Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored (32478 Views)

Elon Musk Would Reverse Donald Trump's Twitter Ban / Trump's Twitter Ban: We Showed "Failure" To Police Global Public Discourse -Jack / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
For telling you what i will do is mental incapacity? Hands go touch you soon.
I am waiting for you.
When you see me in person,you can't even communicate with me.
You are suffering from mental illness.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Elsueno: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have no proof of this. Neither do the authorities so say what you know

it says right there in ur signature 'liberal, feminist, woke' I am absolutely sure on ur twitter bio theirs are ur 'pronouns' , fully vaxx & several Ukrainian flags. grin grin

On a serious note, evidence is already open, but Biden is president, we can't embarrass him...so it's disinformation
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Elsueno:

it says right there in ur signature 'liberal, feminist, woke' I am absolutely sure on ur twitter bio theirs are ur 'pronouns' , fully vaxx & several Ukrainian flags. grin grin

On a serious note, evidence is already open, but Biden is president, we can't embarrass him...so it's disinformation
Why are you so pained by liberals and woke people. Lol go and find a hustle.

There is no evidence of that maybe the evidence exist in your village.
grin
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
You cannot even properly punctuate your write ups. I would suggest you get a queen primer so that i will assign one of my nur2 pupils to teach you.
What is "nur2"? You that do not know,when to start another sentence on a new line is teaching me something about "punctuation"
You are confused.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
You are a fool! You've made couple of mistakes and I chose to ignore you. you are a disgrace to your wife and kids when they see a fully grown man like you exchanging words with a toddler.
So,you know you are a toddler.
No wonder,this site has been stagnant and populated with kids like you who should be studying and be educated in life.
You are a spoilt brat and should be thrashed.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
You are a prof and yet you drag words with a jambite. Who the hell does that if not animal?
I am here to batter your brain and put you back to shape.
I ignore silly comments here and I rarely comment but I find it hard to ignore annoying and disgusting people here,who have turned this site to a place of daft people like you.
Lazy youth!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by prophetfire: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He must have gone to beg Elon knowing fully well Republicans are not backing him for 2024!

He needs a stage now to propagate hate and divide!

First illiterate to become President in America!

You are the illiterate here since you don't know the process that led up to his account being restored.
You just displyed your pathetic ignorance.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
I don't care about spelling accuracy..my own is to give you wotowoto. You never start to cry. Today you go type tire. you don mess with the wrong person.
Cry to the birds.
You have mental illness like your fellow dubious friends.
Weak generation.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Goodvibes007:

These are what the conservatives he hired himself called him. You are just capping rubbish.
you are stupid. For you to show a page of those critical of him, whether fake or not shows how miserable, senseless and docile you are.
Don't flatter yourself to make a post to make you feel good.
Zombie!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Chaos14: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
I would like to warn you that if I start, I don't stop. B.igCowHornn H.olyMan12 B.eanmanX C.haos14 disc.09 Laturuturu abegi tell this idiota my story before i take action on the worthless piece of human debris.
After 2 weeks of not being online na fight i just join like. When did you and fira become friends
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

I am waiting for you.
When you see me in person,you can't even communicate with me.
You are suffering from mental illness.
How can I communicate with an animal that don't understand human language? Mental illness is a generational disease in your family tree.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by hotwax: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop sounding like an illiterate!

Why are you making a fool of yourself in the presence of statistics!

Answer his question zuberudeen
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

What is "nur2"? You that do not know,when to start another sentence on a new line is teaching me something about "punctuation"
You are confused.
Idiota, you don't understand what nur2 is? Which rule in english language states that one must start a sentence on a new line? Now look at your comment "you that do not know, when to start..." what brought the comma inbetween 'know' and 'when'? Bloody illiterate.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

So,you know you are a toddler.
No wonder,this site has been stagnant and populated with kids like you who should be studying and be educated in life.
You are a spoilt brat and should be thrashed.
And it became worse when fools like you argue with them.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by SugarGirl44(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
wirinet:

Its appalling for a Black African to have that kind of mentality. I don't mind Europeans talking like that, because self and group interest must come first. But for a person to be promoting the interest of others against his own people is sickening.

Now tell me who was responsible for the hard works that built the American society today? Are you oblivious to the fact that your forefathers contributed greatly to the building of the decent society you are proud to attribute to the whites today. Are you not aware that a substantial part of the resources used in building and developing the White society (Europe and the Americas) came from your inheritance?

You are also ignorant that the whites so so worship contributed to a substantial degree the political, economic and social problems were founds ourselves in today. Now I am not exonorating our own contribution to our present predicament, but you cannot overlook the contributions of the Europe and and Arabs.

When there are economic and social problems in Europe and even Asia, the other prosperous European and the US take Themas in refugees and economic migrants, but when it's black Africa, we are treated like vermins.

It’s nobody’s fault that we’re so naive, even till now we still worship them and prefer everything about them or our own, even to the English we’re using to type this.
Africans hate themselves and worship their oppressors, they’re all breeding European and Arab kids in their homes, they even flog their kids for speaking their mother tongue.

For example, many Yoruba people hate Igboho who’s clamoring for a liberated Yoruba nation cos they prefer their colonial identity.

So who wouldn’t take advantage of such gullible people? Tell me.

Millions of broke Africans are in church right now adding to the wealth of their super rich pastors, and when you try to liberate them, they may even curse the person.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
How can I communicate with an animal that don't understand human language? Mental illness is a generational disease in your family tree.
You can't since you are a slowpoke and dullard.
If you were not suffering from mental illness,I don't why a sensible person will have multiple handles on this site, make a series of comments using the same handles and give himself or herself likes.
I mean, what are you trying to prove.
You are a shameless yahoo boy,liar fraudulent and a dubious person.
You will not end well.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by ofemigeorge(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
justwise:

There is variable link to show me. Those two people are not friends, just using each other

If they are not friends then they are enemies. There is no in-between, even if it's only business that join them together, the fact remains they acknowledge each other.

And if they are enemies then why give him back his Twitter handle
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
And it became worse when fools like you argue with them.
Of course,argue with your likes.
Commonsense, should tell you not to start a sentence with "AND"
Product of a failed home.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

I am here to batter your brain and put you back to shape.
I ignore silly comments here and I rarely comment but I find it hard to ignore annoying and disgusting people here,who have turned this site to a place of daft people like you.
Lazy youth!
Ok, then why did you not tell me what ideology Trump changed in the GOP? You are just a foolish and dirty pig.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Chaos14:
After 2 weeks of not being online na fight i just join like. When did you and fira become friends
We had a little fight and reconciled. 2weeks, where have u been? I will deal with this animal. But warn him.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=Messi1 post=118541185]Ok, then why did you not tell me what ideology Trump changed in the GOP? You are just a foolish and dirty pig.[/quotei
I understand your limited vocabulary,so I will ignore that since you are stupid and mentally ill.
You are a toddler and a kid , hence I will not argue with you about the "ideology" I typed earlier.
Instead, of you to read your book and pass your SSCE exams,you are busying typing ignorant comments on social media.
Silly boy!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

You can't since you are a slowpoke and dullard.
If you were not suffering from mental illness,I don't why a sensible person will have multiple handles on this site, make a series of comments using the same handles and give himself or herself likes.
I mean, what are you trying to prove.
You are a shameless yahoo boy,liar fraudulent and a dubious person.
You will not end well.
You must be daft to think that I liked my comments. What is I "don't why"? Go to school you say no, now see how you are embarassing yourself.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Over 15 million is still a low!

The statistics are available to you.

what's this one sayin? the poll is not for everyone bro, 134 million people saw the poll and if only 15 million people cared to vote voted, no big deal. Trump even acknowledged 75 million patriots that voted sef.

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Idiota, you don't understand what nur2 is? Which rule in english language states that one must start a sentence on a new line? Now look at your comment "you that do not know, when to start..." what brought the comma inbetween 'know' and 'when'? Bloody illiterate.
Nothing,like "Idiota" and for you not know how to write shows the reasons why, you have failed to pass SSCE.
ODE! you use "comma" when you want to join two or more sentences together in a paragraph.
Which school did you finish from?
Is that how use shorthand words when writing essays for WAEC or NECO?
Ignorant brat!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by ubmech: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yes! I voted for him to be back, thank God he is back. Life is not one dimensional. Because you don't agree with some ideologies doesn't meant the other person should be burnt to death
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by floret23(f): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Truth social is broke and not sustainable.

The motive is that Trump needs all the attention he can get now. Not all Republicans are buying his 2024 ambition as they rooting for Florida`s De Santis
You, Moh247 and other urchins, it seems they use to sacrifice you people's brain before recruiting you to type rubbish on social media. Why are you this dumb?
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Of course,argue with your likes.
Commonsense, should tell you not to start a sentence with "AND"
Product of a failed home.
You are a stupid animal. I've been reading transcript of speeches and "And" have been used to start a new line of thought.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
You must be daft to think that I liked my comments. What is I "don't why"? Go to school you say no, now see how you are embarassing yourself.
You are slowpoke not to understand and perhaps, you should focus your energy on how to write summary during your English examinations.
Commonsense should also tell you to start a new sentence with a capital letter.
Dofus!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=lokoloko84 post=118541299][/quote]Silly animal, tell me what ideology that Trump changed that is what will save your sorry ass from my hand.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
You are a stupid animal. I've been reading transcript of speeches and "And" have been used to start a new line of thought.
Of course, speeches of dullards like you.
Focus your energy on how to pass your exams my friend and stop being silly.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by TheOgaBoss: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
OneKinGuy:

The pool ran for 24hrs and it was shared by almost all major media outlet.
all Twitter users are not Americans, most other nationals may not feel concerned
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Silly animal, tell me what ideology that Trump changed that is what will save your sorry ass from my hand.
I will not spoon feed an ignorant, shamelessly arrogant with empty brain like you.
You are a confused slowpoke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / How Russia Rescued The Ruble / George Weah Sworn In As Liberian President (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.