Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70583 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by sheepheart(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2022
grin grin so hilarious post. Woman groomer you sound like an abuser already hope it's not what I'm thinking that you did to those exes of yours

shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

5 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by yinkeys(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2022
AntiWailer:

Calm down. Sit her down and talk to her.

Let her know how frustrated you are about this, Give instances and what your expectations were.

Hear her out too and try to work things out. As for sex drive, it is normal ladies lose their sex drive because of several factors. Just sit her down and hear her out.

Let divorce be last option, suicide is not an option at all.
You can ask experienced men. This is bad advice, seems logical but never works.

18 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by kwaso2: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2022
You deserve "THANK YOU"
shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Mindlog: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Now someone is talking!! Well them never Jam Thick headed women grin grin

What is hilarious about Nairaland's marriage therapists is the usual get a sidechick or divorce her pattern of thinking. Who healthily sorts out marital issues with threats, violence or infidelity? wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Piptocoin: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?

Most people who suffer marital woes did not take this simple but most significant and decisive action in choosing a marital partner. To many, it is a foolish venture to seek God...but they are clueless why their misery seem to multiply like locusts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Offpoint1: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by ZUBY77(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

I would say you are stupid if you believe marriage is a lifetime thing. Walk away if you don't like it. I did it

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Go and marry 2nd wife.

4 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Backpedal: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
Damn....
So sorry to hear this

This Definitely feels like being in prison

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by lifenija: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
abeg shut up.

11 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by phemmyfour: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Have you discussed this with her

You guys need to see a counselor first
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Divorce is still an option biko

Na wetin ahnie don chop and she's used to it

Ahnie don taya to go dis road... she don see person wey get bashing pass am

Not all men can be intimidated or let things go cus you be woman, shoe get size ... happy Sunday baby girl, do have a lovely Sunday, you are loved and cherished... sometimes we need to remove dis adulthood and behave like children, uwa di simple as ABC.. peace
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
And the pastors and General overseers whose weddings are hitting the rock did not consult God abiiii?
Learn and Learn it today
NUMBER ONE thing in marriage is Chemistry.
If chemistry wasn't there from the beginning or the chemistry was weak ab initio, then the marriage is heading for the abyss.

6 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by SmartyPants(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Pack your load and move. If you dont believe in divorce then please separate asap.

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by OLULAW: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Life is too short. Call off the marriage and carefully find another woman. Or, get a second wife.

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by lifenija: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
U didn't court her ni?
Abi na mail order bride?
U didn't see all this b4 u married her?

If u don tire waka comot, e no hard

7 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by onuman: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

The first time I am liking your comment.

White men and women are mostly disaster because of the monogamy thing of white culture.
Nigerian men and women smile with polygamy, except Nigerian women who embraced white man's culture.

5 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Mopolog: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
J
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Seankhalifa: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
try dey clean up...
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Oluseglon(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Stop regretting and take action
Threaten her with divorce and keep praying for her. She will change ..get her pregnant too.works wonders
Poster please avoid this advice. Pregnancy should be the last option in case checking out becomes the last option.
Men should learn to take charge

5 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Phantom233: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Is it now that you're realizing all those traits or you were spellbound? Because From what you listed she doesn't have anything doing in marriage and you shouldn't even date such person talkless of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by HomeTutorsPro: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
Marrying her may be by mistake.
Continuing to keep her would be a mistake.
The earlier, you can't change. The latter is your choice.
If you can't swallow it, why keep it in your mouth.
Vomit it and move on.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / How Many Men Still Do This In Nigeria ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.