Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter (35902 Views)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by KUNZEH(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
This guy sef no too wise
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Emman08: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
You overestimate yourself Adamu. Literally no one takes you seriously. Court jester

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Patriotsleague: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2022
Nonsense talk, jack Dorsey got a big pay day.
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by PrinceOfLagos: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by SmartyPants(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Clown! Protected your country

I take it that bokoharam, fulani herdsmen are no longer killing, kidnapping and destroying farmlands

Quite unfortunately, na people like this Buhari surround himself with

No wonder he is not making headway as a president
undecided

Buhari made some mistakes, particularly with the economy and some of his nepotistic ways. But, he has been doing well of late.
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Zege7716: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Ozuo
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by royalamour(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2022
This guy is stooopid. A big idiot!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by richeeyo(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Abeg, if you no get clue of what that guy is saying gather here
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Nobleou(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Why mumu ppl too plenty for Nigeria govt seat na

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Brushstrokes20: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2022
Buba marwa/NDLEA still has a lot of work to do o! grin

adaMUMU GARBAGE has elevated from being high on cow dung to some far more dangerous substances undecided undecided

The deranged dude needs urgent rehabilitation!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Phantom233: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
this is what you get wen an Aboki were supposed shine shoes gets a certificate plus a questionable appointment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by MansoryMX(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2022
These Northerners are really smoking that shit

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by staneless(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2022
This guy na misfit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by hammerT: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2022
EVERTTIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by hammerT: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2022
ONLY IN THE JOB, BECAUSE OF FULANI CONNECVTION, NOTHING IN HIS HEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by etrouble: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2022
AlausaNG:
Such a clown grin

He has started taking the same drugs Femi Fani Kayode, Ishaq Akintola and Reno Omo Kirikiri take

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Father4all: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Marpol2021:
normal Muslims have one dot spot,but this confused clown gat double dot.
like your pa.pa abi?
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by FireUpNow(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2022
This man is operating under the influence of smoking too much dry cow poo from Duara, Katsina state

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Glycosunde: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2022
In one of the episodes of Family Guy, when Stewie and the dog went to India. After some altercation with some Indian men, Stewie pressed the red dots on the foreheads of the Indians which made them mute and freeze allowing Stewie and the dog to escape. I think such should be done Adamu. Someone close to Adamu should press the two black dots on his forehead so that he can become mute and freeze to save everyone from his gibberish. I don't expect much from someone that supports Baba blue baloo
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by jasent(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2022
halaqasa:
Wetin be this
And is on front page now. If this mod is not mad tell me why he brought this nonsense o front page.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
How!!!!! Is this playing?
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Ferrarilord: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2022
inoki247:
You dey smoke igbo shocked shocked sad
confirm

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Clown! Protected your country

I take it that bokoharam, fulani herdsmen are no longer killing, kidnapping and destroying farmlands

Quite unfortunately, na people like this Buhari surround himself with

No wonder he is not making headway as a president
undecided
Modified:

Care to share

Cause if someone is not doing well with the economy then how has he being doing well

Last time fuel which was N87 is now close or over N200/L

Please don't even let me mention foodstuffs because I fit vex talk wetin I no won talk undecided

What are the basic needs of man he has satisfied

Abi your own dictionary get another meaning of doing well Smh

Which country u dey boss.
Fuel is 260

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by SaLongs1(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2022
Constantly banging his forehead against the floor has finally made this one delusional.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Johel(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by LordErrk: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Dem don release this coconut head again grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Lepon02: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Ashiere eniyan!

Adamu Eleran, onikuuure.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Dididrumz(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1594215991797497857?t=PRGMTd7zECitkTAJf18Z2w&s=08

Who is this monkey again na?

The incompetence in Buhari's administration is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by SocialJustice: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2022
And this made front page.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by newoffer: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2022
Nobody lied like this guy. The only graduate in his entire kingdom. The only heir to sanity in his communities. Why he lied I think it has to do with his weight. Too much lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arewa Group Insists Igbos Must Leave Northern Nigeria, Despite Condemnation / Kemi Adeosun: 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Be Worried / I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.