Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,975 members, 7,956,646 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) (27066 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Swinger60(f): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
they can have 100million March for any politician they like. For me, I don't care and will never join in all this shit.

Nigeria problem goes beyond leadership. our system is messed up, till we the citizens starts doing the right thing, then we can have the moral right to hold our leader accountable when they fail us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by kingmaster2009: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Favean:
Everybody wan march. Peter Obi don change the game

myopic mindset ..who told you Obi started the match things...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sitting on the fence and not saying the truth is worse than supporting evil
LOl

You want to rule the ZOO?

You be comedian no be small grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by jamesversion: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:
Southern Nigeria out of stupidity and greed has finally given their opportunity to North.

For the first time since the 4th republic a Northerner will take over from another Northerner.

This election is going to be very tribal, religious and regional.

Happy feast of Christ the King to all Catholic faithfuls.
Vote Atiku, vote PDP the sure team.

You fear that a Northerner wants to succeed Buhari, which you consider wrong. Yet in same sentence you're advocating voting for Atiku. undecided

5 Likes

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:
Southern Nigeria out of stupidity and greed has finally given their opportunity to North.

For the first time since the 4th republic a Northerner will take over from another Northerner.

Relax!

Atiku cannot be President.

100% guaranteed!

3 Likes

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by YorubaMentality: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
There are abusive individuals whose worst little demons are greed, sloth,envy, gluttony, pride and wrath enslaved by their god which is money. They usually set their false assumptions, wrong judgments, gossips and lies forceful than the ones who hold the truth but what they missed out is that the victims of their aggressions, the targets of their wrong accusations and the recipients of their repetitive harassments carry what is truly essential and what lives longer, that is: truth and goodness, both of which shall always prevail against their vicious, evil manners.

If the South miss this golden opportunity to produce the President of Nigeria, everybody should hold Tinubu responsible. His long time ambition caused it. His greed and lack of respect for South East caused it.

It is my turn mentality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Jack500: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:

Your sense will return in February.
You will fear Tinubu after that
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Articulatedjo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
We are going beyond two millions to 200 millions for Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by casualobserver: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
The one thing these videos is showing is Obi is not in this race. Jungle don mature, the 20% have done their noise on social media, now the 80% have taken over!!!

Obidients!!!! Una no get crowd. If it didn’t dey, it didn’t dey!!!

Definitely Obi is not coming 2nd!

2 Likes

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Articulatedjo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
We are going beyond two millions to 200 millions nigerians for Atiku

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Las las went obi win water will dry for una mouth

1 Like

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Moh247: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Na war of 1 million march oo.. Obi supporters don lule . Their 1 million march for Labour Party don burn out, steam don finish

1 Like

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Ashirioluwa: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
2 million indeed
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Adedapo57: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
uba1991:
Yes! I am a Christian and me and my entire family will vote for Atiku. Reason because when you look at the 3 top politicians Atiku is the only Pan Nigeria, Atiku is not a bigot, Atiku is not a liar, Atiku is not afraid to tell you the truth, Atiku is not talking anyhow, and above all Atiku manifesto is the only realistic manifesto.
I cannot vote for someone who is a liar, someone that is connected to ipob terrorists, someone that that is using the logo of Biafra in his business of beer.
Also I cannot vote someone who brought a Muslim Muslim ticket, I cannot vote for someone who is senile, dementia and incoherent.
Atiku is physically and mentally fit.
well-done have you finished?

1 Like

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Is not by 2 million march but by voting strength
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by pacificom: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
uba1991:
Yes! I am a Christian and me and my entire family will vote for Atiku. Reason because when you look at the 3 top politicians Atiku is the only Pan Nigeria, Atiku is not a bigot, Atiku is not a liar, Atiku is not afraid to tell you the truth, Atiku is not talking anyhow, and above all Atiku manifesto is the only realistic manifesto.
I cannot vote for someone who is a liar, someone that is connected to ipob terrorists, someone that that is using the logo of Biafra in his business of beer.
Also I cannot vote someone who brought a Muslim Muslim ticket, I cannot vote for someone who is senile, dementia and incoherent.
You really make sense.

1 Like

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by ATLIEN2027: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol! I’ve been referring to Tinubu as a regional candidate but it seems Atiku deserves that title more.

Man has been reduced splashes of noise in Northwest and Northeast alone.

Obidients don teach them say dem dey organize match.

Ndi ala!

Coming from a supporter of the real IGBO IPOB regional candidate.

Very funny

Pandora pathological Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state. I doubt he can even win Anambra...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by zionstaar75: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:

when he can organise anything outside his region we'll start taking him seriously. For now he's not a contender
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Stevengold(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
My candidate.

4 Likes

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by pacificom: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
YorubaMentality:
There are abusive individuals whose worst little demons are greed, sloth,envy, gluttony, pride and wrath enslaved by their god which is money. They usually set their false assumptions, wrong judgments, gossips and lies forceful than the ones who hold the truth but what they missed out is that the victims of their aggressions, the targets of their wrong accusations and the recipients of their repetitive harassments carry what is truly essential and what lives longer, that is: truth and goodness, both of which shall always prevail against their vicious, evil manners.

If the South miss this golden opportunity to produce the President of Nigeria, everybody should hold Tinubu responsible. His long time ambition caused it. His greed and lack of respect for South East caused it.

It is my turn mentality.
Osinbajo or likes of Akinwumi Adesina would have been an excellent choice
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by SPAMBOX7: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
How many people come dey jigawa state as a whole. Make una dey calm down with these overestimated numbers na
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by casualobserver: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
I am not a PDP supporter o but remmember when campaigns officially kicked off and Obidients were abusing everybody because they were holding small Ibo crowds up and down? Now they are seeing the real 80%, now they are seeing structure, now they are seeing strategic campaign management.

I keep saying it all of us English speaking people making noise up and down on social media are not up 20% of the population, together APC, PDP andLabour supporters, we no reach. When the 80% enter the arena you will know those of us speaking English are a minority in this country!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Flows001(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
uba1991:
Shove this nonsense in your smelly ass, who bloody cares whether you are a Christian?!

1 Like

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
A failed state desecration campaigns.

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by KINGS100(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
One man shot down the whole country on 1st October, yet some people are here yaning dust because of 150,000 man Match. If you want Obidient to even consider you seriously, shut down the country on any day of your choice.

ObiDatti2023

1 Like

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Sirjay30bg: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
uba1991:
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Zenret84: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol! I’ve been referring to Tinubu as a regional candidate but it seems Atiku deserves that title more.

Man has been reduced splashes of noise in Northwest and Northeast alone.

Obidients don teach them say dem dey organize match.

Ndi ala!
...Jigawa is northwest. The states in northeast are; Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Yobe and Borno.
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by duro4chang(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
All shall be in vain. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by dheilaw1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:

you better wake up before you pee for bed
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Gozac: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:

Blame people like Wike, it will happen unless there is divine intervention.We are political mugus of the north

1 Like

Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by Juanmike(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
uba1991:
Uba bu uko
Re: 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos) by donforeign: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Felimax:

This election is going to be very tribal, religious and regional. South are foolish people, south west, south east and south south, bunch of fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Boko Haram: America Is not Nigeria's friend - Gowon / How Ibrahim Idris Disobeyed Buhari’s Order On Benue Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.