Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70422 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by AntiWailer: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
CaptainAyub:

You are not a very wise person,sorry I'm saying this.
Giving your partner sex is a LEGAL OBLIGATION in marriage,you can ask lawyers.
A marriage can be dissolved legally cos of denial of sex.
Most times in marriage,denial of sex by the wives is not about not doing it well.
If it were,how difficult is it to tell your man you're already stuck with to "do it like this,I like it this way" etc.
At worst naa,open your legs and allow him have his way,highest na 5-10 minutes maybe twice a week,how hard is that?
Problem is most African women forget about the obligation part and carry their ashawao mentality into marriage.
They still see their pussy as a commodity/bargaining chip.
Let's face it,a Nigerian girls idea of dating is "I give him sex,he gives me gifts/money/flexing etc".
So when the bribes stop flowing,they lock up.
If this man divorces that woman now,same woman will start 'enjoying' sex with another one-minute-man she plans to trap.

if u are not a du**llard u will put the complete message in perspective.

i dont like relating with people with wacked experience and mindset.

when he reach ur turn, rape her or send her packing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by NothingDoMe: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer
Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EndRape2(f): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2022
You are lying to the public, I know your wife, you are such a deceitful man
Tell the public what you are doing to that woman.

ou said she does not have sex drive, tell th public how you insults matreat this woman, each time she complain about you cheating ,she insults her , that you can cheat with anybody, and do any thing you like with your dick.

She does not take corrections because you are authoritative , and does not consider her feelings or decision,you do not have human empathy , you give directions even if she I going to die , you want her to just obey it.you lack human feelings and empathy

I know you very well and know your wife .

I can go on and keep talking about your terrible attitude of how you treat the woman ask always with pains

I have show you wife this message
Severally your wife has attempted suicide ,because of how you maltreat her , now she decided to stop crying and stop begging you to act well, she has left you to God , because she has left you to God , you now feel she is now alpah female

4 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EndRape2(f): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2022
I know the couple the woman has suffered lack of care in his hands

This is a man that abuse and insult his wife calling her severally names

He told his wife weeks after marriage that he does not love her, he cheat with his side chic and call them at interval, no regard for the wife,
You talking about wedding ring ? From the beggining he threw away the wedding ring, keep telling ladies he is single , how do you expect a woman to be sexually attracted to a man that throw away his wedding ring they stay at Ojulegba, the wife attend my church , christ of hope mission, if I tell you from day one of the marriage the hell that man has put the woman, you will not type the rubbishyou type here

Always try to hear from husband and wife mouth before you draw conclusions on married matters

I pray for you, your sister will marry a man like the poster , just say amen.
Since you can take side and destroy a union you know nothing about , because the man decide to come on media to seek validation for his bad actions .

You said he should give side chic 10k weekly , the question is, does he give the wife this 10k weekly , at least if he does it will reduce the wife problem

All what you advice him to do he does them and even worst ,to a woman he called his wife , reason for all the problems in the marriage.

like I said your sister will marry a man like him.

An naccist that hurt his wife and come out t play the victim card.

I know him very well, he has mistakenly toast me on this nairaland , until I check his dp and saw his picture,

I already show his wife this post and the nonsense advice here , so she can prepare for the worst.

5 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EndRape2(f): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2022
You people type rubbish here and stupid married men, will copy and destroy their home, men like you are the onces licking your wife feet, and washing girlfriend panties .
In marriage it is not your home ,but our home and the two of you becomes friends and partners in all things

Men like you are the type the wife end up putting inside bottles , and you become a mumu for life .

shortgun:
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EndRape2(f): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Mumu nah mb he be, a damaged soul the ladies are running away from, ask him if he can keep a marraige or relationship , you think marriage is run on the ground if authority

quote author=NothingDoMe post=118580378] Na man you be.[/quote]
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by A1kennedy(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2022
shortgun:

We always want God to do things we can always do ourselves.
Orga we need God As a guidan angel, not as doer. Or don't you need a guidan in your life??
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EndRape2(f): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2022
I know this man too well, if you hear the wife side of the story you will pity the wife .and cry for her .

How do you expect, a man cheating without regard for the wife to have a fellings

Daddy Daniel come out and sepak the truth quote author=Karleb post=118533458]It's funny how single happy men become married, unhappy and suicidal.

Your wife settled for you.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by shortgun(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
EndRape2:
You people type rubbish here and stupid married men, will copy and destroy their home, men like you are the onces licking your wife feet, and washing girlfriend panties .
In marriage it is not your home ,but our home and the two of you becomes friends and partners in all things

Men like you are the type the wife end up putting inside bottles , and you become a mumu for life .
grin grin grin
I see you are pained.
No be only bottle na drum. grin grin grin

For your info my masculinity and dignity will always remain intact cos I will never do anything to debase or weaken my honour as a Man....in universal hierarchical order after God comes the Man!
I will not proof anything to you but I will always blame the "men" who allowed you lots turn them into weaklings and your puppets in the guise of having a "peaceful"
home.
Must peace exist only when you rule over the man? Only when the man is debased and demeaned?
I blame the men always cos;

...how can you respect a "man" who leaks your private part in the name of giving you sexual satisfaction?
How can you honour a "man" who allow you make all the decisions in his house?
How can you respect a "man" who obeys you in everything simply because he wants "peace" in his house?....

Can you imagine a "man" wanting to end his life cos of a woman in his house?....

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
EndRape2:
You are lying to the public, I know your wife, you are such a deceitful man
Tell the public what you are doing to that woman.

ou said she does not have sex drive, tell th public how you insults matreat this woman, each time she complain about you cheating ,she insults her , that you can cheat with anybody, and do any thing you like with your dick.

She does not take corrections because you are authoritative , and does not consider her feelings or decision,you do not have human empathy , you give directions even if she I going to die , you want her to just obey it.you lack human feelings and empathy

I know you very well and know your wife .

I can go on and keep talking about your terrible attitude of how you treat the woman ask always with pains

I have show you wife this message
Severally your wife has attempted suicide ,because of how you maltreat her , now she decided to stop crying and stop begging you to act well, she has left you to God , because she has left you to God , you now feel she is now alpah female
Wow... the plot thickens! lipsrsealed
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
EndRape2:
I know this man too well, if you hear the wife side of the story you will pity the wife .and cry for her .

How do you expect, a man cheating without regard for the wife to have a fellings
Daddy Daniel come out and sepak the truth
Daddy Daniel? undecided

Tell mummy Daniel to come and tell her own side of the story abeg! undecided
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
EndRape2:
Mumu nah mb he be, a damaged soul the ladies are running away from, ask him if he can keep a marraige or relationship , you think marriage is run on the ground if authority
Abeg, make una come tell una own side of the story .... mummy Daniel and others so we can get a better rounded story here abeg! undecided
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EndRape2(f): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mumu , nah you be, if you play your role as a man , the woman will respect you, it is when yo failedd to do what is right, that you start using power and authority. Mumu Man, many of you are already inside bottle, or they ve used pant to cook for you, same thing your wife or girl friend will do for you

ote author=shortgun post=118594416]
grin grin grin
I see you are pained.
No be only bottle na drum. grin grin grin

For your info my masculinity and dignity will always remain intact cos I will never do anything to debase or weaken my honour as a Man....in universal hierarchical order after God comes the Man!
I will not proof anything to you but I will always blame the "men" who allowed you lots turn them into weaklings and your puppets in the guise of having a "peaceful"
home.
Must peace exist only when you rule over the man? Only when the man is debased and demeaned?
I blame the men always cos;

...how can you respect a "man" who leaks your private part in the name of giving you sexual satisfaction?
How can you honour a "man" who allow you make all the decisions in his house?
How can you respect a "man" who obeys you in everything simply because he wants "peace" in his house?....

Can you imagine a "man" wanting to end his life cos of a woman in his house?....

[/quote]
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by nahzyla: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
EndRape2:

Daddy Daniel come out and sepak the truth .

I knew there is more to this story than what OP us saying.
But men in general, anytime they hear of anything that threatens their access to vagina, they become very angry and start foaming at the mouth, Op came to declare that his wife no longer sleeps with him so as expected, the men heard "no sex" and started suffering convulsions.
They all have this disgusting obsession with sex.

If what Endrape wrote is true, then truly, you, op are no different from an evil demon.
The same wife you cheat on and bully around, you come online to tell lies about her so other fools can insult her. Demon in human skin.

4 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Mimicle101: 5:26am On Nov 23, 2022
nahzyla:

I knew there is more to this story than what OP us saying.
But men in general, anytime they hear of anything that threatens their access to vagina, they become very angry and start foaming at the mouth, Op came to declare that his wife no longer sleeps with him so as expected, the men heard "no sex" and started suffering convulsions.
They all have this disgusting obsession with sex.

If what Endrape wrote is true, then truly, you, op are no different from an evil demon.
The same wife you cheat on and bully around, you come online to tell lies about her so other fools can insult her. Demon in human skin.

Lol, beds of same feather. Supporters club

Here they are, have been patiently waiting for thir kind to come talk so she could jump in the wagon.

Rubbish
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by nahzyla: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Mimicle101:

Lol, beds of same feather. Supporters club

Here they are, have been patiently waiting for thir kind to come talk so she could jump in the wagon.

Rubbish

So people should keep quiet and let OP get away with his lies?
No way.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Omootayo123(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
livinbygrace:

Which wan be you saw this trait before you marry her?Una know say humans Dey change,especially women?
They can pretend and do all you wanted but immediately you marry them ,they bring out their true character.
Really. Have not experienced that cos am still single.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by SirMichael1: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
AntiWailer:

That advice simply means take final steps to work things out if it does not work, quit but don’t kill ur self.

How this bruised ur ego as a hard man still baffles me. Or u just lacked comprehension skills?

Ur type will raise another person’s children because u think u are a hard man.

So what should we have advised him ? Beat her up , scatter the marriage and go marry another person ?

When that person turn out to be worse , he will beat her too and go marry another person

Lolzzz... Madam, I don't have time to start dragging things with you. How your comprehension skills led you to arriving at me having ego is simply unbelievable.

Take final steps and those final steps also include talking to her? What don't you smoke, tell me? Could it be that he's already arrived at his final resolve after countless times of talking to her? Do you see that talking to her over and over again is a waste of time.

Please reply me and help me doubt that you're unintelligent. I really want to doubt that your intelligence is below par.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by AntiWailer: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2022
SirMichael1:

Lolzzz... Madam, I don't have time to start dragging things with you. How your comprehension skills led you to arriving at me having ego is simply unbelievable.

Take final steps and those final steps also include talking to her? What don't you smoke, tell me? Could it be that he's already arrived at his final resolve after countless times of talking to her? Do you see that talking to her over and over again is a waste of time.

Please reply me and help me doubt that you're unintelligent. I really want to doubt that your intelligence is below par.

Your rambles and rant shows how shallow you are. Ideally, i ignore people like u who feel intelligent only when they tag others as unintelligent but since you begged for one and also because of Proverbs 26:5, let me reply you accordingly.

For a m0r0n who assumed I am a Madam instead of being a guy sounds ironic when u asked about my comprehension skills for arriving at your ego being inflated more than an air balloon. (for the sake of emphasis, i am a guy. past posts are there for u to verify if u are half as intelligent as you made your self believe)

I am yet to see your advice out of your wisdom. I guessed he should pack his load and leave the marriage , possibly beat her and never come back. ?

Ok that adds one to number of dysfunctional homes including yours if not now may be in the future with this kind of useless mindset.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EndRape2(f): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
I know him too well, he is looking for validation to take actions against the wife, if I write the complete story here, you will cry for that woman, he knows nairaland is the only site that has so many damaged soul, that will tell him what he wants to hear.

They should tell him to add his wife to nairaland so she can talk her own side of the story .

A man that, when the wife is not at home he brings women home and sleep with them on their matrimonial bed ,
Which woman will have sexual feelings for such a man.

When he does not have money to give side chics that is when he remembers he has a wife at home, and start forcing sex without condone, he also sleeps with those prostitute without condone .

This is a man I know too well, just tell him can I come see your wife and hear her own part of the story he will run .

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Wizmj4real(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Octopusssy:

You're the second person telling me this. No, I'm not a Deeper Life member. I am simply a pentecostal Christian

And your comment matched the message Kumuyi preached that day

Shey u dey wine me ni
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by readymatrimony(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Sad to hear it that your matrimonial alliance is now woring good
anyways
In Indian we have a business related to matrimonial script
if you find it suitable ,
contact us
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
EndRape2:
I know him too well, he is looking for validation to take actions against the wife, if I write the complete story here, you will cry for that woman, he knows nairaland is the only site that has so many damaged soul, that will tell him what he wants to hear.

They should tell him to add his wife to nairaland so she can talk her own side of the story .

A man that, when the wife is not at home he brings women home and sleep with them on their matrimonial bed ,
Which woman will have sexual feelings for such a man.

When he does not have money to give side chics that is when he remembers he has a wife at home, and start forcing sex without condone, he also sleeps with those prostitute without condone .

This is a man I know too well, just tell him can I come see your wife and hear her own part of the story he will run .

Nokia1000, your attention is needed here. If this is true, shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Chinny024(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Helpout12345:

If it's getting to the bolded, please separate quickly. Don't kill yourself because of a woman.

If you die because of a woman, within a few month, another man will be mounting her.

Use your head please.

The mounting got me...Hahahahaha..
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Wuppdex: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nah, i'm good and you can only dream of my lifestyle, i grew up in Germany and not Nigeria.

PDJT:

-Since you quoted me. I have taken time to read a couple of your posts - you seem really frustrated with many things, including women and many other forum users. Don't let hunger and stress kill you before your time ooo! tongue
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Stop talking like a fool and weakling. Which one be say you wan commit suicide? If you're not getting what you desire from the marriage, why not divorce and get someone else?

Dey there make pant dey wear you.
lol real niggar

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Cutehector(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner? He sent you to Nineveh, but you ran off to Tarshish.
sssshhhh.. Alot of fake "christian" ladies are like this.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by streetsoldier1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
KBARBIE:

Following

Dirty mind, keep following to entertain urself
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by efficiencie(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

Oh so you groom ladies. You forget that ladies are not machines. They evolve. As you have used "ego" to groom those ladies they will become a nightmare to the next man. They would have learned your ways and seen how you used and dumped them after smearing them with your chauvinism. The next man they will meet will bear the brunt of all the lessons you have taught them. You are part of the reason ladies are spoilt. If you indeed groomed them why didn't you marry them? Who builds a thing and then rejects it. You are breeding the next generation of animalistic ladies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Can You Trust A Wife Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.