Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup (22500 Views)

Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by fijiano202(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Qatar is not the reason for their injury... Lets stop supporting the western agenda...

Even if the World up is in June.. Many stars will still have injury
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by nairalee(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

very wrong. which fixture congestion? when the queen died, did the English FA not shift games? didnt they think of fixture congestion at the time? if the decision was to play the WC in the middle of the european football season, then extending the league calendar wouldnt hurt. is there any law that says the season cant be extended beyond its normal closing date? or would somebody die because the european season end date is altered?

U don't get. I mean if games are postponed it'll definitely be refixed ba? Already some clubs are gonna play twice a week. Now where will u fix rescheduled games? Would u make clubs to play thrice a week? Think about it
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by CheapHomes1: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2022
yahoodetector:

I wanted to ignore your question but on second thought, I realized that ignorance sometimes may mean submission to defeat.

Face your "cheap homes" property business and leave football analysis you know nothing about!

are you saying you are ignorant? if you say you arent, how come you cant answer the question but choose to spill your emotions which doesnt do justice to the question?

what was Manes impact when senegal won the nations cup?
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by CheapHomes1: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:

U don't get. I mean if games are postponed it'll definitely be refixed ba? Already some clubs are gonna play twice a week. Now where will u fix rescheduled games? Would u make clubs to play thrice a week? Think about it

did you read this in my post?
CheapHomes1:

if the decision was to play the WC in the middle of the european football season, then extending the league calendar wouldnt hurt. is there any law that says the season cant be extended beyond its normal closing date? or would somebody die because the european season end date is altered?
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by toprealman: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
With the likes of paul, kante, nkuku and also benzema out, france can't reach semifinal.
Una too de pass ruling.
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by 07kjb: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:
Every day the cup tilts towards Argentina winning dream.

Argentina has no chance, BELGIUM,FRANCE,GERMANY WILL BEAT THEM IF THEY EVENTUALLY MEET
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2022
World Cup in Dubai, No Sallah, No Mane No Big Benz what a tragedy.
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by yahoodetector: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

are you saying you are ignorant? if you say you arent, how come you cant answer the question but choose to spill your emotions which doesnt do justice to the question?

**Word for word answer**

Are you saying you are blind? If you say you aren't, how come you cant see the answer to the useless question you asked on the screenshot to my previous comment but chose to still ask me the same question again and again which doesn't do justice to the assumption that you aren't really a daft person.
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by JoshTim: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2022
07kjb:

Argentina has no chance, BELGIUM,FRANCE,GERMANY WILL BEAT THEM IF THEY EVENTUALLY MEET

Lol, you are not informed. I can see you didn't mention Brazil, so it means Belgium, France and Germany will beat Brazil too?
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by ufuosman(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Na wa
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Teeroyzimma: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2022
yahoodetector:

**Word for word answer**

Are you saying you are blind? If you say you aren't, how come you cant see the answer to the useless question you asked on the screenshot to my previous comment but chose to still ask me the same question again and again which doesn't do justice to the assumption that you aren't really a daft person.
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Streetmovement(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

E be things walahi
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Offpoint1: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2022
just2endowed:

Keep wondering too. Wonder what old players in the 1990s were eating? Substitution were for 3 players... But this broiler generation uses 5 sub and yet they get injured easily.
Very tiring, I don't blame them. They get paid on or off the pitch.
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Georgejeez: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Imagine France plagued with injuries , Kante, Pogba, Nkunku and now Benzema.

Yet Dembele is fit .

No be JuJu be that?
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by arantess: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:
World Best player will not play on the biggest stage: The World Cup.

This is what happens when u collect bribes just to award the world cup hosting to Qatat mid-season. It's shameful and disgraceful that the entire world will be inconvenienced just because of a few greedy people. Spits
Nope
He missed because he suffered injury
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by ghettochild(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:
Exactly what am foreseeing

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by kaymart: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you havent answered the question. what was Manes impact when senegal won the nations cup?
He already answered you but you can't just see it.
At the highest level, they need that special player with that has that special exposure and experience. Those two quality I mentioned above encompass a lot and it makes that huge difference in split seconds when the occasion arises
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Reference(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2022
just2endowed:

Keep wondering too. Wonder what old players in the 1990s were eating? Substitution were for 3 players... But this broiler generation uses 5 sub and yet they get injured easily.

The pace of the game has skyrocketed. Caused by all this counter pressing or whatever it is called. Players these days have to move the ball fast and accurate or lose possession resulting in bad posture when controlling the ball, not to talk of mistimed tackles. The game is too fast now.

If you watch the preceding world cups, the further away you go the slower the game and I will also give you a hint. Watch your favorite clubs. Teams that play too slow or too fast have an abundance of injuries and burnouts. Liverpool are a classic example.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by ojehmario1969(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Ben yedder will be called
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Nobleou(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
Pogba don finish dis ppl with Jazz
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by baralatie(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
This world cup will be full of excitement
cheesy
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by baralatie(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2022
Reference:

The pace of the game has skyrocketed. Caused by all this counter pressing or whatever it is called. Players these days have to move the ball fast and accurate or lose possession resulting in bad posture when controlling the ball, not to talk of mistimed tackles. The game is too fast now.

If you watch the preceding world cups, the further away you go the slower the game and I will also give you a hint. Watch your favorite clubs. Teams that play too slow or too fast have an abundance of injuries and burnouts. Liverpool are a classic example.
You have a point
The games come in hard and fast
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by dreamxhaser: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:

You so fvking dumb. Spits on you

Did the pandemic not interfere with fixtures? Look if they had wanted things done the right way (postponed league fixtures weeks before) there will be a way around it.

Better keep quiet before I wipe you oriemo charger

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by MansoryMX(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:
World Best player will not play on the biggest stage: The World Cup.

This is what happens when u collect bribes just to award the world cup hosting to Qatat mid-season. It's shameful and disgraceful that the entire world will be inconvenienced just because of a few greedy people. Spits

This present FIFA administration is no different from APC ADMINISTRATION. Greed and Corruption is seriously spoiling the beautiful game
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by mrkings84(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2022
I pity for Spain o, now how will they cope without Benzima?
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:
all the names you mentioned aren't too relevant. They won't be missed oga!
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Timmzycul11: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2022
I would really miss him, as he was one of the players i was anticipating to watch him play...
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by CheapHomes1: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
kaymart:

He already answered you but you can't just see it.
At the highest level, they need that special player with that has that special exposure and experience. Those two quality I mentioned above encompass a lot and it makes that huge difference in split seconds when the occasion arises

Since you can see it, pls tell me what was Manes impact when senegal won the nations cup?
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by CheapHomes1: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
yahoodetector:

**Word for word answer**

Let's see if you aren't daft. Pls bring out the answer of my question from your screenshot. See the question again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

€200m For One Foot — Napoli Set New Victor Osimhen Price Tag / Who Is In Abidjan For Afcon. / "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.