Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State (17299 Views)

Peter Obi Attends Catholic Cathedraticum Mass In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Ojiofor: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
I am waiting till he goes to the mosque in the core north. If he doesn’t, then he is highly sentimental, religious bigot, tribalistic and not fit to be president of Nigeria. We want a president that can visit anywhere in Nigeria and Tinubu is that man.

Does muslims allow a non muslim into their place of worship?
They should invite him then.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by jerk: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Every PVC holder in that crowd will vote for Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by 00FFT00(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol who told you they came for Obi?

It’s a Catholic crusade and as usual Obi went there like he always do.

It’s just like him going to Redeem camp the other time.

Somebody, please keep a defibrillator handy for this man. He just may be needing it.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by AcuraZDX: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

He's not a Muslim, will he go there to pray or what?

He can meet Muslims any other place but never in the mosque because he might not know their rules.

Don't mind the bigot

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
nothing interest me more with the chronic liar than seeing a picture of him in the mosque.

Idiotic and stupendous Baptist, Baluluu baba lulutumbuntum Zombie.

Don't worry, we dey cook food for una but e never done oo.

Too much pepper for APC.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ojiofor:

Does muslims allow a non muslim into their place of worship?
They should invite him then.

I agree with you.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
perhaps you don’t understand English. I said INSIDE the mosque. Not him visiting someone in his home.

To do what exactly? Lost sheep identified.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by NaijaMutant(f): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
benuejosh:
I am waiting till he goes to the mosque in the core north. If he doesn’t, then he is highly sentimental, religious bigot, tribalistic and not fit to be president of Nigeria. We want a president that can visit anywhere in Nigeria and Tinubu is that man.

You seem dazed by the pictures.

More neck pressing awaits you grin

You must suffer for the money you collected from Drugified. grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by NaijaMutant(f): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol who told you they came for Obi?

It’s a Catholic crusade and as usual Obi went there like he always do.

It’s just like him going to Redeem camp the other time.

You seem very jittery.

Obi is a silent mover.

He has Southeast and Southsouth on Lockdown.

He also has majority of Christians nationwide on Lockdown.

He will still collect liberal Muslims who wants the best for Nigeria.

BATIKU can share the rest of the Islamic fanatics in the North and Southwest.

Oh sorry, Kwankwaso is also taking a chunk of it too cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by NaijaMutant(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Seun nlfpmod lalasticlala

Is there an agenda to hide Obi's publicity?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by TechW: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2022
Thinkam:

Obi isn't contesting elections, don't expect from him

He will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
I wonder what you will be saying in January

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by DestinyNigga: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2022
benuejosh:

Why will he go to a mosque when he's not a Muslim? It's his vice that supposed to be visiting mosque but he's not. If he go to mosque will he sit and be watching them or will he sit on the mat and start worshipping? Reason the thing nah

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Ozisule1: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2022
This is amazing
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by tinsel: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Oh wow.

Meaning Delta is in the bag. Don't you think so?
This is not Obi's crowd. It is a yearly scheduled event of all members of catholic renewal which normally starts with a crusade.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by frankblinkz(m): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Hoelujohn:
This is photoshopped. How can such crowd gather there because of Obi? Infact Obi should be held responsible if there is stampede in any of his rally. Crowd that is meant for 3 candidates only him will be using.
savage....kia ya wicked
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by bishopandy(m): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2022
They did not gather becauseof Obi. If you have been to the camp ground before, the crowd is always massive.
Hoelujohn:
This is photoshopped. How can such crowd gather there because of Obi? Infact Obi should be held responsible if there is stampede in any of his rally. Crowd that is meant for 3 candidates only him will be using.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by newnigerdelta00: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2022
AcuraZDX:
More tears this Saturday evening loading for Drugnubu urchins

Na church owner dey use to fool people now all in the name of election,I pity the house of God....... Peter obi,God go destroy your evil agenda of lies
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Amaggedon: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2022
benuejosh:
perhaps you don’t understand English. I said INSIDE the mosque. Not him visiting someone in his home.
El-rufai is advocating for your principal to step down and did it in Hausa so that the message can go round.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by levi2(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2022
benuejosh:

Yeye...was he inside the catholic Church?

At the mosque, he was just coming out d mosque, Urchin.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by JoshTim: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2022
AcuraZDX:

And when he does that, what will be your next topic?

You guys are insatiable. So I want you to write down all you want him to do to make you happy.

Including his nvde. list them

You dey talk now, body dey sweet you.

Come 2023, you all will find place to hide your face. And that Lagos wey you dey wet still dey give you income to sustain, be prepared to pack out.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by GoooodHardDick: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2022
benuejosh:

How old are you?

Why would Obi visit Muslims in the mosque? Is he a Muslim? Does Muslim allow none Muslims to visit their mosque? Or do they want them to start screaming blasphemy? Again I ask how old are you? This is because your Brain should have told you that is exactly the reason Obi choose a Muslim VP to visit any Muslim mosques in core north.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by feed70: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Shut up ur smelling mouth
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:24am On Nov 20, 2022
benuejosh:
bababluee buuluu bulaba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Throwback:
I trust the charismatic to deliver him from his pathological lies.
balablue booloo bulaba
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by yusluvad(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Wow... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Dshocker(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2022
Incredible
Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by Bayyajidda(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2022
benuejosh:

You're obviously a foolish fellow. Is he a Muslim to be entering the mosque? Has your Unilootifier visited any church?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by seeyounow: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by igbosarejews(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2022
benuejosh:
Say no to Drüg LORD

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State by smsinnigeria(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Where is Atiku, no one million March, no supporters rally , no town hall meeting like OBI and BAT groups do for them. Atiku must have other strategies unknown to mankind to win this election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Raises Interest Rate (MPR) To 22.75% / Ondo Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Reinstatement Of Impeached Deputy Speaker / Political Thugs Chase SDP Gov’ship Candidate, Others Away From Rally In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.