Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data (2392 Views)

PDP Vs APC : Reasons Bola Tinubu’s Wife Tackled Me At Kemi Nelson's Burial - Del / Fire Guts INEC’s Data Centre In Kano / See INEC Data Showing How PDP Won 2015Lagos Presidential & Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Niwdog(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
If Peter Obi come second in the 2023 Presidential election make I die suddenly with my entire family. I am betting on second not even first so you know how he is Just a pretender.

why involving your family
At least your death is owk cause you are fully aware

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Vote4Obi: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Superwave16320:
If Peter Obi come second in the 2023 Presidential election make I die suddenly with my entire family. I am betting on second not even first so you know how he is Just a pretender.

Since you're suicidal why not die alone? Why involve your entire family in your suicide mission?

Everything is not joke o.
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by VoteObi2023: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
BATified2023:
1… buhari won twice without igbos support.
Don’t forget he called u ordinary 5% n dot in d circle n still won

So rest on that
He lost the south twice to jonathan and Atiku. He won his zone (North) and that's why he is president. Jonathan won the South in 2011 but lost the North. Tinubu who is from the south can never win the presidency without the presidency and nobody can win the south without Igbo and Edo support.

BATified2023:

2…the only aspirant that it’s likely he won’t win his zone is peter obi cos I have never seen any big wig support him aside inconsequential nincoompoop demarketing him by insulting everyone

Even his state governor is not supporting him
You don't need big wigs to win election again, but the masses and Peter Obi has them

grin grin grin

BATified2023:

3…..it’s like u were still in d womb when abiola defeated tofa in d north,many of u are still kids who know nothing about Nigeria,election n her history

What about when Jonathan emerged president,I guess northerners didn’t contest then?
We are talking 4th republic and you are talking about an election that happened before your papa married your mama. Jonathan lost the North but won his zone. In 2015 and 2019, Buhari won his zones but lost the south. Tinubu can never win the south without Igbo support.

BATified2023:

4…….what’s d rationale behind removing lagos?
Is Lagos no longer part of south
Because Lagos has large Igbo population who will vote for good governance (Peter Obi)

BATified2023:

5….sorry for wasting my time on u,u are nothing but a delusional boy to believe anambra will cancel south west vote even when only oyo n osun combined will cancel all what south east have to offer
You are one who is delusional

In 2015, Buhari won SW with 500k votes
In 2015, GEJ won Anambra with 620k votes

In 2019, Buhari won SW with 260k votes
In 2019, Atiku won Anambra with 491k votes

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Superwave16320: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na you get my family

Vote4Obi:

Since you're suicidal why not die alone? Why involve your entire family in your suicide mission?

Everything is not joke o.
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by BATified2023: 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
VoteObi2023:

He lost the south twice to jonathan and Atiku. He won his zone (North) and that's why he is president. Jonathan won the South in 2011 but lost the North. Tinubu who is from the south can never win the presidency without the presidency and nobody can win the south without Igbo and Edo support.

You don't need big wigs to win election again, but the masses and Peter Obi has them

grin grin grin

We are talking 4th republic and you are talking about an election that happened before your papa married your mama. Jonathan lost the North but won his zone. In 2015 and 2019, Buhari won his zones but lost the south. Tinubu can never win the south without Igbo support.

Because Lagos has large Igbo population who will vote for good governance (Peter Obi)

You are one who is delusional

In 2015, Buhari won SW with 500k votes
In 2015, GEJ won Anambra with 620k votes

In 2019, Buhari won SW with 260k votes
In 2019, Atiku won Anambra with 491k votes

Keep deceiving yourself
u are just an idiot we are talking 93 n u are saying before your papa married your mama

Are u that stupid?

Do U think everyone is a kid like u?

U are stupidly annoying
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Jnkay: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
It baffles me why some new generation youths who would have understood better, and save this country from the hands of these selfish politicians will wake up telling us to vote APC.

when we try to advice about the unforeseen
damages APC will cause when reelected; they suddenly become tribalistic.

This is only 8years, Dollar to Naira is 1:800 by next 16 years is 1:2200

Friends please don't be clouded by tribalism, religion and sentiment. The future of our children is at stake. Fight for them so have a country they could call their home
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by VoteObi2023: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
u are just an idiot we are talking 93 n u are saying before your papa married your mama

Are u that stupid?

Do U think everyone is a kid like u?

U are stupidly annoying
When they have nothing to say they start throwing tantrums like kids whose lollipop were taken away

grin

I don't have time for miscreants. We are busy in Oyo
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by VoteObi2023: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Superwave16320:

You that oouldnt bet ordinary 50k is betting with your life and that of your family

Poverty is a disease

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by Superwave16320: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
So we don't continue beating round the bush so you know a trillion times sure of what am saying let's procedure with the bet.

Set the detail let's forge ahead with it tonight

VoteObi2023:

You that oouldnt bet ordinary 50k is betting with your life and that of your family

Poverty is a disease

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by dododawa1: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Politics no mathematics
Re: 5 Reasons Bola Tinubu Will Lose The Election Based On INEC Data by dododawa1: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Politics no be mathematics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear IGP Kayode Egbetokun,Is This What Our Policemen Are Paid To Do,with Our Tax / Itan Monamona: Who Starved Igbos To Death In 1967? / Mohbad Procession In Lagos Is Tomorow - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.