Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,906 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

$500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method (1382 Views)

Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack / Drive Free Traffic With Reddit/twitter To Promote Affiliate Or CPA Offers ($$$$) / How I Earned #104,500 In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hello Guys... Its Monsterseo, Today i would like to show you how i earn over $500 in three week promoting CPA using free traffic from Facebook.

Its quite possible for you to get a conversion if you add a bit of twist to it though, as you know facebook is alot harder to manipulate this days...

HERE IS THE STEP

First you need to create a facebook account, foreign to be precised, make sure your account is in good order.

What you need to do is to join some buy and sell groups for example buy and sell California or buy and sell Texas

and join some active groups
[img]https:///a/img924/6967/sFF8RG.png[/img]

After acceptance into some of the groups you apply to join, it is now time to go to your CPA network, get a CPA offer for skin care for example or an anti aging cream .. Or anti hair fall cream (you get the idea) and get your affiliate link.

The trick to promote here is to go to youtube, type the cream name or any product offer you choose, then search for videos of people reviewing the product and download the video on your device

then you can go and promote the CPA offers on the groups (don't spam) just edit the video to cut any link recommendations or logo and post the video all over the groups and recommend the product on the group...

This is an easy free traffic way to start earning money online...

For more advanced free Traffic Strategies and Paid CPA and Affiliate offer promotion, you can be part of the CPA and Affiliate mentorship package.... Lets Turn You Into CPA and Affiliate Legend Earner..... Check my signature to contact Me...

[img]https:///a/img924/7707/BwYdHZ.png[/img]

2 Likes

Re: $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method by FESTAC101: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
Nice share.

How do you bypass Facebook detection of your affiliate link?

I leant Facebook does not accept affiliate links.
Re: $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method by gaiusolayinka: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2019
Re: $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
It depends on the CPA network...but you can just build a page, where you can write about the offer, even free platform like wix or blogger would do the job...
Re: $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method by lizzychom: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
Give us step by step tutorial
Re: $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method by vincentont(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
monsterseo:
It depends on the CPA network...but you can just build a page, where you can write about the offer, even free platform like wix or blogger would do the job...

Please we need guide lines on how you did it.
Re: $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Advanced guideline and tutorials are available when you opt in for the full mentorship trainning...So get in tourch with me via my signature...
Re: $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method by alterego17: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tell us d price of d training b4 getting intouch
Re: $500 CPA Earned In 21 Days Using Totally Free Traffic - Try This Method by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
It all depends on the levels of your CPA knowledge.... It though little amount to start

(1) (Reply)

Come Let's Form a Tech Accessories Importation Group / 1688. Buy On Taobao And Alibaba! We Sell RMB / RMB / Special Bond By Edet Edem Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.