Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude (3149 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine / My Brother Is Giving Me Attitude For Not F..ucking The Gateman / My White Neighbors Are Giving Me Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude by Amza07(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2022
ciyox28316:
All ur thread na bout ur wife, i dey begin to think if truly ur married abi u just dey chase clout
should it be about you?
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude by ciyox28316: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Amza07:
should it be about you?
yes plz
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude by Tunagee(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2022
Davidave:
She was married to your money not you.

As simple as that. You too, when you bounce back treat her like thrash, so she can realise she is not worth being your wife anymore; betterstill carry better woman. I hate nonsense!!!! I wonder why men still get married to this whores
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude by Tunagee(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2022
marlow1962:
Silent and watch her moves, no follow her quarrel to avoid exposed disgrace, man up dy do ur tin jeje.
But keep close watch on her behavior from then, if she luzgard u cus say d time now don red, nva accept the mf back when e don plenty.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude by Tunagee(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2022
infogenius:

I am sorry about what u are going however,
A few reasons y reasons y she's given up on u are,

1. You are not doing enough to get out of your present predicament.
It's like she's the breadwinner of ur family, everyday na the same tin, same story, same body language etc

2. She's has seen that u don't have balls and u are among several people hoping for a miracle. Guy miracles no longer happen with folded hands. You have to make miracles happen.

3. A woman gives her love and herself to a man that she's sure can provide security and security for ur wife and children comes with lots of responsibility. In ur case, she's seen that u are responding to ur responsibilities accordingly and so she's beginning to feel insecure.

4. She's sees u as a lazy man. Lazy here connotes laziness of the mind. U really need to work on ur mind by making it very positive with action following.

My, guy I will advise you change ur social circle and ur attitude to life. Do this and know peace in ur home

The guy should bounce back financially and bring in another woman simple.
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude by Tunagee(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2022
Nicepoker:
When money vanishes love escapes from the window. A woman will always bring you problems you will had never face in life if she wasn't in the picture. Be there talking about love. Go and look for work. The moment things picks up
Kick her out grin I am just wasting my time cos I know the moment things picks up you will certainly invite more of them into your life.

Nice comment
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude by ezeudo97817: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Go and hustleGo and hustle...
Re: My Wife Is Giving Me Attitude by infogenius(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tunagee:

The guy should bounce back financially and bring in another woman simple.

No o, On top wetin. What makes u think the new one he brings in won't be worse?

Whether it is man or woman without money no one which includes family members will respect u.

It's either people look up to u or look down on u and money to a large extent determines this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger / My Gf Is Nuts / Nigerian Fetish Shirt Being Sold For $4500 In The US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.