Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) (78090 Views)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Rahkman: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Peter obi mikel obi obikererenke obi

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Blood (black)� is thicker than water (white)

I didn’t say so, Is oyibo that said it ooo ooh
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by DDDDDav: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:
I still the wonder that this guy drag world stage with Messi. This life no balance truly undecided undecided undecided

Both of them kukuma win champions league

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Backpedal: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
princepee:
tongue this girls don grow o.
But why Mikel no wan marry their mother naw?
Abi him dey fear marriage?
This Mikel dey use Igbo sense!
And the guy blood strong die .
Biko Mikel even if you no wan marry abeg give her another Belle two girls are not enough.
You need Male children you still bi Igbo Man ooo
What kind of moronic talk is this

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by inyanana1: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
So shall men lust after your very young daughters. May men harvest their fruits at a very young age. May men see ur daughters as sex objects in their tender age. May their puddles satisfy the sexual desires of all your neighbors. Different sizes of dicks will visit their holes while Dey bring shame to u. I decree all dis for ur life n generation
VeryWickedGoat:
Almost ripe for plucking.

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by ponishah: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:
I still the wonder that this guy once drag world stage with Messi. This life no balance truly undecided undecided undecided
At least he did; and who knows your name, please.
He won every cup that is worth it in the world...

low lives always trolling...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Patosky4U: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
DDDDDav:

Na true you talk brotherly, and both of them kukuma won their continental cup grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Cute

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Patosky4U: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
ponishah:

At least he did; and who knows your name, please.
He won every cup that is worth it in the world...

low lives always trolling...

Bitter mind full of hatred undecided undecided undecided carry your wahala go one side no be me cause the war going on in ur life

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
GOFRONT:
Despite all the beautiful ladies we have in Nigeria here, Mikel still chose to go Marry Russian lady.....

Is Mikel tryna tell me Naija ladies are not marriagable or What??
Mikel owes you no explanation, he's not trying to tell you anything, you can only tell yourself what you think

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by mightyhaze: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Patosky4U:
I still the wonder that this guy once drag world stage with Messi. This life no balance truly undecided undecided undecided

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Okechinwadike: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
thief, come plug na

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by midform(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
So adorable �
The one in red is very stubborn!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
These kids are growing very fast lovely family.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
GOFRONT:
Despite all the beautiful ladies we have in Nigeria here, Mikel still chose to go Marry Russian lady.....

yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by toluleke(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Decision in life is everything.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by dnawah(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
envoymedia:
Former Nigerian international and ex-Chelsea midfielder, Mikel Obi has shared photos of himself and his twin daughters, Mia and Ava, having a nice time together at the beach, IGBERETV reports.

The former Super Eagles captain captioned the photos on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck5IRrVP0zv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
this guy GINS strong o!! From afar the girls don't look half calf.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Basicend: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
GOFRONT:

What rubbish is this one saying?

If he married all these dirty Naija ladies with their witchraft and entitlement mentality, do you think he will look this healthy, young and happy now at his age? . . .

Nonsense and ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Okechinwadike: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
jimyjames:

Mikel owes you no explanation, he's not trying to tell you anything, you can only tell yourself what you think
you wan Mikel to marry those your ngwo ngwo sisters abi?
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Gerard28: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
DDDDDav:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
princepee:
tongue this girls don grow o.
But why Mikel no wan marry their mother naw?
Abi him dey fear marriage?
This Mikel dey use Igbo sense!
And the guy blood strong die .
Biko Mikel even if you no wan marry abeg give her another Belle two girls are not enough.
You need Male children you still bi Igbo Man ooo

Mikel na bad guy he already has a male child with another babe.
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Okechinwadike:
you wan Mikel to marry those your ngwo ngwo sisters abi?
Read my comment again
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by princepee: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Backpedal:

What kind of moronic talk is this
your father!
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
just look at this animal.. Most of the users on this forum are mentally deranged. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Barims(m): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
I dont belivit, they are too dark
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Man still dey maintain football physique unlike some people grin

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
GOFRONT:

which Nigeria billion daughter do you suggest for obi then ? Or you want him to marry someone who will give him wahala and love him because of his money. Since no Nigeria woman claim obi used and dumb her,it show he don't have serious relationship with Nigeria woman before he made it

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pedophile alert angry

VeryWickedGoat:

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
GOFRONT:

Most nigerian ladies are damaged properties dating or marrying them is another way to die young. A young boy of 21 was stabbed to death by his nigerian girlfriend in the other thread

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by kingyakos: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Dem go soon ripe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits / Tyson Fury Masturbates 7 Times A Day As Part Of Wilder Rematch Preparations / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.