Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) (39416 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Evacuees Get N100,000 Each, N25,000 Recharge Cards, 1.5 GB Data / Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Littlefingerjp: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

Now the game is about money for money ....

All.these Obi-DENSE asslicker.tgat usually say we don't give shi shi .....will soon follow suit...

I'm waiting for what they will be sharing...All these omo will be Sharing something on behalf of Obi in Yoruba land ...idiot people everywhere

Deception Nyamiri party ... 2023 your wailing continues
I don't even understand a thing with the epistle Yu just wrote..
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Oya o,my fellow Lagosians, collect it and vote for APC oh. Shebi it's that 5,000 that will last you till the next four years na. INec needs to disqualify any party that allows it's agents to use money and gifts to induce voters. But INeC don't have the balls to. You see why Nigeria will never be a great nation?
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

All.these Obi-DENSE asslicker.tgat usually say we don't give shi shi .....will soon follow suit...

I'm waiting for what they will be sharing...All these omo will be Sharing something on behalf of Obi in Yoruba land ...idiot people everywhere

And you are not ashamed?
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by faceland: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Whois:
Be guided, please

10k naira is far better than zero naira. Do you agree?

7 naira a day is better than zero naira a day.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Offpoint1:
Can't seem to understand where or what's behind the idea of Nigeria political office seekers, sharing items\money to citizens.

So if I have a candidate I've decided to cast my vote, giving me gifts will make my change my mind? Are citizens that daft?

Gift items are very, very insulting in the right sense.

To receive gifts just to support a candidate shows people are willing to sell themselves short and degrade themselves to the level of animals, just to vote a candidate.

Even if anybody wanna degrade themselves, do that for the right amount.

If any politicians shares money, and at least 1 million no enter my hand, then I have no business voting for that politician.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
fabian063:
Then he doesn't need to bribe or rather induce voters to vote for him. The money should be channeled to bringing more development in Lagos State

If Sanwo-Olu performed absolutely well, then there's no need using the least of gratification to bribe voters.

A good name is shining light.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by SeunNotOwner: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Whois:
Be guided, please

The one you did not sell 4 or 8 years ago, how much did get
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lightorder:
I never knew that useless, fateless, misfits like you still exist in this age . Probably you are standing at ojota bustop now , under the morning sun , not very sure of how the next N200 data will come . But here you are posting rubbish. If I may ask , “ How much palliative did you receive during the total Lockdown from your Government , from sanwolu , precisely ?” Useless dunderhead !

That guy is the least in the evolutionary journey of humans. A sub human.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
fitinwell:

These guys know how to decieve the people... And there evil plans won't Work....

Stealing from the People to Pay the People..

Black people.. with Black Bloods

Black man, black sense
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

Nigeria no be merit country, if not who among the candidates beat Obi and next Kwakwanso in having good resume.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by naijapage(f): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
CondemnBattery:
cheesy
Pathetic leaders.

I wonder when we the citizens will outgrow this political elites deception...

Imagine sharing recharge cards of Daily Prayers 5000 and some dummies will be hailing his, even fighting over recharge cards.
Poverty is truly a weapon used by politicians against the masses. Tufiakwa
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
How do I get my own? I go still useam demarket the evil party.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Which phone network is it for?
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Realestatevixen: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

Many are mad! Only a few roam the streets..
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by christistruth01: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Even if Sanwo Olu doesn't Campaign he will still Win

His Work speaks for him
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Offpoint1: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Solababa91:
Please take your time to interact with people outside there, literates included and you'll be shocked that gift items like this could change people's choice of who to vote for. It's that bad if you don't know.
That's the lowest any human can go... selling your future and of your posterity for what cannot afford you a good meal for just a day.... It's quite pathetic. It's better you don't even vote at all.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Vote buying strategy is being developed in all the states.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Whois(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Don't be selfish Please think of the younger generation
SeunTheOwner:

The one you did not sell 4 or 8 years ago, how much did get
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Solababa91(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
They enjoy the paltry while it lasts and go back to their suffering thereafter complaining about bad governance.
Offpoint1:

That's the lowest any human can go... selling your future and of your posterity for what cannot afford you a good meal for just a day.... It's quite pathetic. It's better you don't even vote at all.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

you are nothing but a big brother wey Mumu grin

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2022
JANDOR is Comming LAGGOSSIAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun / Photos As Kwankwaso Declares For President In Abuja. Red Caps Everywhere / Yemi Osinbajo's Three Children: Damilola, Kiki And Fiyin Osinbajo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.