Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup (22499 Views)

Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by mastermaestro(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:

1) The heat is indeed immense in Qatar by the end of season. It'd have been a disaster.
2) If the European leagues went on break for one month, it'll lead to another fixture congestion later in the season or extension of league closing date which would alter the calendar

The simple solution was not to have awarded it to Qatar in the first place

You have joined the long line of mourners. What a pity! This was how your fellow mourners called for Blatter's head when he awarded it to South Africa. The game came and was a resounding success despite all the media assault and gloomy predictions championed by many dumb Europeans. Now Qatar, you selfish lots are back.

It's called 'World' Cup for a reason. The tournament can be hosted by any nation that has proven capacity and resources to do so. It's not a moral contest. It's a game, pure entertainment, simple.

Why a third-world citizen like you will be crying alongside a bunch of selfish Europeans really baffles me? With brainwashed people like you, your country Nigeria is never going to have the honour of hosting the World Cup.

It's happening live in Qatar today. I advise you to shut your eyes and ears until the games are over! Crybaby! sad

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by yahoodetector: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Let's see if you aren't daft. Pls bring out the answer of my question from your screenshot. See the question again.

what was Manes impact when senegal won the nations cup?

Take it to someone who can read cos I doubt you can comprehend the underlined words.

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by CheapHomes1: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
yahoodetector:

Take it to someone who can read cos I doubt you can comprehend the underlined words.

Let's see your daftness in HD. This is the question...what was Manes impact when senegal won the nations cup?

You underlined what Mane did in 2019 in which Senegal was a runner up. Pls read my question again and tell me if I asked you about runner up. Or don't you know the meaning of runner up?

Second. How is taking winning penalty an impact? Are you aware that the same Mane missed a penalty during the duration of the final game?

So from the beginning of the tournament to the end, it was only winning penalty Mane contributed to Senegals success?
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by obi83l: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Then who come remain to play the world cup as everybody dey comot. NawaoThen who come remain to play the world cup as everybody dey comot. Nawao...
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by merits(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
jeromestarks:
I want to go for this Qatar sef

me am on my way going seff.
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by jeromestarks: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
merits:

me am on my way going seff.
Hahahaha.

Make I join you for airport.
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by merits(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hahahaha.

Make I join you for airport.

No prob I dey gate 2 MMIA Lagos.
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by nairalee(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
mastermaestro:

You have joined the long line of mourners. What a pity! This was how your fellow mourners called for Blatter's head when he awarded it to South Africa. The game came and was a resounding success despite all the media assault and gloomy predictions championed by many dumb Europeans. Now Qatar, you selfish lots are back.

It's called 'World' Cup for a reason. The tournament can be hosted by any nation that has proven capacity and resources to do so. It's not a moral contest. It's a game, pure entertainment, simple.

Why a third-world citizen like you will be crying alongside a bunch of selfish Europeans really baffles me? With brainwashed people like you, your country Nigeria is never going to have the honour of hosting the World Cup.

It's happening live in Qatar today. I advise you to shut your eyes and ears until the games are over! Crybaby! sad

You sound pained. If i knew it would pain u this much I'd have sent u handkerchief. Weep not child
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Naturalista(f): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hello all, please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you.
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by OmoOdumosa(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2022
[[sup][/sup] lol � this didn't age well quote author=HarlequinLekex post=118530222]With the likes of paul, kante, nkuku and also benzema out, france can't reach semifinal.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excluded Goals / €200m For One Foot — Napoli Set New Victor Osimhen Price Tag / "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.