Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,069 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) (19324 Views)

Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Segzy19: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2022
It's democracy... Everyone has the right to choose their own candidates...

In the end, let the candidate with majority of votes win.... Simple!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by LagosIsForIgbos: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by azpekuliar: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2022
Naira20:
Lol.
Ordinary visits by Obi gave them highBP.

If it's by religion, Peter Obi will win SW.

Abi ooo
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by TheSameGuy(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Is this your response when Ohanareze Ndi Igbo asked people to vote Peter Obi and even emphatically said they shouldn't vote Tinubu?

Did you reacted in this manner Chief Wailer
Racoon:
Just imagine this shitcrap! Why not divide the country then join the NE and NW since your obsession with with Islam? Of course you will never seen the emilokan opposing this grossly insensitive press release.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by daygee12: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Naira20:
Lol.
Ordinary visits by Obi gave them highBP.

If it's by religion, Peter Obi will win SW.

Lol u are now shaking let Obi continue to visit all the Churches u think na only u get monopoly of craze
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by daygee12: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Tinubu, Atiku, Rabiu Kwankwaso will share the Muslims vote.

While all the Christians and obedients Muslims will vote for Obi-Datti in the next presidential elections in Nigeriatongue.

90% South west Christians are for Tinubu if u care to know
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Awon Terrorists in training..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Racoon:
Just imagine this shitcrap! Why not divide the country then join the NE and NW since your obsession with with Islam? Of course you will never seen the emilokan opposing this grossly insensitive press release.

Racoon...when Ohaneze told Igbos to vote ONLY for obi, and when that prof said that anyone who opposes Obi was an enemy of the Igbo race...was this your response?

You want cake. Simple and short. grin

As for me...Tinubu=Obi=Atiku. Therefore, they are not in my voting plans.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Joniww(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2022
daygee12:

90% South west Christians are for Tinubu if u care to know

Did you do a poll to find out?
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
Awon Terrorists in training..

Because they did not choose your candidate, they are terrorists?

You Obi supporters, you know you need Muslim votes to win? The more you abuse them, the worse your chances of losing are...

I'm not a muslim, and I am not even contemplating voting for Tinubu...by the way, before you start.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by TheSameGuy(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2022
Ogbeni, speak for yourself, that's your choice.

Were you told all Muslim of Yoruba origin are supporting Tinubu?

You need to wake up to reality, Tinubu will win all Southwestern State
Naira20:
Yawns.

All these nonsense remains in APC.
I'm just saying stop tagging Yoruba Christians as fools.We are not almajiris abeg.

Tinubu is not our choice. Even Osinbajo can't hide it.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by AliyuMahdi9: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by madapcmod: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Racoon...when Ohaneze told Igbos to vote ONLY for obi, and when that prof said that anyone who opposes Obi was an enemy of the Igbo race...was this your response?

You want cake. Simple and short. grin

As for me...Tinubu=Obi=Atiku. Therefore, they are not in my voting plans.

Ohaneze only echoed the agreement that was reached by the socio political organizations viz-a-viz Afenifere, PANDEF, Middle belt forum and Ohaneze that it's the turn of SE to be elected. All these groups endorsed Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2022
madapcmod:

Ohaneze only echoed the agreement that was reached by the socio political organizations viz-a-viz Afenifere, PANDEF, Middle belt forum and Ohaneze that it's the turn of SE to be elected. All these groups endorsed Obi.

No, Ohaneze supports Obi because he is IGBO...and they backed him before any agreement.

You guys should stop trying to excuse things... cheesy. There is nothing wrong with backing your candidate based on tribe and religion. At the end of the day, however, Ohaneze and Muslims union and christian union cannot control individual votes...

The problem with you Nigerians is that you want cake...not development.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by ransomed: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2022
This has been my expectation. Let us go and vote based on religion in southwest.
They will know that the combination of RCCG , LFC and RC M will give victory to Obi irrespective of Ahuja hornspeaker chant five times per day.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by selfmadebussy: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Tinubu, Atiku, Rabiu Kwankwaso will share the Muslims vote.

While all the Christians and obedients Muslims will vote for Obi-Datti in the next presidential elections in Nigeriatongue.

for your mind abi wait and see
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by 123papas(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2022
The reason we are supporting Tinubu is because he is from our region. Smh ��‍♂️
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2022
123papas:
The reason we are supporting Tinubu is because he is from our region. Smh ��‍♂️

Same as Ohaneze and the Igbo prof that called opponents to Obi enemies of the Igbo race...

Pot...meet kettle.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by ariesbull: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2022
Lol... Nairaland was right... There are yoruba Muslims
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by daygee12: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Did you do a poll to find out?

Yes, I'm Christian so I can tell u categorically that Tinubu is the choice.
Igbo needs to desist for Politics of hate
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by ariesbull: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2022
ransomed:
This has been my expectation. Let us go and vote based on religion in southwest.
They will know that the combination of RCCG , LFC and RC M will give victory to Obi irrespective of Ahuja hornspeaker chant five times per day.

Muslims of Yoruba are funny lots voting baba blueblu blabla hullabo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2022
slivertongue:
meaning christians should only vote a ticket wit a christian as presidential candidate or vp

From a political point of view...it would be good serpentine thinking (wise as serpent, harmless as doves) if all christians voted for Obi...meaning muslim votes get split between the three Muslim candidates.

But in reality...elections in Nigeria don't work that way. People vote for a wide variety of reasons...not just for who gets into Aso Rock.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Coolgent(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Bigotry
Insha Allahu BAT will come 3rd!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by udeh3(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Dapson73:
CAN doesn't have Monopoly of violence. They will meet their superior real soon.

God bless the Muslim organization.

God bless Asiwaju.

This shows how ignorant you are. CAN has never supported any presidential candidates, but it opposes a Muslim Muslim candidate.

There are over 15 political parties, vote for those parties, but never a Muslim Muslim ticket. This is CAN's stands. But this Muslim organization was specific about voting just Tinubu without even considering our religious consciousness. Whatever politicking we as citizens must practice, peace and unity should be the aim first. Just imagine a ruling party given their ticket to a Christian Christian candidates, how will it go down as a Muslim? The deadliest crisis in the world are religious crisis and they always manifest via religious bias and dichotomy. Also imagine the Christians openly supporting a candidate, you think the Muslim Muslim ticket will fly? Or you don't know election isn't only about numbers, but numbers even spread across 24 states, minimum? There are states you have less than 10% of Muslims, especially in the south east and south south, where I come from. This statement is callous and should be condemn as Nigeria is almost at the verge of collapsing and statement like this can cause religious war if not checked

Let's also consider peace after the election if we so mean well for the country

God bless Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by specialmati(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Tinubu fits perfectly for the kind of president Nigeria needs in the next dispensation.”

Asiwaju Tinubu is the best , the most brilliant, the most competent and the most patriotic of all the Presidential candidates.
check my signatire for free stuffs!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin even if you are naturally wicked please wish the country well next time.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by jcross19: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:

And do you think Yoruba Christians will vote for Obi?/

You are joking....when have the Nyamiri people massively supported the Yoruba political candidate in any election...Aboki supported us in 2009 and we supported them back in 2011...

If it is by religion Obi will still fail woefully because some of the major pastor in Southwest have seen better...

let's forger about religion here let's face the reality ... No sane person will vote for a sick man again in this country, we all know the calamity buhari has caused Nigerians and the economy because of the inability to govern well with their unproductive economy plans... We don't want another disaster in tinubu again , voting tinubu is the 3rd term of buhari , even it will be worse... Only mad man will vote APC..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Because they did not choose your candidate, they are terrorists?

You Obi supporters, you know you need Muslim votes to win? The more you abuse them, the worse your chances of losing are...

I'm not a muslim, and I am not even contemplating voting for Tinubu...by the way, before you start.

If they are not terrorists why supporting same faith ticket, will they accept Christian-Christian ticket? So therefore nobody needs their votes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2022
daygee12:

Yes, I'm Christian so I can tell u categorically that Tinubu is the choice.
Igbo needs to desist for Politics of hate

What sampling method did you use, what was your sampling size, and how many people did you question, plus what was the cost of your printing out questionaires, and how did you ask the question...plus what statistical methodology did you use...and how did you split rural v urban...plus how many people did you get to administer questionaires...and how long did the process last?

Also, show us a picture of your questionaire.
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by Coolgent(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2022
Any Christian that vote for Apc will regret doing so few months after 2023 election

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by colestephan86: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2022
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/20/2023-presidency-vote-only-tinubu-south-west-muslims-urged/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668957275
Anybody that says suffer no dey tire them, and tells us about nepotism, na God go punish that person.
Paul enenche was busy talking rubbish, CAN too
Re: 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) by casualobserver: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2022
I am a Christian but if Christian’s are turning politics into a religious affairs why shouldn’t Muslims?

Let every religion vote his own and see who wins? Shebi we Christians want to play the religion card?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Bribes Judicial Reporters Ahead Of Corruption Trial - Sahara Reporters / 2019: Aisha Buhari Declares Support For Husband’s Re-election Bid / Ibrahim Idris Rejects Kogi PDP Campaign Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.