Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved (1848 Views)

Tinubu Rented Crowd On Credit In Osun -LP & PDP / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by wasiubello: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Don't be decieved with the rented crowd in Warri by the following persons.

Bola Tinubu N4b
Omo-agege-N2b
Friday Osanebi - N1b

I'm yet to see who is organically supporting without being induced, except maybe few urchins in SW

8 Likes

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by Realguyman1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
APC should be allowed anywhere near aso rock again in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by MandelaLives: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Make Nigerians chop dem small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by wasiubello: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Realguyman1:
APC should be allowed anywhere near aso rock again in Nigeria
But that's the fact, if you study The political atmosphere around the country, you will see people supporting Atiku or Obi without any inducement, but none of such for Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by muykem: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by wasiubello: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
muykem:
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.
If you have watched the campaign, you will see that Omo-agege is not happy with the turnout based on the money spent. You can see that on his body language

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by VaginaMiners: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
wasiubello:

If you have watched the campaign, you will see that Omo-agege is not happy with the turnout based on the money spent. You can see that on his body language
Emeka , suffer no dey tire you grin grin
Wailing biafravdian pig

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by BATified2023: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
wasiubello:

u igbos go cry fire

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by wasiubello: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Emeka , suffer no dey tire you grin grin
Wailing biafravdian pig
Stop name calling, it's painful that Nigerians have rejected your devilish party

8 Likes

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by wasiubello: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos go cry fire
Oga I'm not ibo and I can never be. Sorry that Nigerians have rejected your devilish y

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by OsunOriginal: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
wasiubello:

Bola Tinubu N4b
Omo-agege-N2b
Friday Osanebi - N1b

I'm yet to see who is organically supporting without being induced, except maybe few urchins in SW

Zombidients are in disarray as we speak... they're also in sifia pain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by duro4chang(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Haters will always have one or two things to say about you. If you walk on water they will say it is because you can't swim. Dance on water they will say it is just because you want to raise dust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by Pat4t5: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
I just dey laugh. The people wen attend APC rally for warri na Itsekiri people and few people when want to hangout. Warri stadium na my area. The streetwhere warri stadium is situated are majorly Itsekiri people. Neighboring areas like odion road cemetery road, Iyara, pessu road

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by uba1991: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
wasiubello:

Bola Tinubu N4b
Omo-agege-N2b
Friday Osanebi - N1b

tomorrow you will call it rented vote.
If he can rent crowd like this for rally, who told you that he cannot buy votes from the same people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by Pat4t5: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu can't win warri let alone Delta. Forget that stadium view na Itsekiri from James Street, îyara, okere road, pessu, cemetery road, ijaw street. These people are less than 0.5% warri votes.

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by Pat4t5: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
The main warri people: Sido, udu, obire, airport road, uruvwuru, effurun, emerge, ogedegbe, agbasa etc will vote massively for Peter Obi (60%)

2 Likes

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by sultry69(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pat4t5:
I just dey laugh. The people wen attend APC rally for warri na Itsekiri people and few people when want to hangout. Warri stadium na my area. The streetwhere warri stadium is situated are majorly Itsekiri people. Neighboring areas like odion road cemetery road, Iyara, pessu road
what is this one saying?.
Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by Rebelutionary: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pat4t5:
Tinubu can't win warri let alone Delta. Forget that stadium view na Itsekiri from James Street, îyara, okere road, pessu, cemetery road, ijaw street. These people are less than 0.5% warri votes.
Uncle for the umpteenth time, you should know that politicians KNOW where they have a chance of winning or not! They know better than you do! Srop sweating it!

So whats the next best thing to winning a state? Getting 25%! Can Tinubu get 25% with the APC structure in Delta State. Your guess is as good as mine!
Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by wasiubello: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rebelutionary:

Uncle for the umpteenth time, you should know that politicians KNOW where they have a chance of winning or not! They know better than you do! Srop sweating it!

So whats the next best thing to winning a state? Getting 25%! Can Tinubu get 25% with the APC structure in Delta State. Your guess is as good as mine!
Tinubu can't even get 10% in Delta. The only place place you hear of APC in Delta State is part of Delta Central.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by VaginaMiners: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
wasiubello:

Stop name calling, it's painful that Nigerians have rejected your devilish party
Emeka
Your messiah is coming 5th behind Sowore grin

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by ganisucks(f): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
wasiubello:

Bola Tinubu N4b
Omo-agege-N2b
Friday Osanebi - N1b

The rally was a governorship rally not presidential. It was for Omo agege. And it was still scanty. If it was a Presidential rally, the fathers would have put a bone in their throat.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by ganisucks(f): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
wasiubello:

Exactly. The place was scanty.

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by trutht828: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Zombidients are in disarray as we speak... they're also in sifia pain

Lolz. Tinubu's only hope is rented crowd. Thats why people walked out on his deputy the other day. They promised 40k but only gave 7k. grin

APC is cursed
Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by techWriter1: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2022
As e dey discomfort them, e dey sweet us
Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by iokpebholo: 6:24am On Nov 20, 2022
So APC actually expecting to win Delta of all places??what an irony
Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by wasiubello: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2022
iokpebholo:
Don't mind the moroons, let them keep eating Tinubu Lagos money

1 Like

Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2022
iokpebholo:

wasiubello:

Don't mind the moroons, let them keep eating Tinubu Lagos money

It is not a must for APC to win Delta state. If you guys knew about politics very well, you would have understood that APC doesn't rely on SE and SS that much.
Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by wasiubello: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2022
maasoap:

It is not a must for APC to win Delta state. If you guys knew about politics very well, you would have understood that APC doesn't rely on SE and SS that much.
My you're disconnected from the reality, pretending or deceiving yourself.

Can only 60% from SW give Tinubu a win?
Re: TINUBU Rented Crowd In Warri Is Artificial And Don't Be Decieved by maasoap(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2022
wasiubello:

My you're disconnected from the reality, pretending or deceiving yourself.

Can only 60% from SW give Tinubu a win?

It is not a must to win all the states, what you need in some states is just the minimum requirement like 25%. Even at that, it is not a must to get 25% in all the states in SS and SE.
APC is quite aware of the fact that they can't rely on SE states votes some states in SS too.
SW didn't give ticket to Tinubu during the primary election, Northerners did. Don't ever forget that.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Picture To Serve Tinubu's Noisy Online APC Urchins / Bomb Blast In Anambra, 4 Died, 5 buildings razed / Between Tinubu, Obi And Atiku Who Will Win A Re-run Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.