Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70381 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Penguin2: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

Did you not have a relationship with her before you married her?

5 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by yahoodetector: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

Oga...your wife is cheating on you.

For her not to allow you touch her means that another man is having sex with her.

If you are in Abuja, let's meet up and discuss so I will help set up a secret surveillance on her and will catch her in the act.

I have done it for so many people here in Abuja and the end result of catching their spouse cheating ends up 98% of the time.

13 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by braimeddy: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2022
What makes you marry her in the first place?
nokia1000:

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Princessdainty(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Hahahaha commit suicide Kwa!? Gbogbo eleyi o necesstri. No be lie sha, most Nigerian women and men alike do not know their duties as a husband or wife.

Anyways, @Op, Double your hustle and get a side chick to balance your mental health. As you don enter this one already.

Womanhood & Feminity, Masculinity & Manhood class should be a compulsory course after your degree for men & women that desire marriage.
Let's curb the baby mama culture and absentee father. Enough of the trauma black child

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by SILVERLINES: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

nwannem too much sense go kill u if u are not careful wink wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by DonBenny77(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Get a divorce or walk away and enjoy your life, it is short. You must be mad for even contemplating suicide

6 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Terror48: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?
Shut up there? You guys disgust me so much with this attitude.Nigeria is a religious country and the most corrupt.Go to every street in Nigeria, you will find a church and even mosque,yet there is still corruption everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by yinkeys(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
OLULAW:

Life is too short. Call off the marriage and carefully find another woman. Or, get a second wife.
Competition anxiety will be sparked.
And she may automatically want her husband back.

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Na wa o, I don't know what to say, honestly.

I pray God lead me and other men planning to get married soon, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by JADEK01(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I dated someone I smell something similar,styly I ran away,I’ll rather die single or be a single father than to manage one yeye love or consider what people will be saying about me or putting my self on everlasting bondage.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2022
If you guys don’t have kids yet, then it is easier to fix it now. Understand this how you wish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Did the United Nations ( UN ) prohibit you from divoce ? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Chief4real: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Best answer to the problem... �

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by xest(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Then divorce her and move on

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by xest(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
The ones wey consult God how far? Everything na God for una.

4 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by eventainment(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
thats a typical unhappy woman. You arent making her happy you have made her feel useless And irrelevant. Why that type of woman have sex drive for you... Please retrack your steps and be nice to that woman.

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EdwardRandy(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Stop talking like a fool and weakling. Which one be say you wan commit suicide? If you're not getting what you desire from the marriage, why not divorce and get someone else?

Dey there make pant dey wear you.

4 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Naijanascam: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Waoooo waoooo waoooo waoooo.......

Finally you are now your normal self...... more elbow to your grease and don't go back please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobleou(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Oga commit suicide and rest

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by lolu2019: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
leave her na.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by akseph1: 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regret. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
Please don't commit suicide it is not an option. How many years have you been married? You see each of us came from a different background and we have different experiences, different expectations, we have different ways of seeing things. In marriage, we need to manage these things to have a successful marriage. Have an honest talk with your wife about it. You need also to be patient .
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by mrkings84(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
He is looking for solution......
Do u have any

4 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Some women are so self-centered and wicked

She is possessive and doesn't want her husband money even a naira to be touched by anybody...that's why she rejects business deal even the wrong and right one!
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by kelvine(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
One simple question, are you married?
If No, just stay in prayers and ignore what you just wrote.

shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by bamysquare(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Divorce her bro, we shouldn't be unhappy over just a mistake we make.. but I prefer you try fixing the marriage

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by sirtuler(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Hmm ... Is like me and you are in the samë shoe. The same thing am battling with everyday of my life but I think is like hmmm. I don't no,
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Pickmycall: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Have you spoken to God before?Give me his contact.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Imagindat: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2022
You are not alone bro. After I Married my wife, a lot of things changed, things happened. I usually feel I got married to the wrong person. In other not to fell into depression or kill myself because of a woman, I just put my mind and focus into something else that can make my life better and put her aside then keep praying to God to give me real happiness.

12 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by bukarolz: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2022
You are married to a helpless pauper. All your exes must have been from gutters. There is no strong man in a successful marriage.

You must be a big time cheat.

shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

4 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by GloriousGbola: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

No such thing as a lifetime mistake where marriage is concerned

Ask Don jazzy.
Ask Jeff bezos

Divorce is always an option, particularly when there are no ties that bind

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Bros instead of committing suicide please divorce her.

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by onuman: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2022
yahoodetector:

Oga...your wife is cheating on you.

For her not to allow you touch her means that another man is having sex with her.

If you are in Abuja, let's meet up and discuss so I will help set up a secret surveillance on her and will catch her in the act.

I have done it for so many people here in Abuja and the end result of catching their spouse cheating ends up 98% of the time.

Ha ha ha.
Hard to find a healthy young woman who doesn't like her husband touching her.
Unarguably, some other man had "destroyed" her before she came back to her husband's house.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Can You Trust A Wife Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.