Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored (32463 Views)

Elon Musk Would Reverse Donald Trump's Twitter Ban / Trump's Twitter Ban: We Showed "Failure" To Police Global Public Discourse -Jack / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Your responses are becoming weak and short..it makes me think of you as a dwarf.
I bring myself to your level so that you can understand my response easily due to inability of you to understand simple words.
Silly boy.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BigCowHornn: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
I would like to warn you that if I start, I don't stop. BigCowHornn HolyMan12 BeanmanX Chaos14 Fira09 Laturuturu abegi tell this idiota my story before i take action on the worthless piece of human debris.

Lol, take it easy.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by tctrills: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That is still a negative considering Twitter users
How is following a democratic process a negative. You may not like Trump but Twitter allowed it's users to choose.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by tctrills: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Over 15 million is still a low!

The statistics are available to you.
Not everyone would participate. But those who cared the most participated.
Must people do not care it Twitter reinstated Trump or not.
The most important thing is that we respect the process. Let us not become election deniers
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Ijb11: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
If he goes back there then he should be ashamed
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Bluntemperor: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Naira20:
2024 Presidency loading

Nothing is loading, unless you love sensational news from Trump- the looser and his twin brother - Elon Musk,who is playing God!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
ofemigeorge:

If they are not friends then they are enemies. There is no in-between, even if it's only business that join them together, the fact remains they acknowledge each other.

And if they are enemies then why give him back his Twitter handle

Your argument makes no sense. So if I’m not your friend it doesn’t mean that you are my enemy.

Trump was not the only one that was recalled to twitter, do your research and prove me wrong
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by justwise(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ijb11:
If he goes back there then he should be ashamed

Does he have shame before? That losser is ready to do anything for publicity

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by chopnaira: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Goodvibes007:

Jesus Christ. You guys won't kill me on this platform. How dare you correct the English Teacher grin
LOL. A dullard forming intellectual on Nairaland.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Tonytonex(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Over 15 million is still a low!

The statistics are available to you.
it's not until everybody vote . Just like in an election.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Naturalista(f): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hello all, please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you and Godbless
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by DeepSight(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Na wah oh. The support here for Trump just shows how enslaved the black mind still is. Long way to go, still a long road to freedom.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BeanmanX(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
I would like to warn you that if I start, I don't stop. BigCowHornn HolyMan12 BeanmanX Chaos14 Fira09 Laturuturu abegi tell this idiota my story before i take action on the worthless piece of human debris.
Just ignore am.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Chaos14: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
We had a little fight and reconciled. 2weeks, where have u been? I will deal with this animal. But warn him.
Work just became hard out of nowhere didn't even have time for any social media only tv shows and movies
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BigCowHornn: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Just ignore am.

Omo somebody don do prison break

grin
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Elsueno: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
Why are you so pained by liberals and woke people. Lol go and find a hustle.
There is no evidence of that maybe the evidence exist in your village. grin
Until u get pimped to hunter Biden, dats when u would understand what we dey say
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BeanmanX(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Omo somebody don do prison break

grin
Haha Oga bigcow!

I just dey low-key, nothing like ban or prison break, I was just busy offline with alot of things. how you dey? grin
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Laturuturu: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
Just ignore am.

My best friend said I should ignore him.. According to him that folk is a well established idiot.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Chemlite: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Trump has paid his $8 simple!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BigCowHornn: 12:34am On Nov 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Haha Oga bigcow!

I just dey low-key, nothing like ban or prison break, I was just busy offline with alot of things. how you dey? grin

I den well my bro

Me sef dey maintain low profile. Wish our Messi will do same

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by kulkris(m): 2:46am On Nov 21, 2022
Lol
Let the fun begin!!!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by wirinet(m): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2022
tctrills:

How is following a democratic process a negative. You may not like Trump but Twitter allowed it's users to choose.

Punishment for a crime should not be a democratic process. That would be setting a very bad precedence. Besides less than 5% of Twitter subscribers were interested in the poll and 52% of that answered yes.

Twitter has its terms and conditions of its use and anyone who violates those terms and conditions should be punished accordingly. With this Trump's reinstatement process, Elon Musk is telling us that he has changed the terms and conditions of Twitter usage. It means punishments for breaking Twitter rules will be by votes.

I would have preferred he just reinstated Trump with a warning to decease from breaking Twitter rules again or face permanent ban, instead of democratising "crime".

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BeanmanX(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:

I den well my bro

Me sef dey maintain low profile. Wish our Messi will do same
Messi can't maintain low profile, he can't even leave this forum. someone that eats and bath here? lolz. cheesy
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by tctrills: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2022
wirinet:

Punishment for a crime should not be a democratic process. That would be setting a very bad precedence. Besides less than 5% of Twitter subscribers were interested in the poll and 52% of that answered yes.

Twitter has its terms and conditions of its use and anyone who violates those terms and conditions should be punished accordingly. With this Trump's reinstatement process, Elon Musk is telling us that he has changed the terms and conditions of Twitter usage. It means punishments for breaking Twitter rules will be by votes.

I would have preferred he just reinstated Trump with a warning to decease from breaking Twitter rules again or face permanent ban, instead of democratising "crime".
Again you are wrong. Punishment for a crime is determined by a court. If Trump committed any crime, it's the role of the justice system to find him guilty not twitter.

It doesn't matter if only 1% were interested in the polls. In every election, only those who are interested get to vote. It's undemocratic to force the uninterested to vote.
Terms and conditions are meant to be changed. They are not set in stone. Even nations adjust their constitutions.
Finally, it is hard to say that Trump broke any twitter rule.
Twitter would be going a very dangerous path if they begin to punish anyone who disagrees with an election result.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by wirinet(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2022
tctrills:

Again you are wrong. Punishment for a crime is determined by a court. If Trump committed any crime, it's the role of the justice system to find him guilty not twitter.
I put crime in parentheses, meaning crime as stipulated by Twitter's rules.

It doesn't matter if only 1% were interested in the polls. In every election, only those who are interested get to vote. It's undemocratic to force the uninterested to vote.
I just want to point out that the 2% that voted yes does not necessarily represent the majority of twitter users. There is more incentive for Trump's supporters to vote than Trump's antagonists.

Terms and conditions are meant to be changed. They are not set in stone. Even nations adjust their constitutions.
Then Elon Musk should have stated the new terms and conditions on it's policy page before changing it to accomodate Trump.

Finally, it is hard to say that Trump broke any twitter rule.
Twitter would be going a very dangerous path if they begin to punish anyone who disagrees with an election result.
Trump broke twitter rule not once but multiple times, and he was warned severally before the ban.

Twitter did not punish Trump for disagreeing with election results, they banned him for using their platform for planing and executing a coup against the US Congress and the incoming administration. He was using social media to stop the peaceful transfer of power which itself was the hallmark of US democracy before him. It was not only twitter that banned him, but all major social media companies. He did not disagree with the elections in a democratic manner.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by tctrills: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2022
wirinet:

I[b] put crime in parentheses, meaning crime as stipulated by Twitter's rules[/b].
First, Twitter had no rule about election denial.
That's why Atiku was not ban for saying he was rigged. Clinton was not ban for her comments over 2016 election. Twitter invented new rules and Elon is only bringing sanity to the company.

[url]I just want to point out that the 2% that voted yes does not necessarily represent the majority of twitter users. There is more incentive for Trump's supporters to vote than Trump's antagonists. [/url]
Elections are not about everyone's view. If you refuse to vote in an election then your view really does not matter.

[url]Then Elon Musk should have stated the new terms and conditions on it's policy page before changing it to accomodate Trump. [/url]
As I said earlier, Twitter created new rules for Trump. Elon only did the right thing.

[url]Twitter did not punish Trump for disagreeing with election results, they banned him for using their platform for planing and executing a coup against the US Congress and the incoming administration.[/url]
Even the FBI has not been able to prove that Trump planned and executed a coup. Maybe Twitter knows what the FBI does not know. But then they should share the information with Law enforcement. If Trump attempted a coup, he would be in jail. It's as simple as that.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by AlphaTaikun: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

It’s nobody’s fault that we’re so naive, even till now we still worship them and prefer everything about them or our own, even to the English we’re using to type this.
Africans hate themselves and worship their oppressors, they’re all breeding European and Arab kids in their homes, they even flog their kids for speaking their mother tongue.

For example, many Yoruba people hate Igboho who’s clamoring for a liberated Yoruba nation cos they prefer their colonial identity.

So who wouldn’t take advantage of such gullible people? Tell me.

Millions of broke Africans are in church right now adding to the wealth of their super rich pastors, and when you try to liberate them, they may even curse the person.
The bolded is very misleading. Many folks of Yoruba descent don't hate Igboho and are not gullible like you stated.

Chief Sunday Adeyemo (a.k.a Igboho) himself said after he was released in Benin Republic in the presence of the iconic Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka and other Yoruba intellingensia of Nigeria and Benin citizenships, eulogised the organisation and rule of law in Benin. He clearly said there would have been NO need for the agitation of his group if things were to be working fine or okay in Nigeria in terms of security from killer herdsmen and more. Igboho's comments were broadcast in the media and here on NL.

To be honest, as a man with a vast knowledge of international business, investments, and geopolitical dynamics, I believe in the absolute decentralisation of Nigeria or independent statehood for the component major ethnicities and regions so as to remove the inefficiencies in the current unitary system of democracy. But it has to be done via UN-supervised referenda like that between North and South Sudan, former Yugoslavia, etc, and NOT in the current discordant way the secessionist groups are using, which have led to needless waste of energy and deaths.

With a huge Diaspora and local population of over 50 million, the future Yoruba country which would be slightly bigger than Sierra Leone would be a major SUPER POWER in Africa and the world with the vast exploits of Diasporan Yoruba folks in the Tech space and other STEM and non-STEM fields.

Chief Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN rapidly industrialised the Old Western region in the 1950s with the establishment of Ikeja GRA and several industrial estates such as Ikeja, Ilupeju, Iganmu [Ikeja, Ilupeju and over 90% of today's Lagos State land mass was carved out from Awolowo's Western region, in the May 27, 1967, 12 new states creation by Gen. Yakubu Gowon into the new Lagos State].

Oluyole industrial estate in Ibadan was also among Premier Obafemi Awolowo's legacies, which the Old Eastern and Northern regions copied in the 1950s to the 1960s in a healthy competition to form the Trans-Amadi and Kakuri industrial estates in Port Harcourt and
Kaduna.

I'll stop here. Enjoy your day.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by AlphaTaikun: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Twitter has restored Donald Trump Twitter account @realDonaldTrump after if was banned on January 8 2021 for allegedly inciting violence.

I'm following him just so as to read his mind and that of his other followers.

Hold it! It wasn't "alleged." Donald Trump incited violence. Period.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by OneKinGuy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

I'm following him just so as to read his mind and that of his other followers.

Hold it! It wasn't "alleged." Donald Trump incited violence. Period.
These were some of his last tweets. Yes, I clearly see the violence he incited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by ofemigeorge(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
justwise:

Your argument makes no sense. So if I’m not your friend it doesn’t mean that you are my enemy.

Trump was not the only one that was recalled to twitter, do your research and prove me wrong
I HOPE MY ARGUMENT MAKE SENSE NOW.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by AlphaTaikun: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
jimetagambo:

He said he is not returning but knowing Trump for who he is, he could be lying grin

And Trump doesn't like Musk. He wrote the below on his Truth Social twitter look alike site not long ago.
He sure has his reservations about
Elon... That got me cracking up.

Already, his Twitter account has grown by 1 million followers to over 2 million.

The day Donald drops his first tweets after his unbanning, Twitterverse would be on fire.

That's the power of chaos. grin
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
OneKinGuy:

These were some of his last tweets. Yes, I clearly see the violence he incited.
Post the once he posted before that. The one where he said it will be wild. The one where he cursed pence for not being brave to stop the steal. He post d this one's after the Republicans begged him and after someone had been shot dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Russia Rescued The Ruble / George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video) / Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.