fixated on this issue while drug addicts and generational scammers are about to hyjack the presidency of the whole country, speaks volumes as to the reason why this country has become the laughing stock of the whole world.
END OF TALK!
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by ozonelayer79: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
You can only hate Peter Obi but you can't take away the fact that he remains the best among all the presidential candidates.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Toneymoye(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Honestly, I like a clown, Obi amuses us everyday with his lies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Bigkoko: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
$50 for anyone who can tell us Tinubu primary and secondary school in Nigeria before he left for drug peddling in the USA?

Infact $100....
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Rebelutionary: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You don't need to support perer obi, we don't even need more supporters. Please concentrate on your candidate. The narcotics deals alone are enough to deal with. It has damaged his image already. There's nothing this man would say that haters would like. You guys smeared the Internet with all manners of lies that he said odili was his mate but the video evidence proved otherwise. Now he's coming out to correct you guys yet, he's still seen as a liar.
Lol NaijaMutant is "one shining light" among the legion of empty skulls that dot the obidient landscape! Please teach Obidient HQ what sarcasm is so they don't fool themselves like this your cousin is doing here!
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by abbey621(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
I'm just sorry for all those people who have put all their hopes and future in this Obi, a politician will always be a politician, lies so smooth you'll think it is butter grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by jornwhite: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Guyman stilled lied, how can you share or have memories of something you never experienced or witness 1st hand, funnily there is no video record, so what is memorable about a history you heard or read undecided

magnoliaa
begoniaa
pocohantas cumma shalaye

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Owologbo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:
So when did you play football with him?

I'm sure when the club you support want to play against another team, you can brag "we will beat you, your club na our wife" and all, but one cannot say we could not have won a match without Peter Odili.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Owologbo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

This will actually solve our security challenge.

Urchins are just clutching on straws.

You're sinking very fast with BAT.

He will embarrass you again today in Warri.

The video will soon be out.

Supporting a mentally deranged looter is quite a tough job.

Bulabulu baloo balu bluuui grin

stop engaging those idiots.
these same people will still argue "we will beat you" when they are bragging about European teams, but Peter Obi cannot say we when he's talking about his school team.

Their drug lord should bring the money he stole and share to Nigerians. On election day, we will vote wisely.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lienus Obi himself. Chai you dey lie for Africa Sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Okoroawusa: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
This man can lie for Africa
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by zudozz: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tareq1105:
Agreed, but tell your Saint Obi to stop the lies. Aren't you ashamed that your candidate is a serial liar? Not even a smart one. Each time he's behind the camera, it's one lie or the other. Soludo bursted his lies over Anambra State investment all of you attacked him without cautioning your liar candidate.

He went to the same secondary school with Peter Odili n Odili was a good footballer. Odili himself has confirmed this.
He invested money for the state when he was Anambara State Governor. Did Soludo say he did nt invest the money, how is that a lie?!

The tribal sentiment will never allow Nigerians to accept d fact that d worst of Peter Obi is better than the best of Tinubu or Atiku.

The most annoying thing is the poor masses that are supporting the status quo (Atiku n Tinubu) becos of tribal sentiments. They will be d ones to suffer it at d end of the day.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Eleyigidgan: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
fredoooooo:
Oba iro ... king of lie ... Baba no dey think am , he dey drop effortlessly... Obi funrae , obi himself, iro funrae , lie himself angry cheesy grin
grin
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by frontlinePM(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Th[b][/b]is one can lie for Africa
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Masterito(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tell us the main reasonyou hate him. You are also lying.
NaijaMutant:

I hate Peter Obi with passion because he lies.

I prefer a thief, looter, drug addict, drug baron, age falsifier, oluwole academic records, agbero mentor.
Drugified can steal all he wants, we don't care! Whether he's brain dead or not, we don't care!
Whether he's educated or not we don't care!
Whether he shits and pisses on his pant, we don't care!
Whether he converts our children and children's children to agberos, we don't care!
Even if he's carried on a stretcher to be sworn in and flown to the UK immediately, we don't care!

As long as Peter Obi lies, we prefer the worse of humans to lead us because we love Nigeria.

You are batified.
You are drugified!!!
You can't shame the shameless.

God abeg o
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Masterito(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Container economy may actually save Nigeria though.
fredoooooo:

Bush baby, cry!!!
I will choose him over and over and over a lying machine with no track records...
Government isn't a container economy, keep that in Anambra or give me a Brilliant Soludo I will follow .. till then , keep doing your lying and Nzogbu Nzogbu politics
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by rickyrex(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
NaijaMutant:

I hate Peter Obi with passion because he lies.

I prefer a thief, looter, drug addict, drug baron, age falsifier, oluwole academic records, agbero mentor.
Drugified can steal all he wants, we don't care! Whether he's brain dead or not, we don't care!
Whether he's educated or not we don't care!
Whether he shits and pisses on his pant, we don't care!
Whether he converts our children and children's children to agberos, we don't care!
Even if he's carried on a stretcher to be sworn in and flown to the UK immediately, we don't care!

As long as Peter Obi lies, we prefer the worse of humans to lead us because we love Nigeria.

You are batified.
You are drugified!!!
You can't shame the shameless.

God abeg o
kneel down let me pray for you.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Ikpaitid: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Every time this IPOB fool opens his mouth, big lies will come out.
There is no day Mr Peter Obi will not lie.
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Throwback: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
jornwhite:
Guyman stilled lied, how can you share or have memories of something you never experienced or witness 1st hand, funnily there is no video record, so what is memorable about a history you heard or read undecided

magnoliaa
begoniaa
pocohantas cumma shalaye

I really wonder ooo
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Kaysalas(m): 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Peter obi should not have tweeted this

I want him to be president but what I watched and heard is not what he typed here o

But we move grin grin grin grin

Anybody but THIEF.NUBU and Atiku angry
So you self don see say Obi dey fall hand grin
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
mcmurphy132:
God abeg.. we don't need this lying machine as president.. thanks God he can't win this election

If you don't need him, who do you need? Who will win the election?
Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by Kaysalas(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:

Oga, quiet.

Na your cassette we dey play so.
Bros! You really finish dat owobokiri guy. Talk about a dog going back to his vomit. Spits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. by owobokiri(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

Bros! You really finish dat owobokiri guy. Talk about a dog going back to his vomit. Spits!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio On Why PDP Senators Walked Out Of Senate Today / Bola Tinubu On Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (Pics) / Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Meet At PDP NEC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.