Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) (39409 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Evacuees Get N100,000 Each, N25,000 Recharge Cards, 1.5 GB Data / Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by fabian063: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2022
zyzywizzy:

Vote wisely?
Sanwo olu should be credited for his hard work streak in Lagos state..
are you bringing PDP into Power? Ahead of sanwo?
Then he doesn't need to bribe or rather induce voters to vote for him. The money should be channeled to bringing more development in Lagos State
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Taxpayers money
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Money money money

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

Now the game is about money for money ....

All.these Obi-DENSE asslicker.tgat usually say we don't give shi shi .....will soon follow suit...

I'm waiting for what they will be sharing...All these omo will be Sharing something on behalf of Obi in Yoruba land ...idiot people everywhere

Deception Nyamiri party ... 2023 your wailing continues
You're really dense with all these evidence of corruption and still support a senile octogenarian. God forbid BAT-thing

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by alloy123: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2022
N5000 card for 4 more years of sorrow and big big grammar.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Echoban: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2022
michlins:
let's do the simple maths.

Let's say he shares 5,000 to 1ml people, that's like 5bn right?

What can 5bn do for school children in Lagos?

Having said that,he did so well as a governor and he doesn't need to waste such amount to get reelected

Have u seen anywhere 1ml people get gift before ni? Highest 1k. That's 5million which is nothing .

Winning Election don't come with ur good work alone. U satisfy all across board. From all sentiments, to Ur work, to inducement and lot more. That is why only working Politician don't win Election, u have to speak to emotions too.

Look at the case of Oyetola, I'm yet to understand the rational why a dancing senator would b preferred to Oyetola who has tried his best with the little fund with him. Fact is he doesn't speak to emotions. I was told nigga is working but boring. Therefore his 2nd term was truncated. Bro leave matter. U have to tourch every aspect of politiking. Some need ur work, some need sentiments, some need Inducement. Only profs don't vote, tout and illiterate too votes. Shallom

1 Like

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2022
Oga , una wan cry ... cry ...
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by NuruDiddy: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2022
If I get this recharge card,I will recharge it. Use the airtime to call all the Obidient members in my state to remind them that we must vote wisely and plan our next rally simple

1 Like

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

All.these Obi-DENSE asslicker.tgat usually say we don't give shi shi .....will soon follow suit...

I'm waiting for what they will be sharing...All these omo will be Sharing something on behalf of Obi in Yoruba land ...idiot people everywhere.
Awon werey deede

Dont mind don't werey , they want to play dirty but their opponent should play right .. awon werey
They belive they're wiser than everyone, when you outsmart them , they start wailing and crying
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2022
5iine:
Nonsense grin wasting public money..
If you had performed well, no need for all these.

No, you are wrong!
All over the World, Democracy is so expensive - from America to all the Western Countries, including Britain, elections time is always a busy period for the Press,the Social Media,the Advertisers, the Marketers,etc .
It is also true that you may not need all these ,if the Candidates has performed well!.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by madapcmod: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2022
The most corrupt party in the history of Nigeria.

Just like APC took over and expose the rot by PDP.

LP will take over and expose the mammoth rot and corruption by this evil APC regime.

Spits

Vote wisely!

The number of Nigerians that have japa under this useless govt will tell you how bad the economy has sunk

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

I'm waiting for what they will be sharing...All these omo will be Sharing something on behalf of Obi in Yoruba land ...idiot people everywhere

You sound foolish and stupid.
You are not fit for a modern ,developed society....
Tribalistic cow
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by PStacks(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2022
Whois:
Be guided, please

Omo, make that future come quick jare. Wetin concern me with future.

Bring #10k give me first see weda I go think of future.

Make una allow make people Collect Money ooo.

Atiku Dollar and Tinubu Bullion Van, na hin una dey say make People no sell future .

Omo, make that future quick come abeg. I no dey for empty promises
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by royalgladiator: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

You are just a kangaroo.Stop being selfish and think about your children's future for once.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by twodee75: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

I pity yourself.... They are ripping your future and your are happy.... If they did well and have better achievement... They wouldn't have been doing money politics.... Keep selling your future for one derica of rice, T-shirt and face cap..God is watching u
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1432391/n5000-recharge-cards-support-governor-sanwo-olus-re-election-bid-photos/

Sanwoolus Girlfriend,

You don't need money to induce voters if a candidate is performing.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Dracas: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Money raised by taxing okada riders and danofo drivers. APC is just the same at all levels
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by oriewanbe: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2022
5iine:

You did not even asked the OP who distributed the cards and the beneficiaries. You just started posting what you don't know.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2022
Sunmolar:
Can you convert it to money?
lolz..sure..u load it first,then you try to sell it

1 Like

Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by benqo01(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2022
But I never saw something like this in the just concluded if not the ongoing US election,We can never make progress in this country If this shit continues when are we ever going to get it right?

This for me is vote buying,omo true democracy is far from this country we still got alots to learn.

Until we put our selfish interest aside,and focus more on having a reputable country that is truly democratic, this country remains stagnant.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Jpblessed(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria, where pittance is given to the electorates to buy their conscience.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by mabea: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Whois:
Be guided, please
Wrong calculation. 7kobo is more appropriate
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

Collect the card and follow your heart at polls. Same N5000 Buhari used to lift 50 million out of poverty is what another looter is using to buy their vote.
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by emperor863(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2022
Whois:
Be guided, please

Tell that to afghaneasterns who sell their votes for kerosene. Reason they have been voting for non performing governors since 1850
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Invest4growth: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Does the Recharge card compensate for the reduction in the blind pensioners pension from N250k to N150k. A devilish administration that should be voted out, Inspite of receiving extra N4billion from 13% Derivation, yet the satanic Sanwo-olu administration went ahead to reduce the stipend paid to a pensioner. What an insult. What an unnecessary plan yet the State Governor approved the pain on a man who served the state meritoriously. How will that reduction assist the state?

Please VOTE OUT APC In LAGOS STATE
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by chrisbizplanner: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Don't use phone number linked to your PVC.
Be warned!!!!!
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Money politics, this will fail them in 2023 by the grace of God
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2022
Glink2018:
Money bag politics

In summary, your worth is #5000
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by Meteng: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Abeg, who knows where I can print this?
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by LORDKing001: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2022
5iine:

Where did he failed?
Re: ₦‎5,000 Recharge Cards To Support Governor Sanwo-Olu's Re-Election Bid (Photos) by onuman: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Sanwo-Olu.
Beware of Mr. "Here is a Successful, Again, a Townhall Different from Balablu Bloo Blu Bulaba" - Tinubu.
Mr brum, brum, bruuuuum. - Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks FIRS Chairman Appoints Babantunde Fowler As Replacement / UNIMAID Security Guard Intercepts Suicide Bombers Twice. Photo / Wambai: Sambo Received N20m From Dasuki Monthly - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.