Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored (32464 Views)

Elon Musk Would Reverse Donald Trump's Twitter Ban / Trump's Twitter Ban: We Showed "Failure" To Police Global Public Discourse -Jack / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Nothing,like "Idiota" and for you not know how to write shows the reasons why, you have failed to pass SSCE.
ODE! you use "comma" when you want to join two or more sentences together in a paragraph.
Which school did you finish from?
Is that how use shorthand words when writing essays for WAEC or NECO?
Ignorant brat!
That you don't know that trying to form a slang does not make it wrong makes you an irredeemable dullard. What is "ode"? what is the full meaning of SSCE, WAEC and NECO? focus on your life. you used comma wrongly so stop defending your idiocy.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

You are slowpoke not to understand and perhaps, you should focus your energy on how to write summary during your English examinations.
Commonsense should also tell you to start a new sentence with a capital letter.
Dofus!
Your mother is a mistake and the brothel that haboured her during her pregnancy and birth is forever cursed.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Of course, speeches of dullards like you.
Focus your energy on how to pass your exams my friend and stop being silly.
Barack Obama George Bush Donald Trump are all dullards, right? I pity your father.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

I will not spoon feed an ignorant, shamelessly arrogant with empty brain like you.
You are a confused slowpoke.
Then why stay here to throw tantrum at me if you are not a cow?
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
That you don't know that trying to form a slang does not make it wrong makes you an irredeemable dullard. What is "ode"? what is the full meaning of SSCE, WAEC and NECO? focus on your life. you used comma wrongly so stop defending your idiocy.
When you do not know a thing,you learn so as not to be mentally deformed.
How many times will I tell you to write properly and not like a kid?
OH! you are a still a toddler but I forgive your miserable life.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Then why stay here to throw tantrum at me if you are not a cow?
I want to panel your brain to stop you from being stupid,lousy and noisy with emptiness.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

When you do not know a thing,you learn so as not to be mentally deformed.
How many times will I tell you to write properly and not like a kid?
OH! you are a still a toddler but I forgive your miserable life.
I have told you several times to reason like goat that you are not a pig.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Barack Obama George Bush Donald Trump are all dullards, right? I pity your father.
Boy, stop running beyond your shadow. Your priority now is to be properly educated and save yourself from delusions and daydreaming.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

I want to panel your brain to stop you from being stupid,lousy and noisy with emptiness.
Then do it practically by telling me what ideology Trump changed in the GOP not insulting.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Boy, stop running beyond your shadow. Your priority now is to be properly educated and save yourself from delusions and daydreaming.
I have given you facts so stop running your mouth and learn.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
I have told you several times to reason like goat that you are not a pig.
You are confused and perhaps,you breed goats and pigs in your home.
We are getting there and atleast, you are improving.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
I have given you facts so stop running your mouth and learn.
Stupid facts filled with fallacies and delusions.
You can only communicate with your poorly constructed fellows not me
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

You are confused and perhaps,you breed goats and pigs in your home.
We are getting there and atleast, you are improving.

And we will not stop until your crawl back to your doorstep on your knees.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Then do it practically by telling me what ideology Trump changed in the GOP not insulting.
Story,go back to bed. As you prepare for your exams and at your spare time,you should listen and read news across all political spectrum.
Zombie!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Stupid facts filled with fallacies and delusions.
You can only communicate with your poorly constructed fellows not me
Another incoherent response from a big fat fool.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
And we will not stop until your crawl back to your doorstep on your knees.
Go and suck your mother's breast to increase your mental faculty.
You are a slowpoke.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Story,go back to bed. As you prepare for your exams and at your spare time,you should listen and read news across all political spectrum.
Zombie!

Beer palor talk and trump zombie opinion. We must do this.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Another incoherent response from a big fat fool.
Brats will breed brats and no wonder,you inherited that silly attitude from him.
Product of a failed home.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Go and suck your mother's breast to increase your mental faculty.
You are a slowpoke.
I know you are incest bred but give me a good vibe and stop typing your biography.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Beer palor talk and trump zombie opinion. We must do this.
Zombie like your miserable life. You are a silly boy being fed by your illiterate parents so I can't have a genuine argument with you.
Ignoramus!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Brats will breed brats and no wonder,you inherited that silly attitude from him.
Product of a failed home.
We can see the practical aspect of this in your life.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
I know you are incest bred but give me a good vibe and stop typing your biographer.
Silly,giberrish. Look at the nonsense you put up there,did that make sense to you?
Wrong sentences with improper use of words.
slowpoke!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Zombie like your miserable life. You are a silly boy being fed by your illiterate parents so I can't have a genuine argument with you.
Ignoramus!
What is "geniune argument"? Illiterates everywhere.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
We can see the practical aspect of this in your life.
So,you know. Silly boy!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Silly,giberrish. Look at the nonsense you put up there,did that make sense to you?
Wrong sentences with improper use of words.
slowpoke!
Illiterate doesn't understand shit.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
What is "geniune argument"? Illiterates everywhere.
You can't know since you are a dullard and deficient mentally.
Fake and fraudulent yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Illiterate doesn't understand shit.
What is shit? How many times will I tell you to write properly?
OLODO!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

So,you know. Silly boy!
Your responses are becoming weak and short..it makes me think of you as a dwarf.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:
You can't know since you are a dullard and deficient mentally.
Fake and fraudulent yahoo boy.
Your obsession with fraud makes me understand where you come from.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:
What is shit? How many times will I tell you to write properly? OLODO!

What is olodo? you are tired. we haven't started yet.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
What is olodo? you are tired. we haven't started yet.
It means dullard.I hope you will not write that during your forthcoming examination because I know how slow you are.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Your obsession with fraud makes me understand where you come from.
You are a scammer and a yahoo boy who is being fed by his parents and you can't tell me otherwise.
I read through people and I am always Spot on.
You are yet to pass your SSCE exams and yet,you are spewing nonsense on faceless medium.
Lazy youth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Russia Rescued The Ruble / George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.