Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) (78100 Views)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia's 6th Birthday / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:11am On Nov 21, 2022
princepee:
tongue this girls don grow o.
But why Mikel no wan marry their mother naw?
Abi him dey fear marriage?
This Mikel dey use Igbo sense!
And the guy blood strong die .
Biko Mikel even if you no wan marry abeg give her another Belle two girls are not enough.
You need Male children you still bi Igbo Man ooo
You know say the babe get money pass Mikel?
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:11am On Nov 21, 2022
envoymedia:
Former Nigerian international and ex-Chelsea midfielder, Mikel Obi has shared photos of himself and his twin daughters, Mia and Ava, having a nice time together at the beach, IGBERETV reports.

The former Super Eagles captain captioned the photos on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck5IRrVP0zv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
E remain small..

And they will enter tiktok
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Offpoint1:
Real man, real men have strong gene.

Weak men birth kids that all turn out looking like their wives.

2 face is a real man.

Girl child are blessings and beauty to behold if they all came out with sense and dignity.
You have lots of problems going on in your head
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Abba114:
he doesnt need dna they look like him
Never said otherwise
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by babajeje123(m): 5:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Tamilore11:
So shall men lust after your very young daughters. May men harvest their fruits at a very young age. May men see ur daughters as sex objects in their tender age. May their puddles satisfy the sexual desires of all your neighbors. Different sizes of dicks will visit their holes while Dey bring shame to u. I decree all dis for ur life n generation
Why this on innocent girls?
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 5:53am On Nov 21, 2022
princepee:
Biko Mikel even if you no wan marry abeg give her another Belle two girls are not enough.
The world population just hits 8 billion people on earth my friend, two kids are enough. There is no point giving birth to too many children in our present world .
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Shutupthere: 6:00am On Nov 21, 2022
Ebubu:
envy won kill meangry
Your belle go burst

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by egunna(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2022
chigoziri2403:
One great blessings is having a happy family
Till you do a DNA TEST
DNA for what again.arent those girls like there father?
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2022
Make dem dey grow up my pikin don see wife...I swear!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by candygist: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Just like burna Boy. I like how Mikel is staying away from Nigeria ladies and celebrities. No stress.
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by highchief1: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
envoymedia:
Former Nigerian international and ex-Chelsea midfielder, Mikel Obi has shared photos of himself and his twin daughters, Mia and Ava, having a nice time together at the beach, IGBERETV reports.

there’s nothing to gush about.female pikin no be pikin.
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2022
Tamilore11:
So shall men lust after your very young daughters. May men harvest their fruits at a very young age. May men see ur daughters as sex objects in their tender age. May their puddles satisfy the sexual desires of all your neighbors. Different sizes of dicks will visit their holes while Dey bring shame to u. I decree all dis for ur life n generation

So how are you protecting his daughters?
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2022
He needs no DNA...carbon copies of him.

Na like this I wan dey carry my daughters/sons.
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by November24(f): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2022
Basicend:
A very underated Chelsea legend. .

Those ladies shouldn't be carried like that anymore. . They have grown in a way. .

Sorry for ur life.
I pray u leave this poverty mind someday

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Bribri: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2022
Fine family. Children and trust they know the father will never let them fall. Till they begin to meet awon okunrin onisekuse. I wish the world could be as trusting as this.
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
He doesn't want to marry that woman, he's tryna avoid shege
SENSE FULL IM HEAD.
MAKE HE MARRY HER WHEN THE KIDS MUST HAVE BEEN UP TO 18
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2022
Bahamas95:
You know say the babe get money pass Mikel?
THATS NT HIS POINT
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Makowonda: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Almost ripe for plucking.
You are a very wicked goat indeed!If you're not a goat how would your mind be drifting to such an area with these mini minors.Haba!
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by udomonday: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2022
GOFRONT:
Despite all the beautiful ladies we have in Nigeria here, Mikel still chose to go Marry Russian lady.....

Is Mikel tryna tell me Naija ladies are not marriagable or What??
I guess you meant to say manageable.
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2022
egunna:
DNA for what again.arent those girls like there father?
I never said anything about their paternity
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by yahoodetector: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2022
GOFRONT:
Despite all the beautiful ladies we have in Nigeria here, Mikel still chose to go Marry Russian lady.....

Is Mikel tryna tell me Naija ladies are not marriagable or What??

Yes! They are not!

Whatever you do as a man, avoid Nigérian wómen.

Check most Nigerian men who married foreigners...they are still together.

But the same can't be said for Nigerian women.

Eg: Kate Henshaw married a foreigner...it ended in divorce.

Uche Jumbo married a foreigner...it ended in divorce.

Korra Obidi married a foreigner...it ended in divorce.

With all what we were hearing about Oyibo men being more better and romantic than Nigerian men, wetin come happen?

Lightning does not strike in a place twice.

We are yet to hear about a Nigerian man having fracas with his oyibo wife here or abroad. For abroad, na still Nigerian women dy cause trouble.

Avoid Nigérian wómen an have peace in your marriage as a man.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2022
Akuruoulo:

THATS NT HIS POINT
Ok, I thought he's referring to the financial benefits women get after a divorce.
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2022
yahoodetector:

Yes! They are not!

Whatever you do as a man, avoid Nigérian wómen.

Check most Nigerian men who married foreigners...they are still together.

But the same can't be said for Nigerian women.

Eg: Kate Henshaw married a foreigner...it ended in divorce.

Uche Jumbo married a foreigner...it ended in divorce.

Korra Obidi married a foreigner...it ended in divorce.

With all what we were hearing about Oyibo men being more better and romantic than Nigerian men, wetin come happen?

Lightning does not strike in a place twice.

We are yet to hear about a Nigerian man having fracas with his oyibo wife here or abroad. For abroad, na still Nigerian women dy cause trouble.

Avoid Nigérian wómen an have peace in your marriage as a man.
These constant bashing on Nigerian women is something else. grin

Una nor wan allow our sisters rest at all. cheesy

Nigerian women una own too much sef, make una change. tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by citu8(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Didn't drag any stage with Messi..nah una dey try set am up for dragging..
Patosky4U:
I still the wonder that this guy once drag world stage with Messi. This life no balance truly undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Johel(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2022
envoymedia:

Mikel is a great guy.
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2022
Ned., .... Seeing the kids

Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2022
Patosky4U:
I still the wonder that this guy once drag world stage with Messi. This life no balance truly undecided undecided undecided
Lol. But you still the DRAG change with Agbero
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2022
Patosky4U:
Since mikel left super eagle as a midfielder who don replace am. Nigeria no get team uptil now
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2022
princepee:
In UK , the hardly get married officially. What the so is having a partner. They will tell you they don't need paper to proof their love
Re: Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2022
Tamilore11:

Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players In Shaku Shaku Pose As They Rock Their Trending Track Kits / Tyson Fury Masturbates 7 Times A Day As Part Of Wilder Rematch Preparations / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.