Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. (5401 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 2:47am On Nov 21, 2022
One of the next generation of great, smart, intelligent, and productive Nigerian leaders.

Apart from helping his father, he's building bridges, accumulating power and influence, goodwill, and forming alliances all over Nigeria.

I truly admire this young man.

Much Love.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 2:55am On Nov 21, 2022
When you are able to leave your own state, go to a faraway state and pull the largest political crowd and event that the locals cannot even pull.

I know you've heard people say they owe Tinubu and they must pay him back, it's exactly because of what his son is doing right now, forming and generating critical alliances, dishing out political credit that people will pay back for years to come.

The son is truly learning the political game from his father.

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 2:57am On Nov 21, 2022
The powerful collaboration between Seyin And Governor Ganduje's son is really groundbreaking.

A powerful political dynasty and colabo is loading before our eyes..

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Abdu81: 3:39am On Nov 21, 2022
Rubbish, tinubu can never win.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by ezegold4we: 3:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Two sons of two most established political criminals in Nija, Kano youths will be the most useless youth's to align with Tinubu and ganduje son's,. It's an insult on the intelligence of Kano youths and the entire youth's in North West region.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by pyyxxaro: 3:45am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
The powerful collaboration between Seyin And Governor Ganduje's son is really groundbreaking.

A powerful political dynasty and colabo is loading before our eyes..

Upcoming Loooters grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Isobug: 3:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Why getting involved in this dirty game called politics. A true parent will not allow his or her child to do that.
It's only greedy mofos will allow that. What are you looking for again if not greediness? Tell me what you still lack in life. Not as if you care for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 3:56am On Nov 21, 2022
Young and powerful..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 3:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Powerful Colabo............

The sky is the limit for these wonderful young men..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Rikze: 4:01am On Nov 21, 2022
All I see is desperation.

The looting no go here oo... Imagine Gandollar son ft. Bullion Van son

Some people are just shamelessly greedy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 4:25am On Nov 21, 2022
This young man did in Lagos and Kano what useless Pandora and other opposition politicians can not do.

This is raw power..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:34am On Nov 21, 2022
unlike other politicians, Seyi physically campaign for his dad awaiting victory, no wonder Tinubu is always proud of him

a Son indeed, God will crown all your efforts Seyi Omo Jagaban

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Lanretoye(m): 4:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Their own children dey abroad dey enjoy the country when another man suffer to develop.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:54am On Nov 21, 2022
Bald headed neegaar is only deceiving himself and your hungry likes.

Let him start from Iragbiji then we will take him serious..

I spit on slaves.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by DadaHammed: 4:55am On Nov 21, 2022
There is no way you can convince me that Seyi tinubu no dey smoke Igboo. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by ShoeWorld2(m): 5:07am On Nov 21, 2022
This hustle no easy but it's worth it and it's also one of the most paying job in Nigeria.
Supporting families of politicians, Next decade same person will come and even support the grandson or granddaughter. I just dey pity some guys wey no dey earn shishi that will fall in line due to tribalism while some are getting paid for their social media support.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by SaiOba: 5:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Yes and he's about to contest the 2023 Presidential election.

Are we Voting for Tinubu OR his son?
You guys are doing more damage to your principal capability.

plaindealer:
Young and powerful..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:12am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
One of the next generation of great, smart, intelligent, and productive Nigerian leaders.

Apart from helping his father, he's building bridges, accumulating power and influence, goodwill, and forming alliances all over Nigeria.

Much Love.
Nice one, more harm to Tinubu's ambition, Lagosians know what they going through in in Tinubu’s family govt they what to move that to federal level, not possible go and mark it, Buhari won election without his son inducing people to rally for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 5:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Seems APC don hand over youth walks and rallies to Seyi and the smart and powerful youths in the party.

His walks are always massive and groundbreaking..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 5:16am On Nov 21, 2022
What a wonderful young man..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:20am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
What a wonderful young man..
They retired APC in your state, they will do that at national level soon

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 5:21am On Nov 21, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Nwaetche(m): 5:26am On Nov 21, 2022
So you have nor transfered your Hero worship from BAT to son Seyi.

You are already building a cult of personality on the Tinubu dynasty. That is how it started with the Kim's family in North Korea.

plaindealer:

Much Love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by zeuss: 5:39am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
Powerful Colabo............

The sky is the limit for these wonderful young men..

Are u saying they will hold office in the stead of their parents? Or is all these expensive mobilisation and photoshoot a circus? Kano crowd is just catching cruise and extracting cash here.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Isobug:

Why getting involved in this dirty game called politics. A true parent will not allow his or her child to do that.
It's only greedy mofos will allow that. What are you looking for again if not greediness? Tell me what you still lack in life. Not as if you care for Nigeria

All the commonsense in your head has been eroded by hatred. If we all take your view then who would deliver Nigeria?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by SpatialKing(m): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2022
Who is contesting Seyi Tinubu or Bola Tinubu
The challenge with being family to politics and campaigns like this are:
1..When Tinubu wins his son will fill entitled and will want to bite major chunk of Nigeria cake
2..Seyi Tinubu is already making promises to his friends, associates and followers that should be fulfilled once his dad wins... Interestingly his Dad is not even aware of some those promises.
3..If Tinubu wins his son will immerse so much power and influence which will make him g power drunk.

The aforementioned breeds corruption in any society

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2022
What a wonderful young man, the can of son I hope and pray for..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Oche211(m): 5:50am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
When you are able to leave your own state, go to a faraway state and pull the largest political crowd and event that the locals cannot even pull.

I know you've heard people say they owe Tinubu and they must pay him back, it's exactly because of what his son is doing right now, forming and generating critical alliances, dishing out political credit that people will pay back for years to come.

The son is truly learning the political game from his father.

Lol... Seyi will cry when his father loses next year February.

Obi/Datti to rescue Nigeria.

Una no even dey shame?
APC took us several decades backwards.
Never again sha APC attain the seat of power in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Tinubuadvocate: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2022
grin see this one who know you .
ezegold4we:
Two sons of two most established political criminals in Nija, Kano youths will be the most useless youth's to align with Tinubu and ganduje son's,. It's an insult on the intelligence of Kano youths and the entire youth's in North West region.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2022
SaiOba:
Yes and he's about to contest the 2023 Presidential election.

Are we Voting for Tinubu OR his son?
You guys are doing more damage to your principal capability.

Perhaps hate is preventing your ability to tell the difference.

If my father is contesting an election I should sit at home watching Netflix and twiddling my thumb instead of being out and about mobilizing for him?

Some of you say the dumbest sh1t possible.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 5:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

Perhaps hate is preventing your ability to tell the difference.

If my father is contesting an election I should sit at home watching Netflix and twiddling my thumb instead of. Wing out and about mobilizing for him?

Some of you say the dummest sh1t possible.

They say the dumbest and the most idiotic thing, but sometimes I just ignore them.

They are the kind of useless and horrible children you don't wish for.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 21, 2022
Abdu81:
Rubbish, tinubu can never win.

Who will win? The cowardly Obi or the Non-domiciled Atiku who should really be running for elections in Dubai rather than Nigeria?

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello, Denies Dumping Tinubu, Says His Support For Tinubu Is Unwavering / 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested / Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.