Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

There Is Nothing Like South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Like South South (1706 Views)

No Region Has Ever RIGGED An Election Anywhere In The World Like South East / Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like South South by Victoronah1: 4:38am On Nov 20, 2022
Geographically, there is nothing like south south. We only have south, East, west and North. If you're from the so called south south, you're from the east. All eastern states compromise of Enugu, rivers, Calabar, Delta, Imo, abịa , Anambara, Ebonyi, akwa ibom, cross River, etc. Let that sink into your head. Stop making blunders, there is nothing like south south.

Take a look at this map. You can see how cross River is almost ebonyi state, on the outskirts, tell me how the Bleep that place is South South? Just look at this map closely if you have brain you will come back. These guys are using divide and conquer on us here in the East. The East is one and one. No mare divisions

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by exposition: 4:41am On Nov 20, 2022
You are not tired?
Shebi Peter obi is contesting for president now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Felimax(m): 5:00am On Nov 20, 2022
After the elections you will know there is South South. The South East region has to be the smallest because of the mentality of the average Igbo man and so it will remain till the world will end.

The next shock coming for you guys is RESTRUCTURING, trust me, you will never see it coming. What is coming after Buhari is very huge and this time you guys will be forced to have your own freedom inside the country.

Tinubu is UNELECTABLE, Obi is not in the race, the future is very big.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Josh97(m): 5:20am On Nov 20, 2022
There are six geopolitical zones and the last but not the least is SS. Carry your geography go daycare

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2022
Victoronah1:
Geographically, there is nothing like south south. We only have south, East, west and North. If you're from the so called south south, you're from the east. All eastern states compromise of Enugu, rivers, Calabar, Delta, Imo, abịa , Anambara, Ebonyi, akwa ibom, cross River, etc. Let that sink into your head. Stop making blunders, there is nothing like south south.

I pity those who don't understand what you're saying.

What you're seeing was a conspiracy by the Yoruba and Fulani to weaken those areas that produce oil and gas.

The easiest way to deal with a family is to divide them, cause enmity between them and that's what they did to the Eastern region. No Igbo is ready to take or claim what belongs to another community let along drag what belongs to another state.

If you're from south south, or east the earlier you embrace yourselves as one, the more united you will be and the more powerful you are. Don't be deceived, its only when you become a single block as you used to be before you experience development.

F.A.C.T.
The Yoruba doesn't want you to be developed.
They want your zones to remain in ruins.
Yoruba's are the reason why no seaport in the eastern region/south south is working. They know that your brothers the Igbo's will withdraw their investments of trillions of Dollars and move it to the old eastern region.

There are more secrets to be exposed as to why Yoruba's are fighting tooth and nail to make sure that Igbo's and their brothers in different old eastern states don't agree or speak with one voice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Victoronah1: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Josh97:
There are six geopolitical zones and the last but not the least is SS. Carry your geography go daycare
there is nothing like SS. We only have the east. And everyone in that so called SS that was made by the fulanis Are to in the East. Ask yourself why was no railways train built in the so called SS by Buhari but in the north and west we have trains built. If you're from the so called SS that was forced on your by the stupid hausas better come of it. And embrace your closest brothers and call yourself East. A divided house can never be strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by 3ple9iner: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Victoronah1:
there is nothing like SS. We only have the east. And everyone in that so called SS that was made by the fulanis Are to in the East. Ask yourself why was no railways train built in the so called SS by Buhari but in the north and west we have trains built. If you're from the so called SS that was forced on your by the stupid hausas better come of it. And embrace your closest brothers and call yourself East. A divided house can never be strong.
Jonathan is from the same SS and he didn't do any rail project in the SS but did the Abuja- Kaduna rail project. Is he also a Fulani?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Princess80(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2022
The geographical areas a country adopts is pure political which is different from geographical points on the globe.

In USA we have mid-west too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Victoronah1: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
3ple9iner:

Jonathan is from the same SS and he didn't do any rail project in the SS but did the Abuja- Kaduna rail project. Is he also a Fulani?
Jonathan is from the east, point of correction. And Jonathan is a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Tinubuadvocate: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2022
How can someone be so selfish like this you want to assimilate people just for your own self interest.

I hope the people of south south are watching igbos?No wonder you want to wipe them out during the civil war before they resist your ass.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by JoeyNaza: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Victoronah1:

Rest with this silly narrative. Me being from SE can't agree with you. Any group can create and identify with whatever geopolitical construct they deem fit.
So if everyone now is East what is your own gain there. Better go and find money before you begin posting another thread about relocating to Gabon grin

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Bastardlyrich: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Only foolls belief in that thrash as,what is as.
You are ss but you and your brothers from se don't have sea ports or rail.
Continue to believe the yoru bad slavves calling you ss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by owobokiri(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:
After the elections you will know there is South South. The South East region has to be the smallest because of the mentality of the average Igbo man and so it will remain till the world will end.

The next shock coming for you guys is RESTRUCTURING, trust me, you will never see it coming. What is coming after Buhari is very huge and this time you guys will be forced to have your own freedom inside the country.

Tinubu is UNELECTABLE, Obi is not in the race, the future is very big.

All these threats..., You're just bullshitting as usual!
Who do you think you can frighten from your precarious perch in the scheme of things? You said worse before Buhari came in. How igbos will be forced out from their "4 by 4" shops and sent back to the east. How the whole country will prosper while the east suffers. Threats and threats and endless threats.. Who is living worse today? You are just bluffing.

Nothing will happen that can be entrenched to the end of time. You can always unleash that Evil that you yearn to inflict on others, but you can never be perpetually capable of managing the consequences! Always remember this.. And yes; some of you would have died off before you get at those you hate with so much fury..
Simpletons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Victoronah1: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
JoeyNaza:

Rest with this silly narrative. Me being from SE can't agree with you. Any group can create and identify with whatever geopolitical construct they deem fit.
So if everyone now is East what is your own gain there. Better go and find money before you begin posting another thread about relocating to Gabon grin
I'm currently in Rwanda, was at south Africa last week. I'm eating my money, currently where are you and where have you traveled to?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Victoronah1: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
How can someone be so selfish like this you want to assimilate people just for your own self interest.

I hope the people of south south are watching igbos?No wonder you want to wipe them out during the civil war before they resist your ass.
wtf gives a Bleep about your insane narrative. Who told you The so called SE is only Igbos, we are tired of your divide and conquer bro, there is nothing like south south people are watching us. Get off with your divide and conquer it won't work anymore. The East is where all the oils come from to feed your sorry ass. Yet we don't have a refinery in the the so called south south and S east created to divide us. Not even a sea port with all the water we have. Who have you come to deceive. The East is one, and there is nothing you can do about it. The G5 governor's are finally understanding the game. We only have the East against your fake ass west and North. Bring it on

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by 3ple9iner: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
Victoronah1:
Jonathan is from the east, point of correction. And Jonathan is a fool.
Ok thank you for the correction.
Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by JoeyNaza: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Victoronah1:
I'm currently in Rwanda, was at south Africa last week. I'm eating my money, currently where are you and where have you traveled to?

I'm still better than you a jobless wanderer misplaced in thought, purpose and location.
Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by BloomingDale(f): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Victoronah1: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
JoeyNaza:

I'm still better than you a jobless wanderer misplaced in thought, purpose and location.
how Re you better grin do you have more money than me, or what? grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Victoronah1: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

Nobody wants to carry criminal Biafra passport. That would be suicidal. My South South people shine ya eyes . You guys commit too much fkuking criminal activities. GTFOH with your bias join join.
nobody talked about Biafra here. When they have nothing against you they start looking for stupid stuffs to blame you on. Which tribe are you first, cause you can't be claiming we are brother's if you're not from the East or SS as you guys have claimed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Idiko1: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Victoronah1:

Take a look at this map. You can see how cross River is almost ebonyi state, on the outskirts, tell me how the Bleep that place is South South? Just look at this map closely if you have brain you will come back. These guys are using divide and conquer on us here in the East. The East is one and one. No mall division

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/16465411_screenshot20221120123608_jpeg9ac0b70fc2bcd5a31835c7ddf659df0f

I guess a teacher must know the basics of a subject matter. In addition to the four cardinal points, there are four complementary points such NE, NW, SW and SE. Most states in the so-called south-south fall under SE.
Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Idiko1: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
JoeyNaza:

The above post reeks a position reserved for ignoramuses. It is foolhardy to create a group which is geographically positioned in the south and identify the group as northern.
Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by KingsCity: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
The term South South is only for administrative convenience

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by gidgiddy: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
KingsCity:
The term South South is only for administrative convenience

Very true, not even the constitution recognises anything called South/South

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Adexgentle005(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

What you're seeing was a conspiracy by the Yoruba and Fulani to weaken those areas that produce oil and gas.

The easiest way to deal with a family is to divide them, cause enmity between them and that's what they did to the Eastern region. No Igbo is ready to take or claim what belongs to another community let along drag what belongs to another state.

If you're from south south, or east the earlier you embrace yourselves as one, the more united you will be and the more powerful you are. Don't be deceived, its only when you become a single block as you used to be before you experience development.

F.A.C.T.
Yoruba's are the reason why no seaport in the eastern region/south south is working. They know that your brothers the Igbo's will withdraw their investments of trillions of Dollars and move it to the old eastern region.

There are more secrets to be exposed as to why Yoruba's are fighting tooth and nail to make sure that Igbo's and their brothers in different old eastern states don't agree or speak with one voice.
Yes there’s nothing like south south. But what’s Yoruba own in all this?
Did Yoruba force any one to do business in yorubaland? Stop this your narrative . Yoruba got nothing to do with all this.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by BloomingDale(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
gidgiddy:

Very true, not even the constitution recognises anything called South/South

And the same constitution recognizes South East?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by MissLeslie(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
If we are to go by this then Igbo should not demand for president since Goodluck is an Igbo man, una mumu never do, focus on Biafra instead of Obi,

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by gidgiddy: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

And the same constitution recognizes South East?

The constitution does not recognise anything called South East, South South, Niger Delta, geopolitical zones, Regions etc
Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Tonim(f): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Josh97:

grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Tonim(f): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

F.A.C.T.

What do the Yorubas have to do with SS/SE matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by obailala(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Victoronah1:

Take a look at this map. You can see how cross River is almost ebonyi state, on the outskirts, tell me how the Bleep that place is South South? Just look at this map closely if you have brain you will come back. These guys are using divide and conquer on us here in the East. The East is one and one. No mall division
Are some of you not even tired of this your failed attempt at 'attachee by force' or could we just call it, 'land grabbing'?

Not for once have I seen a person from the SS complaining or denouncing the south-south designation; it's always south easterners trying to shove it down everyone's throat by fire by force that there's nothing like south-south on a compass. The whole episode just reeks of a desperation to 'attach by force'. Are the SS people kids or illiterates or non-humans that they cant be allowed to decide on their own destiny?

For the record, it's called a GEO-POLITICAL zone, not a GEOGRAPHICAL zone; so this continuous referrence geographic locations just points to ignorance.

Can we please stop this desperation to attach or append the SS to the SE by force? It actually brings ridicule to the SE and south easterners.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like South South by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

F.A.C.T.

Typical stupidity from Igbo tribe. Yoruba and Fulani are not mates at all. Stop blaming Yoruba for the fact that the south south is not igboland

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Candidate In Edo State Tells Supporters To Vote Peter Obi For President / Anambra Is A Yorubaland / President Buhari Commissions 2nd Niger Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.