Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself (3906 Views)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by UncleSpiner: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
I met my best friend when I was just 16 years. We first started the relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend. Well things weren't going as smooth as we thought so we broke up.

We stayed apart from each other for almost a year before we decided to be friends again. This time, we accepted to be best friends. I love her so much and our closeness is way beyond the time we're dating.

One time she came to my place and we started making out. It's been a once in a while something. Note: I have a girlfriend likewise herself. Her boyfriend doesn't live in naija.

Since we started our friendship, I have witnessed her date lots of guys and the relationships doesn't last upto two months.

My female best friend knows about my girlfriend, but my girlfriend doesn't know about my bestie. I don't want someone who will ask me to choose between my bestfriend and her.

Since I'm not dating my best friend, is it right to be intimate with her??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Realguyman1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
O
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by incandescentena: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
tongue Why you cum attach weed photo?

Anyway

Men are like taps, women are like
containers, what u collect is
what u represent.
A bucket of water
A bucket of diesel
A bucket of garri.
So for a woman to accept
every dick in the name of
cheating or hookup, she is
actually a dump site.
When men feel like dumping
their lust n curses/
furstsration/depression they
look for a host.
No woman likes to be a sperm
dump site, even their body dey
tell them.
Using different kinds of
charger to charge ur phone
can spoil your charging port or
blow up ur phone. Cheating is
not good in a woman's body.
Her body retains the effect.
Men will just drop n forget. No
woman forgets except she is
doing it on purpose especially
as ritual.
Only one is made for it or buy
another replacement when it's
lost.
If that phone or ur body will
last, get the exact type to
recharge and not any kind of
charger.

Copied

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Moh247: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
No be weed be that?!

Officer Arrest this bestie isonu

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Princess80(f): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
ok
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by PerfectStranger(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wetin concern that innocent leaf with your fornication plans? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by yomi007k(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
tongue
You will soon lose both girls beacuse you don't know what you are doing.

Weed too much.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by greenermodels: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2022
Why risk your stable relationship for a girl who's relationship doesn't last for two months?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Vinnie2000(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Those Pple Shouting Weed up there,
How una take know say nah Weed in the First place?
Shows we have Lots of Igbo Smokers on Nairaland.
Particularly APC/Tinubu supporters undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Slmgirldippussy: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2022
UncleSpiner:
I met my best friend when I was just 16 years. We first started the relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend. Well things weren't going as smooth as we thought so we broke up.

We stayed apart from each other for almost a year before we decided to be friends again. This time, we accepted to be best friends. I love her so much and our closeness is way beyond the time we're dating.

One time she came to my place and we started making out. It's been a once in a while something. Note: I have a girlfriend likewise herself. Her boyfriend doesn't live in naija.

Since we started our friendship, I have witnessed her date lots of guys and the relationships doesn't last upto two months.

My female best friend knows about my girlfriend, but my girlfriend doesn't know about my bestie. I don't want someone who will ask me to choose between my bestfriend and her.

Is that not the picture of weed plant. You get mind taking weed without drying it
Why won't you write this nonsense.
Even Naira Marley will not take fresh weed. You even plant am for it house
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by luizpippo(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Why you come post ewedu leaf for the end?

Abi this your story dey draw like Tinubu memory?
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Mastakija(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2022
I was taking your writeup srs until i saw the picture your attached grin
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by jumper524(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2022
I don't have female bestie I don't plan on straffin. All the female friends I have I always let them know that I'm a man and I'm capable.
But I also know females I keep professional relationships with.
Those you should never straff.

Your neigbour, friends girlfriend, closest friend sister e. T. C.
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Y'all didn't get the op's point
The bestie he talked about is the weed he posted

Damm... nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Blackskinman007(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2022
You guys don't know what the OP is trying to portray... he's been taking weed since early 16 and along the line he stopped when he met his current girlfriend,,he then planted weed and they became best of friends...
He's now seeking advice to choose between his favorite weed and his girlie...

Op...shey I lie
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by underpinna: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Though the weed gives you inspiration, you most let that your bestie go and keep your girlfriend if she's a good woman.
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2022
UncleSpiner:

angry
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2022
UncleSpiner:

is she lightskin? angry
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2022
UncleSpiner:

Then the Weed Picture is for what now? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Uncle wey m*mu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Parkflash(f): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2022
See what weed has caused...
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by SPAMBOX7: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
When the weed is too strong for you. How old are you now
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Offpoint1: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
I get the message after seeing the picture.
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by aisha1314(f): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
UncleSpiner:

No it's not ok for you to be intimate with your friend if you're both dating other people. You're both cheating on your current partners and that's not ok. If you still have feelings for each other than it's best for both of you to just break up with the person you're dating. Then you can give your relationship another try. But not to keep hooking up when you're with someone else who has no idea what's going on behind their back as that's just deceitful.
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Unyimekelvin: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
UncleSpiner:

sleep with her, she's your bestie okay!!
If luck permit you, get her pregnant and watch they magic grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by wisdomkid: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ye are bless among men.

But be careful please, she's being intimate with several men? Meaning she's using them and may likely have STD.
Before doing anything, try seeing her medical history or std test
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Kobicove(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Why do you want to spoil the friendship you have with her?
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by jackaustin631: 1:09am On Nov 23, 2022
incandescentena:
tongue Why you cum attach weed photo?

Anyway

Men are like taps, women are like
containers, what u collect is
what u represent.
A bucket of water
A bucket of diesel
A bucket of garri.
So for a woman to accept
every dick in the name of
cheating or hookup, she is
actually a dump site.
When men feel like dumping
their lust n curses/
furstsration/depression they
look for a host.
No woman likes to be a sperm
dump site, even their body dey
tell them.
Using different kinds of
charger to charge ur phone
can spoil your charging port or
blow up ur phone. Cheating is
not good in a woman's body.
Her body retains the effect.
Men will just drop n forget. No
woman forgets except she is
doing it on purpose especially
as ritual.
Only one is made for it or buy
another replacement when it's
lost Homepage.
If that phone or ur body will
last, get the exact type to
recharge and not any kind of
charger.

Copied
I was wondering if there was any place in Beijing where it would be easy for an English speaker to get tested for STDs? Also, if you do test positive , for something (other than HIV or Syphilis) would you get in trouble with the authorities.
Re: Is It Right To Sleep With My Female Bestfriend? Help Me!! I Can't Stop Myself by Blessedrex: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2022
jumper524:
I don't have female bestie I don't plan on straffin. All the female friends I have I always let them know that I'm a man and I'm capable.
But I also know females I keep professional relationships with.
Those you should never straff.

Your neigbour, friends girlfriend, closest friend sister e. T. C.

Please I would kindly like to know your reasons why you can straff your neighbor

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Make A Girl Friend For The First Time / My Virgin Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, Why Can't Her family Believe Her Story ? / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.