Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo (22036 Views)

Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes / Usman Yusuf: Why 2023 Elections Won’t Hold / You Have Senators’ Endorsement, I Have Their Votes, Ndume Tells Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Jones4190(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Someone said Peter Obi will not smell Aso Rock, not in 2023, not in 2027 and not forever. Another did asks, what if he starts another beer company and name it 'Aso Rock' and he begins to smell each bottle every morning, afternoon and evening to give him the Aso Rock Vibes?
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Heffalump(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Chief Ayo Adebanjo is one among elder statesmanship that mean well for Nigeria tongue

He's leaving a legacy
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by kingmaster2009: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
livinbygrace:
Baba go rest make we hear word .As far as South West is concerned ,you have no electoral value and that’s why all the candidates you have been supporting always lose .Jagaban is the Next President.

Gbam! you hit the point...

Ayo adebanjo supported GEJ in 2011 election ...GEJ lost his seat to Buhari...

what is paining about this old fool called Ayo Adebanjo is that this is how they sold out MKO to Aboki during his struggle for the presidential seat.

and do Nyamiri people send him? they just use him to achieve their BiaFraudx agenda...

Ayo is supporting Obi just because of his personal grudges against Tinubu ... He was the part of the top leader in AD before Tinubu became the governor of Lagos state in 1999... and Tinubu sent all of them packing and created ACN ...so, they don't have any single political value in Yoruba land ... they cannot deliver their polling unit to obi ..it is just an empty endorsement...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Tony4000: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Posterity will be really nice to Chief
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by onuman: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
This attention seeking old man should rest. Nobody is seeking a meeting with you. Campaign for your candidate and stop dropping Tinubu’s name all over the place. Tinubu and Atiku are not seeking for your irrelevant endorsement.

At least, you got it right hat Tinubu and Atiku are the same: both are two sides of the same coin. They formed APC.

The presidential aspiration of Tinubu and Atiku are deeply rooted in furthering the desire of the Fulani to occupy all of Nigeria. Tinubu knows that Shettima is the true president they have in mind to be in charge after Tinubu's short stay in Aso Rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by israel90: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
This attention seeking old man should rest. Nobody is seeking a meeting with you. Campaign for your candidate and stop dropping Tinubu’s name all over the place. Tinubu and Atiku are not seeking for your irrelevant endorsement.
his sincerity earns him his long lasting age I don’t think with ur hatred and bad belle dat u will near that age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by ejimatic: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/obis-endorsement-i-wont-hold-meetings-with-tinubu-atiku-ayo-adebanjo/
Baba Adebanjo has no electoral value in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by yyba: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

Chief Ayo Adebanjo is one among elder statesmanship that mean well for Nigeria tongue
that collect money from OHANEAZI abi

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by ATLIEN2027: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
This old irrelevant old hag should go and sit down. May only his family for will vote based on his rubbish trash irrelevant endorsement.
99.99.99% of the voters in the SW will not consider his opinion when voting either way hence he's irrelevant in the scheme of things.

Frankly, Tinubu does not need his endorsement or lack of it to win.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by yyba: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
timieco:
That's is courage
courage from a loser endorsing another loser chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Urheadmaster(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
yyba:
that collect money from OHANEAZI abi

Amebo you done start tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Whiteways: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
I pity you. You spitting out white while your inner is full of red.
ALTERNATEID:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Whiteways: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Continue, omo omo a je'nbe
yyba:
courage from a loser endorsing another loser chaii
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by 2blessed01(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
grin grin grin
You need dat rest too grin
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by AsawanaDgreat: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

sure he is not an Hippocrates like some elders in the south

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by AsawanaDgreat: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pa Adebanjo is leader with foresight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Adexgentle005(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
My problem with these 3 candidates is the fact that they have all tasted power before. 2 former governor and a Vice President. So, I won’t be voting for any of them.

We just need a neutral person. Someone in his 30s they can move this country forward. But we all know how this country works.

With the Elites and cabals still in place, this country won’t move forward. Know this and know peace. This is just my humble opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Mrkindness: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
All Yorubas are not stupid, men with integrity still exist can Ohaneze also is waken up.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Truthdeypain: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It won’t change anything!

Still won’t deter His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Everything trying to feel relevant now.

He spoke his truth something I always thought was alien to a particular tribe.

He and Dele Farotimi and many others have impressed upon the heart of a young man who never believed that anything detribalized could come out of that tribe. That indeed like lot one or seven righteous can always be found in the midst of the multitudes.

I don't care if Obi wins or looses at least there are still yorubas who can stand for the truth. In all the storms of being called OmO Ale for not being tribally motivated. One thing is certain after next year those words equity, justice and fairness would have been wiped off our map, no matter who is beating the drums, don't forget tomorrow it might be the yorubas.

Thank you Baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Jman06(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Great man!

We'll always remember you in the history of Nigerian politics as one who stood for the truth against all odds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by JOemmy(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Great man history will be kind to you ohanaeze will definitely reciprocate in due time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Countdown(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=kingmaster2009 post=118550268]

Gbam! you hit the point...

Ayo adebanjo supported GEJ in 2011 election ...GEJ lost his seat to Buhari...

what is paining about this old fool called Ayo Adebanjo is that this is how they sold out MKO to Aboki during his struggle for the presidential seat.

and do Nyamiri people send him? they just use him to achieve their BiaFraudx agenda...

Ayo is supporting Obi just because of his personal grudges against Tinubu ... He was the part of the top leader in AD before Tinubu became the governor of Lagos state in 1999... and Tinubu sent all of them packing and created ACN ...so, they don't have any single political value in Yoruba land ... they cannot deliver their polling unit to obi ..it is just an empty endorsement...

@ your fourth paragraph, but why are you afraid of the so called Biafra? You hate Igbos yet you are afraid of their exit from Nigeria. If we hate them this much, we should be the ones fronting their exit and not fighting against it. If Biafra works, will it affect you in anyway? This statement of yours gives them relevance more than you try to pull them down.
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Mummiesboy: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
You are a sadist and a scumbag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Truthdeypain: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adexgentle005:
My problem with these 3 candidates is the fact that they have all tasted power before. 2 former governor and a Vice President. So, I won’t be voting for any of them.

We just need a neutral person. Someone in his 30s they can move this country forward. But we all know how this country works.

With the Elites and cabals still in place, this country won’t move forward. Know this and know peace. This is just my humble opinion.

They have scorecards due to the bolded.

Governance is no guess work, you cannot build something on nothing.

How do we rate and score this person your propose who has no past experience, empirical records and antecedents...?

Do you propose we just asking people out of the blues and for what sake, incompetence ?
Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Memeni(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ride on Sir....don't follow the way of cowards and lunatics. History will remember you for your intergrity and your children shall call u blessed

" Even after we're long gone, they'll wish we had lived forever"-NNAMDI KANU the great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Ofunaofu: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
The real omoluabi has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Danniedpastor(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
temitope27:
Unfortunately obi will fail
Your family emblem is ugly... Lazy people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by stano2(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
compton11:
What an old loser!

This old head is supporting our number one enemy,the people that don't want any goodness for Yoruba.
you are your number one enemy

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by Danniedpastor(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
compton11:
What an old loser!

This old head is supporting our number one enemy,the people that don't want any goodness for Yoruba.
Its senseless people like you that don't wish any goodness for Yoruba . Greed and hatred for another tribe is making you support a sick old man to govern a nation like Nigeria.
Sorry,this is witchcraft.
Orue!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Endorsement: I Won’t Hold Any Meetings With Tinubu, Atiku – Ayo Adebanjo by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Exactly
Adexgentle005:

exactly

The same thing I'm telling these Obi supporters projecting Obi as saint and better than the rest. If truly they are tired of the career politicians rulling Nigeria then we should try a fresh person who hasn't tasted governorship position before

They are just projecting Obi because he's their tribes man nothing more. Reason why he will not win apart from the fact that his party doesn't have structure and he's from the minority region

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) / 2017 Budget: The Aso Rock Budget That Deserves Your Attention by Saatah Nubari / Michael Adebowale, Is The Son Of A Probation Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.