Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data (2368 Views)

PDP Vs APC : Reasons Bola Tinubu’s Wife Tackled Me At Kemi Nelson's Burial - Del / Fire Guts INEC’s Data Centre In Kano / See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by VoteObi2023: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
For me, Bola Tinubu is not in the race. He will struggle for third position with Engineer Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso and here are m reasons based on INEC historical data:

1. No presidential candidate has ever won the South since the fourth republic without Igbo and Edo backing.

2. No presidential candidate has ever won an election without winning their zones (in this case, North and South). Tinubu doesn't stand any chance to win Southern votes. He will likely come second behind Peter Obi.

For example, OBJ who is from the SW won the South, Yar'Adua from NW won the North in 2007, Jonathan from SS won the South while Buhari from NW won the North.

3. No leading Southern candidate has ever won a leading Northern candidate in the North since the fourth republic and no leading northern candidate has ever won a leading southern candidate in the south since the 4th republic.

By implication, Tinubu can never win Atiku in the whole North and Atiku can never win Peter Obi and Tinubu in the South. Since, Tinubu will likely lose the South to Peter Obi and the North to Atiku, he doesn't stand a chance to win the election.

4. Igbos have more registered voters than Yorubas. Here is the reason:

SW has 18 million voters

Lagos has 7 million voters

SE has 11 million voters

When you remove Lagos voters from SW total voters, you'll have 11 million voters each for SW and SE.

When you add the Igbos living in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Katsina, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Cross Rivers, Benue, Bayelsa, Rivers State, Plateau, Niger, Sokoto and Ibadan and other parts of Nigeria, you'll understand that there are likely to be more Igbo voters than Yorubas.

5. Anambra bloc votes alone can neutralize the SW win margin

For example:

In 2015, Tinubu and Osinbanjo won the whole SW for Buhari with 500k votes

In 2015, Peter Obi's APGA (which adopted GEJ as its consensus candidate) won Anambra for GEJ with 620k votes.

By implication, if the 2015 election has happened in only Anambra, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, and Osun, GEJ would have won Buhari with 120k votes despite Buhari winning in 5/7 of the states.

In 2019, Tinubu ad Osinbanjo won the whole SW for Buhari with 260k votes

In 2019, Peter Obi won Anambra for Atiku with 491k votes

By implication, Anambra bloc votes neutralized SW votes with over 280k votes, meaning Atiku won have won the election with that margin if the election had held in only Anambra, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, and Osun, even though Buhari won more states than Atiku.

Based on this data, there is no way Tinubu can win the 2023 election.

FACT

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by joyandfaith: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Based on this data, there is no way Tinubu can win the 2023 election.

FACT

Brillant!! Atiku would win north while Obi would win South. The only hope for Obi is if Tinubu is disqualified and Kwankwaso shared northern votes with Atiku. If Kwankwaso withdraws from race even with Tinubu on the race, Atiku wins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
All Christians resident in the North who are from the North have opted for Peter Obi.
Pay a visit to the major Churches in the North like COCIN, EYN, HEKAN, ECWA, Lutheran, Catholic, The Brethren etc and all Pentecostal churches. Its Peter Obi "the God sent man" they keep talking of.

I wonder what makes those few BAT urchins online and even in the South West think Tinubu can win.
It obvious they don't travel around.

17 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by duro4chang(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incming president. The best man for the job. The game changer. The expected one. May God bless him with the wisdom to lead the country in the fear of God. I congratulate him in advance.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by VoteObi2023: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
All Christians resident in the North who are from the North have opted for Peter Obi.
Pay a visit to the major Churches in the North like COCIN, EYN, HEKAN, ECWA, Lutheran, Catholic, The Brethren etc and all Pentecostal churches. Its Peter Obi "the God sent man" they keep talking of
You are right

I am so sure of Anglican and ECWA. If you meet any of the adherents in NW and ask them who they are supporting, they'll always tell you "Feter Obi because of CAN" I am not sure CAN endorsed Peter Obi and I wonder who gave them that idea.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Stakeholders(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Some people did calculation like this before APC primary but it turns out to be the less competitive presidential primary I have witness.

I pray anyone that emerge among the contestants may it be a beneficial to me and my household. Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Simeonjoe1: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Stakeholders:
Some people did calculation like this before APC primary but it turns out to be the less competitive presidential primary I have witness.

I pray anyone that emerge among the contestants may it be a beneficial to me and my household. Amen

Baba non of them go beneficial at all.
Just hustle yourself man and hope on God. As bad as im bad we go dey alright

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by SlavaUkraini: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Thïefnubu Ūrchins would start wailing because of this article...

But they will continue to wail in vain...

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

The General Elections results will shock them...

Even Buhari that is "Mr Shock" would be shocked when Atiku Abubakar is declared winner of the election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by joyandfaith: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Stakeholders:

Do you mean dollarized primary?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by micellgevity: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Beer parlour political analysis.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by VoteObi2023: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2022
micellgevity:
Beer parlour political analysis.
What makes it beer parlor analysis?

1. Has any presidential candidate won Southern votes without Igbo support?

2. Has any candidate won the general election without winning their zone (North or South)

3. Has any leading Southern candidate defeat a leading Northern candidate in the North?

4. Are SW registered voters not 11 million when you remove Lagos voters?

5. Has Anambra not been cancelling out entire SW votes since the introduction of card readers?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by lagbaja(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2022
Voter turnout is what counts. Notice the decline in the total number of voters in the South East and South-South between 2015 and 2019 and the increase in the North-East and North-West regions at the same time. The activities of IPOB was not as pronounced as it is today.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Okoroawusa: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2022
All these OBIdient slaves sef...na una go say this time around it's different na una go still dey quote statistics of old elections. Which one una dey? Make una stand one place and stop confusing a thunder named February.
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Ikpaitid: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Shhhhhhhh, stop telling everybody the secret, since you're very sure that Tinubu will lose then why are you so worried?
Just keep quite so that Tinubu will lose very well. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by BATified2023: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2022
VoteObi2023:

What makes it beer parlor analysis?

1. Has any presidential candidate won Southern votes without Igbo support?

2. Has any candidate won the general election without winning their zone (North or South)

3. Has any leading Southern candidate defeat a leading Northern candidate in the North?

4. Are SW registered voters not 11 million when you remove Lagos voters?

5. Has Anambra not been cancelling out entire SW votes since the introduction of card readers?
1… buhari won twice without igbos support.
Don’t forget he called u ordinary 5% n dot in d circle n still won

So rest on that

2…the only aspirant that it’s likely he won’t win his zone is peter obi cos I have never seen any big wig support him aside inconsequential nincoompoop demarketing him by insulting everyone

Even his state governor is not supporting him

3…..it’s like u were still in d womb when abiola defeated tofa in d north,many of u are still kids who know nothing about Nigeria,election n her history

What about when Jonathan emerged president,I guess northerners didn’t contest then?

4…….what’s d rationale behind removing lagos?
Is Lagos no longer part of south

5….sorry for wasting my time on u,u are nothing but a delusional boy to believe anambra will cancel south west vote even when only oyo n osun combined will cancel all what south east have to offer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Apophenia24k: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

So rest on that

2…the only aspirant that it’s likely he won’t win his zone is peter obi cos I have never seen any big wig support him aside inconsequential nincoompoop demarketing him by insulting everyone

3…..it’s like u were still in d womb when abiola defeated tofa in d north,many of u are still kids who know nothing about Nigeria,election n her history

What about when Jonathan emerged president,I guess northerners didn’t contest then?

5….sorry for wasting my time on u,u are nothing but a delusional boy to believe anambra will cancel south west vote even when only oyo n osun combined will cancel all what south east have to offer

Problem with most of you is logical reasoning.. someone brings out fact and figure and you results in your normal name calling, it's statistically impossible for Tinubu to win except Kwankwoso or Atiku step down for him. You can do the maths yourself bro

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by BATified2023: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Problem with most of you is logical reasoning.. someone brings out fact and figure and you results in your normal name calling, it's statistically impossible for Tinubu to win except Kwankwoso or Atiku step down for him. You can do the maths yourself bro
I countered d so called facts n they were all fallacies

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Tenses: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Pay a visit to the major Churches in the North like COCIN, EYN, HEKAN, ECWA, Lutheran, Catholic, The Brethren etc and all Pentecostal churches. Its Peter Obi "the God sent man" they keep talking of.

I wonder what makes those few BAT urchins online and even in the South West think Tinubu can win.
It obvious they don't travel around.

These urchins know that tinubu can not win. They are only fighting to finish.
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Opinedecandid(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2022
I wish your analysis were so.

But sorry to admit, Tinubu who is sick and uncordinated is currently leading.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by toneroforever(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

Brillant!! Atiku would win north while Obi would win South. The only hope for Obi is if Tinubu is disqualified and Kwankwaso shared northern votes with Atiku. If Kwankwaso withdraws from race even with Tinubu on the race, Atiku wins.

The votes Kwankwaso & Tinubu will get in the north will be to Obi's advantage. If these 2 were not in the race, their votes would have gone to Atiku & it won't be in Obi's best interest.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by ganisucks(f): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2022
All this Alaigbo and alimosho beer parlor political pollsters. You will just maneuver the variables and constant to your advantage, and the outcome will be your predetermined narrative.
None of you know what will happen. Wait till February 24th before making all these jingojastic calculations, because as they say an hour is like eternity in the political space-time quantum.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by ganisucks(f): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:

So rest on that

Tinubu is not Abiola, and he doesn't have the military support to rig for him like Babangida did for Abiola. You are also an indomie generation, don't claim what you're not. I lived a stone's throw from one of the polling centres during that election. And I can tell you for a fact, it was more corrupt than the election in 99. Abiola and Tofa's men were sharing money like if it was sand.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by BATified2023: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2022
ganisucks:

Tinubu is not Abiola, and he doesn't have the military support to rig for him like Babangida did for Abiola. You are also an indomie generation, don't claim what you're not. I lived a stone's throw from one of the polling centres during that election. And I can tell you for a fact, it was more corrupt than the election in 99. Abiola and Tofa's men were sharing money like if it was sand.
but abiola won tofa right?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by ganisucks(f): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
but abiola won tofa right?

He was allowed to rig Tofa. If he didn't win, they wouldn't have used saboteurs to convince him to arrange that ridiculous press conference. And so, wouldn't have had the opportunity to arrest and snuff him out. The end goal of the election was to get rid of him.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Vote4Obi: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the incming president. The best man for the job. The game changer. The expected one. May God bless him with the wisdom to lead the country in the fear of God. I congratulate him in advance.

This is one of the die-hard Tinubu supporters who has refused to allow common sense prevail. He will keep saying Tinubu will win even after Peter Obi is announced winner cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Apophenia24k: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
I countered d so called facts n they were all fallacies

With what ?
The 5%ters or inconsequential nicoompoop.
Realize early that all regions are inconsequential unless it merged with other.
With almighty North Buhari was unable to win until he merged with ACN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by duro4chang(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Vote4Obi:

This is one of the die-hard Tinubu supporters who has refused to allow common sense prevail. He will keep saying Tinubu will win even after Peter Obi is announced winner cheesy cheesy
Where is this slowpoke coming from? You are so daft to use foul language on me. Your deranged obi is the one who does not have common sense. You 0bidi0ts are so gullible stupid and senseless. Must you kill yourself because of Tinubu? Go and swallow otapiapia now.Obi will never rule Nigeria. He is a loser

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by adioolayi(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Make I go read your reasons fess cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Bobloco: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu was never in the race, he is just a place holder
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Superwave16320: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2022
If Peter Obi come second in the 2023 Presidential election make I die suddenly with my entire family. I am betting on second not even first so you know how he is Just a pretender.

Vote4Obi:

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Maziaugment(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2022
There’s power in spoken words. Retract your comment dude and stop staking your life with something you’re not even sure of.
Superwave16320:
If Peter Obi come second in the 2023 Presidential election make I die suddenly with my entire family. I am betting on second not even first so you know how he is Just a pretender.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Calls For Campaign Based On Peace, Love And Unity / In Ondo LP Supporters Are Using Flags To Cover Empty Venue / Peter Obi: Event Tickets Sold Out At The Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.