Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) (39413 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Evacuees Get N100,000 Each, N25,000 Recharge Cards, 1.5 GB Data / Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Lightorder: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

Now the game is about money for money ....

All.these Obi-DENSE asslicker.tgat usually say we don't give shi shi .....will soon follow suit...

I'm waiting for what they will be sharing...All these omo will be Sharing something on behalf of Obi in Yoruba land ...idiot people everywhere

Deception Nyamiri party ... 2023 your wailing continues
I never knew that useless, fateless, misfits like you still exist in this age . Probably you are standing at ojota bustop now , under the morning sun , not very sure of how the next N200 data will come . But here you are posting rubbish. If I may ask , “ How much palliative did you receive during the total Lockdown from your Government , from sanwolu , precisely ?” Useless dunderhead !

1 Like

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by ShaqFu: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1432391/n5000-recharge-cards-support-governor-sanwo-olus-re-election-bid-photos/
Where was this cards distributed? The picture you showed is that where the person is in a hotel room.

Let's ask simple questions please. This was how the news broke out that Asiwaju and MC Oluomo were mandating transporters to buy campaign stickers till MC Oluomo made a video and debunked it.

Please we should be careful about the kind of news we share. Let's not be agent of fake news and news of misinformation.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1432391/n5000-recharge-cards-support-governor-sanwo-olus-re-election-bid-photos/
It's not a crime for sanwo-olu to mimic his godfather. The crime I see is for him to think I would be foolish enough to go on my knees and lap poopoo from the anal orifice of his godfather just like BATstard miscreant urchins. Pueh! So disgusting. I reject everything Bola and I decree Tinubu would cease to be a consideration in any important discussion that concerns Nigeria and Nigerians, lo ru ko Jesu, Ameren!
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Advertisershubs(f): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

Politically; Should this be a welcomed development?

This is like using our resources to buy your votes back into office Instead of using such funds to create jobs for more Youths in The Area of Agriculture To Quench The Poverty of HUNGER and Starvation in Lagos State.

Many Lagosians are Hungry and Starving.

The Right Agricultural Ventures should be The Priority of Lagos State Now.

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by yahoodetector: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2022
Na even woman hand e dey!

#FearWomen
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by LCling: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Imagine Atiku vs tinubu... Without obi in the picture.....

Chai Atiku would have won without a party campaign or poster.

Chai northern people political play is dope.
Chai dey never saw obi coming no body did even all native docs and pastors/ prophets even the people....

God just made statement... A reminder...

What next the north bought in all that matters bought in ...everyone was just as if more interested than usual....

The result everyone against seems to be seen to be against God and the people..... The response immediate ...

If you don't believe in YHWH / Allah ... It's a mistake ....

It's reasonable to believe in existence higher man ...

Science believes in gravity and forces
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by blessedbanky: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2022
Hmmm politics of money has taken over from ballot snatching. It is well.

Meanwhile contact us for IELTS, TOEFL, and SAT tutorials. We offer both online and physical classes. Candidates from Port Harcourt can attend our physical trainings while others who live outside the city can access the online classes. Contact us on 08160074676
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

Civil society should prosecute the network that produces that card. This is corruption.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by MoneyMitch: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2022
HUNGER NA BASTARD SHA.5K AIRTIME TO SUFFER FOR 4 YEARS MALADMINISTRATION
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Britishcoins(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

All.these Obi-DENSE asslicker.tgat usually say we don't give shi shi .....will soon follow suit...

I'm waiting for what they will be sharing...All these omo will be Sharing something on behalf of Obi in Yoruba land ...idiot people everywhere

The problem is not sharing money, even me obidient will gratefully collect APC freebies... The major problem is voting them on the election day.. I will collect and still vote my candidate of choice...
Sometimes when you people want to type, try to understand the situation on ground.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Lightorder: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2022
zyzywizzy:

Which state are you chatting from brr?
the state he is posting from is unnecessary . He asked , How much palliative did you receive during the total Lockdown from your Government ?
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

I went to AJah market and they have a 50% discount for APc supporters....

oh... it was a dream grin

bring it on fool, you are only toying with your future, not others.. bloody tribalist
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by seta24: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2022
poverty creators at it again
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

Rice is 250 a cup ...how much rice can this buy ...?
How many cups of gari can it buy ?
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Solababa91(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2022
Please take your time to interact with people outside there, literates included and you'll be shocked that gift items like this could change people's choice of who to vote for. It's that bad if you don't know.
Offpoint1:
Can't seem to understand where or what's behind the idea of Nigeria political office seekers, sharing items\money to citizens.

So if I have a candidate I've decided to cast my vote, giving me gifts will make my change my mind? Are citizens that daft?

Gift items are very, very insulting in the right sense.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2022
I can help you convert your airtime to money at a priced figure. 0806 946 7332
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2022
inoki247:
lol whoever thinks 2023 will be different mus be a Joker...

Na wu get money and wise pass go win the election...

Las Las tears will full the internet again after result as been announced...

If delegates can be cajoled which consist of rich people mostly aw he go come be for the poor masses with ordinary 200naira sef 2023 people will sell dere vote.....
The middle class has never been in volved in politics till now ...it's going to be a totally different election

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by omoyankee3(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2022
Collect and vote your conscience
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2022
OK na
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Hoelujohn: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2022
Wikofouko:
Omoooooooor how man people dey one give?
You are still a learner. Seems you don't know the kind of massive looting going in through contract inflation
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Desusi: 8:39am On Nov 21, 2022
inoki247:
lol whoever thinks 2023 will be different mus be a Joker...

If delegates can be cajoled which consist of rich people mostly aw he go come be for the poor masses with ordinary 200naira sef 2023 people will sell dere vote.....
The race is not for the swift neither the battle for the stronger.Let God decides.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

Nyamiri party that has a northern chairman.
You don't think.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Spaldino(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2022
[is that what you are banking on? There has been a trend on elections in Nigeria, each one keeps getting better than the last.quote author=inoki247 post=118559516]lol whoever thinks 2023 will be different mus be a Joker...

If delegates can be cajoled which consist of rich people mostly aw he go come be for the poor masses with ordinary 200naira sef 2023 people will sell dere vote.....[/quote]
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Spaldino(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Desusi:

The race is not for the swift neither the battle for the stronger.Let God decides.

Amen!
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by deavicky(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Wikofouko:
Omoooooooor how man people dey one give?
Those guys have enough money to give every Nigerian 10, 10k. They are all thieves.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by kingmaster2009: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Obi is sharing salt and spoon...
Atiku is sharing rice
Sanwolu is sharing recharge card ....nah all of them wan buy your destiny, if you refuse to sell your destiny for APC, PDP will grab your destiny free of charge and destroy it for free...
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Pio44: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

some mumu will sufferer for 1000yrs,ur children will suffer because of 5k card
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Light78: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2022
I sincerely condemn this heinous act of vote buying. It's unacceptable and should be investigated. INEC should swing into action and persecute the people involved in this abysmal act.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by abbeyfel: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2022
5iine:
Nonsense grin wasting public money..

If you had performed well, no need for all these.
Not true 100%. Even if you've done well as a political leader, there is nothing stopping you from giving back to the society that gave you the opportunity to serve them. In my honest opinion.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by michlins(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2022
Echoban:

So because SanwoOlu shared airtime made him incompetent to b voted for?? Abi u dey craze ni?? Which Governor has done more than him in their 1st tenure.. I'm sure ure not a lagosian. Probably from aba grin God abeg o
let's do the simple maths.

Let's say he shares 5,000 to 1ml people, that's like 5bn right?

What can 5bn do for school children in Lagos?

Having said that,he did so well as a governor and he doesn't need to waste such amount to get reelected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors / Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) / Photos As Kwankwaso Declares For President In Abuja. Red Caps Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.