Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter (35908 Views)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by bdon123(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1594215991797497857?t=PRGMTd7zECitkTAJf18Z2w&s=08
This two coconut marked head akamu has started again.Why cant he be silent n continue being d looser we already know he is.
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by JustPowerApps(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
cheesy cheesy Another talk over the whiskey. I can see the lunatics we call leaders in Nigeria, you are beefing Jack Dorsey when you should be learning to have a reputble net like him and stop robbing innocent citizens.
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by KennethEnyi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
How can a useless dull African monkey help the worlds richest man to buy twitter
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by udemzyudex(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin grin effect of weed
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Kaiser20: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu the EMI LO KAN IS Drug Baron also helped Nigeria by building the island called lagos today. He bought lagos in 1914 and singlehandedly developed it to what lagos is today.
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by ambale(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Clown! Protected your country

I take it that bokoharam, fulani herdsmen are no longer killing, kidnapping and destroying farmlands

Quite unfortunately, na people like this Buhari surround himself with

No wonder he is not making headway as a president
undecided
Modified:

Care to share

Cause if someone is not doing well with the economy then how has he being doing well

Last time fuel which was N87 is now close or over N200/L

Please don't even let me mention foodstuffs because I fit vex talk wetin I no won talk undecided

What are the basic needs of man he has satisfied

Abi your own dictionary get another meaning of doing well Smh

Fuel is now 215 as at this afternoon for my area ooo

No head government and some fools still can't stop supporting it

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Allisgud: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Elon musk no be Jack dosey,make,make him catch u
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by naijaebay: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Defender of the universe, mni
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Jnkay: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
APC is full of jokers.
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by toprealman: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol....clown
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Agbebakun22: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
lmao elon musk must be laughing so hard.. I don't know mkpumiri has gotten to the north too. Did Jack who the hell ya are. Mad people in this obodo Nijaria
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by UNDFTD: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Why do these Fulani numbskulls come on social media to brag and take credit albeit partially about things that they have absolutely no hand in creating? How can this man, Adamu Garba, open his dirty mouth to say that he helped Elon Musk acquire Twitter? Was he one of the investors that coughed up part of the $44 billion that was paid for the acquisition? Absolutely NOT! So, how can he then lay a claim that he helped Mr. Musk in the acquisition?
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by Olat4421: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ave never seen a plain idiot like dis man b4 he just used to talk gibberish nd senseless word How dump man manage to b popular I Don't know. We're did d fxck did Elon musk even know anything about you
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by KillaBeans(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Eleribu yi tun ti bere
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by AfonjaPriest: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1594215991797497857?t=PRGMTd7zECitkTAJf18Z2w&s=08
Is this guy confused? Does he think he knows what he said? Obviously, Baba blu blu ba loo must have corrupted him.
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by lagosrd: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter by tonyson010(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Clown! Protected your country

I take it that bokoharam, fulani herdsmen are no longer killing, kidnapping and destroying farmlands

Quite unfortunately, na people like this Buhari surround himself with

No wonder he is not making headway as a president
undecided
Modified:

Care to share

Cause if someone is not doing well with the economy then how has he being doing well

Last time fuel which was N87 is now close or over N200/L

Please don't even let me mention foodstuffs because I fit vex talk wetin I no won talk undecided

What are the basic needs of man he has satisfied

Abi your own dictionary get another meaning of doing well Smh

don't you see that it is just a clown supporting a fellow clown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / June 12 Protests In London (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.