Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Why You Should Not Become A Full Stack Developer? My Hoenst Opinion - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why You Should Not Become A Full Stack Developer? My Hoenst Opinion (497 Views)

Becoming An Employable Full Stack Flutter Developer (ios And Android) / Journey To Full Stack Developer / Full Stack Developer Needed !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Become A Full Stack Developer? My Hoenst Opinion by Devhubs: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
I'm going to make it really simple it's only one explanation. A full-stack developer is somebody who builds the front end and also the back end of an application.

That's could be the user interface of an app, or it could be a website. Let's be specific about what the back end is about. The backend is simply building the APIs keys or the restful APIs with that in addition to interfacing with the database, and storing the actual data on a server. That's what back-end development does, so it's two different spectrums.

I know many people will argue with me here read the [url]full article https://www.anythingprogramming.com/2022/02/why-should-not-become-full-stack.html [/url]and let us argue under the post comment section
Re: Why You Should Not Become A Full Stack Developer? My Hoenst Opinion by LikeAking: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Full wetin?

The funniest role in d programing world.

Na wo like suffa go do full stack..

Except na office work, no coding.. May b a little bit coding, etc.

I don't support the full stack idea.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Become A Full Stack Developer? My Hoenst Opinion by Devhubs: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
hahaha most people don't really understand this programming thing and turn pursued a career because of money
Re: Why You Should Not Become A Full Stack Developer? My Hoenst Opinion by ibkayee(f): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Always saw full stack roles as employees being cheap and dumping a group’s worth of workload on one individual

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn While You're Learning To Code / Bubble.io / Python 100 Days Of Coding Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.