Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? (1294 Views)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Amza07(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
I respect women alot and i try as much as possible to makemy woman/family happy, but since my business went down and i Barely survive my wife dont respect me anymore.
This morning she refused to greet me and i ask gentlely to know why but she ignored me, since we do not have any food i managed to give her the last 500 i have, for her to buy anything she can eat till i go out and look for work to do still i was not treated with any respect or love.
I love my family i can die for them but i canot withstand this brokeness and my wife Change of attitude.
What should i do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Keep on praying and looking for jobs.
Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Amza07(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Cutehector:
Keep on praying and looking for jobs.
Am praying but i do not know Why everything keep getting harder day by day.
Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Helpout12345: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Please be patient. Don't take her behaviors towards you now to heart because if you do, it will further affect your hustle.

Just focus on your hustle and kids for now. God will bless your hustle one more time.

Unfortunately, most women will behave like that when things are down for the man. You can only talk to her to be patient with you. There's nothing more you can do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Amza07:
it will get better brother. I do hope you are not a bad person..sometimes when one wants to help a brother, the other person repays evil for good.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Amza07(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Helpout12345:
Please be patient. Don't take her behaviors towards you now to heart because if you do, it will further affect your hustle.

Just focus on your hustle and kids for now. God will bless your hustle one more time.

Unfortunately, most women will behave like that when things are down for the man. You can only talk to her to be patient with you. There's nothing more you can do.

Very painful, i remember how she would still support me before, but for the good deed she has done before i will not take it to the heart.
She is suffering i know but she sees how am doing my best
Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Amza07(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Cutehector:
it will get better brother. I do hope you are not a bad person..sometimes when one wants to help a brother, the other person repays evil for good.
am just a soul whos intentions are good brother

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Amza07(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
i canot blame her though some days we cook food without oil, and sometimes we fast because we dont have anything, i guess she is getting fedup or tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Helpout12345: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Amza07:
Very painful, i remember how she would still support me before, but for the good deed she has done before i will not take it to the heart.
She is suffering i know but she sees how am doing my best

At bolded.

It means she has been there for you before when things were down. You want to find out why her behavior is different now.

Talk to her more, discuss more, find out why she is behaving different this time, give her more assurance that things will be okay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Piptocoin: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Love her completely and overlook her excesses. She is your body. It is well. May God bless the work of your hands as long as they are legal.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Amza07(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Helpout12345:

At bolded.

It means she has been there for you before when things were down. You want to find out why her behavior is different now.

Talk to her more, discuss more, find out why she is behaving different this time, give her more assurance that things will be okay.
Thank you very much, you quite understand my situation too well. I wish i have your number, am frustrated.
she is a good woman honestly speaking my downfall and suffering must be givin her nightmares
Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Amza07(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Piptocoin:
Love her completely and overlook her excesses. She is your body. It is well. May God bless the work of your hands as long as they are legal.
amen
Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by keymatt(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Amza07:
i canot blame her though some days we cook food without oil, and sometimes we fast because we dont have anything, i guess she is getting fedup or tired.
I sympathize with you brother. Honestly living in a situation where there's no food in the house can be depressing. A lot of families are going through this. Don't take your wife's behavior to heart. That's how they're wired. Women are the same.
Hussle for something to do even if it means doing menial jobs and God will open doors for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Amza07(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
keymatt:
I sympathize with you brother. Honestly living in a situation where there's no food in the house can be depressing. A lot of families are going through this.
Hussle for something to do even it it means doing menial jobs and God will open doors for you.
amen thank you
Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Mindlog: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Amza07:

Is she not earning, no matter how little?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Amza07(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Is she not earning, no matter how little?
she used to but 3 months back her sewing machine was stolen from the shop overnight
Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Amza07(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
my home is not my comfort anymore, days like today that i didnt earn anything and no food at home, i do not want to go home i canot bear the pain of my kid cryin and my wife hungry and angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by CalmElder(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Amza07:
my home is not my comfort anymore, days like today that i didnt earn anything and no food at home, i do not want to go home i canot bear the pain of my kid cryin and my wife hungry and angry

Your child is the reason she's taking it out on you, because the picture of YOUR child crying because there's no food when there's little she can do breaks her.

As a husband, you are the head of the family and the chief provider, her role is to support you.

It's not as though she doesn't know what you are passing through, she will endure if it is just the both of you alone, but reason will fly out of the window if she sees the baby crying of hunger and she's helpless too.
She's taking out the frustration on you, her head.
I feel for you my brother.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Who cares? Who send you message? You just dey start your eye never see anything.

Give me your wife number, I will give her 100k to bang for a weekend marathon.

Show us you're a man and you will do anything to save your family grin
Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Kelechi009: 12:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Amza07:
I respect women alot and i try as much as possible to makemy woman/family happy, but since my business went down and i Barely survive my wife dont respect me anymore.
This morning she refused to greet me and i ask gentlely to know why but she ignored me, since we do not have any food i managed to give her the last 500 i have, for her to buy anything she can eat till i go out and look for work to do still i was not treated with any respect or love.
I love my family i can die for them but i canot withstand this brokeness and my wife Change of attitude.
What should i do?

From henceforth bros, try to start a career instead of a business. These are one of the drawbacks of business, once you fall, it is hard to go back up. If you lose your job in a career, between 4 months, you would be able to secure another job. Except you have multiple businesses as different streams of income, for example like 2 or 3. If one falls, another will continue cash flow. You see Dangote has multiple businesses even though he knows that one is enough, na survival of fittest. No guarantee of future with just one business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Amza07:
What should i do?
It's a spirit...even peter did it to Jesus and job wife so forgive her in advance
Go on a prayer and fast or come Shiloh..ur story will turn around

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by mrblessed(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2022
To the average Nigerian woman, a good man is a man who has money; one who can solve her financial needs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Truvelisback(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Amza07:
What should i do?
Good man? Lol, ur good man is incomplete without money.
Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by GboyegaD(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
If you were very good to her when you had and she chose to treat you this way because you do not have, I will suggest you ignore the attitude while you keep working on improving your financial health again. If otherwise, when things pick up, learn to treat her well.
Re: Why Do Women Disrespect Good Men When They Are Broke? by Tokskob2008: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
My brother you just need to calm down and stay focus, I'm going through the same thing right now and I keep asking myself "was I ever bad towards her when all was rosy"

I have asked her that question severalty and her reply has always been NO which is actually the truth but then again she said I shouldn't blame her that it's the nature of things right now that's changing her mood and I understand and I have accepted it like that but I have told her she shouldn't blame me too when my mood changes when things start picking up soon which I'm very sure it will...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Memo To All Wifes, Girlfriend, Sweetheart On World Cup / O God When Will The Answer Come I Am So N Happy / Pls Help My Loneliness And Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.