Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nyeson Wike Fighting Atiku Abukakar Because He Lost The Primary Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyeson Wike Fighting Atiku Abukakar Because He Lost The Primary Elections (1659 Views)

INEC Extends Primary Elections Deadline By 6 Days / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nyeson Wike Fighting Atiku Abukakar Because He Lost The Primary Elections by Naira20: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
You question was too puerile.
I know you don't understand that reply.
In a layman's language, those who kept quiet were wiser than Atiku.
uba1991:
I only ask a question and you start fooling around.
Re: Nyeson Wike Fighting Atiku Abukakar Because He Lost The Primary Elections by Zakiman: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Of course, I know Wike is doing what he is doing for selfish reasons, but you cannot ignore the logic of his public reasons.

Ayu, Atiku, Wike and everyone in PDP should have supported the idea of a SEner emerging as the presidential candidate of PDP. Every single one of them played their own little parts by omission and commission, to ensure an Igboman did not emerge.

That is why the general SNer has no sympathy for either camp, but are more likely to align with the Intergrity governors as they are more likely to provide help to the Obi presidential effort. It is now self-interest that matters.

The time that SE and SSners will vote for northerners and every other zone is now gone, especially with the way and manner, SE was denied the tickets of the two major parties. It will now be incredibly difficult for any northern politician to claim they have a national spread, because they will not get that support from the SE and the SS, as was the case, just a few years ago.
Bro I understand u.
But let me tell you more about this 2023 Politics. U see this 2023 Elections is more than Political Science, because it's been added with so many factors apart from the science aspect of it. Now let me open your eyes to it, No any Political Gladiator from SS and SE that can collect the power from APC if they Field Bola Tinubu, the only person who can get that acceptability in all parts of NIGERIA in the PDP is ATIKU ABUKAKAR. Nyeson Wike is too Rousy and a Drunkard who cannot get the Support from the North in order to collect the Presidency with Tinubu likewise Peter Obi.

On the part of Peter Obi, he's from the Minority part of NIGERIA whom can't even get the Support of his State due to Apga syndrome. Therefore, all this permutations was calculated before giving Atiku Abukakar the chance to take up the mantle. If u can remember what Gov. Tambuwal said before stepping down for ATIKU ABUKAKAR then u will understand that he clearly make a good Sacrificed for PDP to return to power by Atiku Abukakar popularity.

NYESON WIKE and Peter Obi had put a personal interest above the logic and the statistics the party did that's why they are angry thinking Atiku Abukakar has played them, but even if he did played them, this is Politics where u were thinking to be smart enough to get whatsoever u need in the polity.

Both Obi had Wike will not understand what happened until PDP is back in ASO ROCK before they will surely Understand and apologize to return. So this time around nor Southerner who can singlehandedly win this Elections with the alliance of Yoruba and Hausa, it was the very huge Mistake Tinubu and APC did to pick SHETTIMA as the Vice of TINUBU who is also ba Muslim. All these are their calculations thinking it will give them the Presidency if they do that and they did.

I was thinking Obi will just Stepdown for Atiku Abukakar so that after the 8yrs, he will be giving the mantle to take charge. Now u see ATIKU ABUKAKAR doesn't have age at his side, while Obi is still Young and can easily wait till after 8yrs so that he will learn if ATIKU ABUKAKAR wins and put him in the Presidency to learn how governance works.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elrufai: We Will Arrest And Interrogate Emefiele And His Sponsors / See What A Twitter User Posted About Norther Voters / I Cannot Stand Tinubu But He Outfoxed Even The Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.