Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup (22474 Views)

Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Senegal should go and take that cup
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Danisaint112(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2022
What? This world cup will be boring.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Tunasco4u(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Mafia grin grin grin
France won't make it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by purplekayc(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2022
What's all. These
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by olusanya883: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2022
So sad but it's for the bestSo sad but it's for the best...
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Offpoint1: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2022
What are modern day players eating that make soft like broilers chickens?

Almost all the players are injured in this WC
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by jcharles016(m): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2022
E be like say this world cup no go sweet, this one almost all the better players just de carry injury....

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Starz825(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2022
France is going nowhere with or without benzema

It's not my fault...it's the champions curse

You win the WC...you amount to nothing in the next WC

Check Italy in 2010...
Spain in 2014
Germany in 2018

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by yusluvad(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Am traveling to Qatar tonight grin grin grin
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by justicechichex: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2022
So unfortunate. He shouldn't feel bad 'bout it coz France ain't reaching the quarters.
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:
World Best player will not play on the biggest stage: The World Cup.

This is what happens when u collect bribes just to award the world cup hosting to Qatat mid-season. It's shameful and disgraceful that the entire world will be inconvenienced just because of a few greedy people. Spits
This World Cup is filled with filts
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by yusluvad(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2022
Starz825:
France is going nowhere with or without benzema

It's not my fault...it's the champions curse

You win the WC...you amount to nothing in the next WC

Check Italy in 2010...
Spain in 2014
Germany in 2018
Pure fact! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by kingamaa(m): 7:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Too bad
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Galaticos444: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
With the likes of paul,kante and also benzema out, france can't reach semifinal.
u forgot to add Christopher nkunku of Leipzig
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by EmmaLege: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2022
Ahhh wahala
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by ferguson17(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2022
France is done � lots of players missing
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Ray07(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2022
JoshTim:
Every day the cup tilts towards Argentina winning dream.
Serbia are wining it jare. grin
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by just2endowed: 7:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Offpoint1:
What are modern day players eating that make soft like broilers chickens?

Almost all the players are injured in this WC

Keep wondering too. Wonder what old players in the 1990s were eating? Substitution were for 3 players... But this broiler generation uses 5 sub and yet they get injured easily.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by peropoliet(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2022
Riselin:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank

Scammer
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by CheapHomes1: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:

This is what happens when u collect bribes just to award the world cup hosting to Qatat mid-season. It's shameful and disgraceful that the entire world will be inconvenienced just because of a few greedy people. Spits

Qatar offered to host the world cup at the end of the european season but the european countries refused saying the weather will be too hot at that time of the year for their players. so here we are. hosting the WC now shouldnt even be an issue as you have to blame the european leagues that were still having fixtures just one week to the world cup. i dont see why they didnt end their leagues at least 4weeks to the WC to allow players rest before going to resume camping for the WC. european countries had just 1 week to prepare for the WC. the training will be intense on already fatigued players. in the end, all these injuries will start springing up. like a coach said yday on brila fm, the WC may not be too interesting because of the fatigue on the players.

3 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by yahoodetector: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2022
MissLAP:
Senegal should go and take that cup

Without Sadio Mane?

2 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by CheapHomes1: 7:43am On Nov 20, 2022
yahoodetector:

Without Sadio Mane?

what was Manes impact when senegal won the nations cup?
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by nairalee(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Qatar offered to host the world cup at the end of the european season but the european countries refused saying the weahter will be too hot at that time of the year for their players. so here we are. hosting the WC now shouldnt even be an issue but you have to blame the european leagues that were still having fixtures just one week to the world cup. i dont see why they didnt end their leagues at 4weeks to the WC to allow players rest before going to resume camping for the WC. so now, european countries had just 1 week to prepare for the WC. the training will be intense on already fatigued players. in the end, all these injuries will start springing up. like a coach said yday on brila fm, the WC may not be too interesting because of the fatigue on the players.

1) The heat is indeed immense in Qatar by the end of season. It'd have been a disaster.
2) If the European leagues went on break for one month, it'll lead to another fixture congestion later in the season or extension of league closing date which would alter the calendar

The simple solution was not to have awarded it to Qatar in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by yahoodetector: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

what was Manes impact when senegal won the nations cup?

Oga, that's Nations Cup. We are talking about the World Cup here. Senegal playing with Ivory Coast or Ghana can never be equated to when they are playing with teams like Denmark and Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by CheapHomes1: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2022
yahoodetector:

Oga, that's Nations Cup. We are talking about the World Cup here. Senegal playing with Ivory Coast or Ghana can never be equated to when they are playing with teams like Denmark and Brazil.

you havent answered the question. what was Manes impact when senegal won the nations cup?
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:

This propaganda is already stale. The campaign to discredit the World Cup by western media using bribery, migrant labor issues etc. FYI, no nation wins the World Cup hosting rights without lobbies. 2026 was won by US forceful bitter coercion for losing out the 2022 edition. Are you also saying the Middle East is not part of the world and should never host the World Cup? Leave them be; lessons will be learned from this first World Cup in the Middle East, and when next it goes back to the Middle East, the lessons will be implemented to cushion the wear and tear on players during league seasons. Was the World Cup hosting exclusive rights of the US and its European friends? These people have spent more time criticizing and discrediting a World Cup that FIFA president had to lash out in a pre World Cup conference. What kind of unsportsmanlike behavior is this? Simply because you lost 2022 bid. You have been given 2026, you are still not satisfied!

1 Like

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by CheapHomes1: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2022
nairalee:

1) The heat is indeed immense in Qatar by the end of season. It'd have been a disaster.
2) If the European leagues went on break for one month, it'll lead to another fixture congestion later in the season or extension of league closing date which would alter the calendar

The simple solution was not to have awarded it to Qatar in the first place

very wrong. which fixture congestion? when the queen died, did the English FA not shift games? didnt they think of fixture congestion at the time? if the decision was to play the WC in the middle of the european football season, then extending the league calendar wouldnt hurt. is there any law that says the season cant be extended beyond its normal closing date? or would somebody die because the european season end date is altered?
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by sundayabuo47: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by Sensiblerealist: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Your malaria and typhoid never go since? That one nawa ooo.
Awon cheap scammers

Riselin:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank

Re: Qatar 2022: Karim Benzema Is Out Of The World Cup by yahoodetector: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2022
CheapHomes1:

you havent answered the question. what was Manes impact when senegal won the nations cup?

I wanted to ignore your question but on second thought, I realized that ignorance sometimes may mean submission to defeat.

Face your "cheap homes" property business and leave football analysis you know nothing about!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Poses With Her CAF Award (Photo) / Pique: "We Have Hit Rock Bottom", Demands Changes At "Humiliated" Barca / How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.