Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. (5425 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:

They say the dumbest and the most idiotic thing, but sometimes I just ignore them.

They are the kind of useless and horrible children you don't wish for.

Indeed. I don't know what else they'd expect a loving child to be doing other than supporting his father.

God forbid we gain kids who will wake us with kicks and slaps plus will never appreciate parental sacrifice let alone want to give back. .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
The powerful collaboration between Seyin And Governor Ganduje's son is really groundbreaking.

A powerful political dynasty and colabo is loading before our eyes..
No bastard child of Tinubu would be allowed to enslave yorobers.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2022
DadaHammed:
There is no way you can convince me that Seyi tinubu no dey smoke Igboo. grin

You're his drug dealer ba? IPOB tout.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2022
BeardedMeat:
No bastard child of Tinubu would be allowed to enslave yorobers.

You people always taking Panadol for the headache of others. Yorubas have complained of "enslavement" to you?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by DesChyko: 6:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Copy Copy grin

It was just an innocent girl in a Nigerian jersey on a rally with her mom. grin cheesy

They had to kit this girl up so much to replicate

Looters association.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

You people always taking Panadol for the headache of others. Yorubas have complained of "enslavement" to you?
Yes! Majority of them.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Superwave16320: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2022
Your Igbo insult gives me hope na so your unwise Igbo father insult Buhari till he win two terms so continue Tinubu's victory is Divine from God.

ezegold4we:
Two sons of two most established political criminals in Nija, Kano youths will be the most useless youth's to align with Tinubu and ganduje son's,. It's an insult on the intelligence of Kano youths and the entire youth's in North West region.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2022
While some clueless jokers camp on the internet, making noise and constituting a nuisance thinking that they are the only youths in Nigeria..

Bunch of losers..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by michlins(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2022
So if Tinubu and Ganduje are grooming their own kids to take over from them, what becomes of you people the town criers and foot soldiers who collect the bruises and blood

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2022
g

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by ObalendeCMS: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2022
This guys should be very ashamed of their parents, not trying to follow in their fathers’ footsteps. Well, the child of a snake is a ....
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Mandate2023: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2022
Isobug:
Why getting involved in this dirty game called politics. A true parent will not allow his or her child to do that.
It's only greedy mofos will allow that. What are you looking for again if not greediness? Tell me what you still lack in life. Not as if you care for Nigeria

Mumu.....he pain d idiat grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Yes! Majority of them.

Lol. Do Yorubas resemble you people who will be enslaved only to be killing each other rather than fight your real oppressors?

Yorubas do not brag. They act. Now can you remind us those who used their State houses of Assembly to fight Malami to a standstill to birth Amotekun as a Nigerian precedence? Was it your Igbo people who only know to shout Nzogbu Nzogbu up and down?

Who used their State houses of Assembly to ban open grazing? Instead of Malami to face Yorubas he knows have the best lawyers in Nigeria, like Akeredolu etal, he aimed a cheap shot at you Igbos declaring that banning open grazing is like preventing Igbos selling spare parts across Nigeria.

You dumb leaders did jacksh1t about that slur against Igbos. Dem no send una.

VAT fight against FG nko? It was Yorubas and Wike alone from the South.

Which region is most uncompromisingly behind agitation for regional governance, resource control, State policing etal?

Bro, I could go on all day. Suffice to say Yorubas can never be losers however Nigeria shapes out in future.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Mandate2023: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Rikze:
All I see is desperation.

The looting no go here oo... Imagine Gandollar son ft. Bullion Van son

Some people are just shamelessly greedy

Obi son dey abroad like dis dey enjoy Anambra money his father looted into his business......his waiting and will wait forever for his dad to enter aso rock so he can come back home while zombidients ipigs and mumudients are matching up and down inside sun joblessly and still donating for a billionaire contesting only to be flying private jets and helicopters up and down

May u never stop crying........anything tinubu do na desperation but obi visiting terrorists leader Gumi is what?

Na werey some of una just be....no single brain

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Smile4me01(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Madness what is distinct about the pictures he wants to replace his buulaba father for the race or what?
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by ClearFlair: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
One of the next generation of great, smart, intelligent, and productive Nigerian leaders.

Apart from helping his father, he's building bridges, accumulating power and influence, goodwill, and forming alliances all over Nigeria.

I truly admire this young man.

Much Love.

lol...very funny
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by NuruDiddy: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2022
Drug boy.
Rapist
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Rebelutionary: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2022
post=118557175:

Nice one, more harm to Tinubu's ambition, Lagosians know what they going through in in Tinubu’s family govt they what to move that to federal level, not possible go and mark it, Buhari won election without his son inducing people to rally for Buhari
Abegii let ua hear word! You kept running your mouth that this rally wasn't happening and hey it held massively to your shock on a sunday by Tinubu/Ganduje Sons. Here you are giving us another line about damaging Tinubu ambition! How you reason atimes is befuddling!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Rebelutionary: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

Perhaps hate is preventing your ability to tell the difference.

If my father is contesting an election I should sit at home watching Netflix and twiddling my thumb instead of being out and about mobilizing for him?

Some of you say the dumbest sh1t possible.
Sometimes you wonder how this folks reason! When I read that dumb line yesterday from one of them yesterday, I was wondering wetin this one dey talk abeg...na every thread one must comment! The thing is that rally really rattled this fellas!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by dawood5solomon: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2022
So you have nor transfered your Hero worship from BAT to son Seyi.You are already building a cult of personality on the Tinubu dynasty. That is how it started with the Kim's family in North Korea.So you have nor transfered your Hero worship from BAT to son Seyi.You are already building a cult of personality on the Tinubu dynasty. That is how it started with the Kim's family in North Korea....
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Ameoba300: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
Powerful Colabo............

The sky is the limit for these wonderful young men..

What about your own children? What would they become? A 2k beggar like their dad?
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by bdon123(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
One of the next generation of great, smart, intelligent, and productive Nigerian leaders.

Apart from helping his father, he's building bridges, accumulating power and influence, goodwill, and forming alliances all over Nigeria.

I truly admire this young man.

Much Love.
At least wen seyi has more power ,more party for us his niggas lol.That guy like Orgy sha o
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by bdon123(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
The powerful collaboration between Seyin And Governor Ganduje's son is really groundbreaking.

Paid rally
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by bdon123(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
unlike other politicians, Seyi physically campaign for his dad awaiting victory, no wonder Tinubu is always proud of him

a Son indeed, God will crown all your efforts Seyi Omo Jagaban
Yes his next inline to d drug empire.all hail d new Pablo Tinubu
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Gentlesniper(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:

I look at comments like this and I boldly say Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders and hardship they get..it might shock you to know that the above poster fit never see breakfast chop, and here he is praising and hailing a collabo of thieves who stole his destiny while giving him peanut of 30k..

I live in Abuja and in the course of my job, I have been opportuned to be close so some of these politicians and their families, and the kind of lives they live, and I shake my head for the hungry youths who are wallowing in abject poverty and still campaigning for these thieves..

One of the ills of democracy is that if a country is filled with more stupid people, then they tend to elect more stupid leaders.
Nigeria has an extraordinary number of extraordinarily stupid people.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Isobug: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2022
Mandate2023:

Mumu.....he pain d idiat grin grin
Pain ke, Con man
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by wirinet(m): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
unlike other politicians, Seyi physically campaign for his dad awaiting victory, no wonder Tinubu is always proud of him

a Son indeed, God will crown all your efforts Seyi Omo Jagaban

Bola Tinubu is trying to build a Monarchy like the Al-Bashir family of Syria. If Tinubu should dare win the presidency, the Seyi Tinubu will be the next governor of Lagos after Sanwo-Olu.

Then we would have a Tinubu as president of Nigeria, governor of Lagos and Senator representing Lagos Central.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gentlesniper:

I look at comments like this and I boldly say Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders and hardship they get..it might shock you to know that the above poster fit never see breakfast chop, and here he is praising and hailing a collabo of thieves who stole his destiny while giving him peanut of 30k..

I live in Abuja and in the course of my job, I have been opportuned to be close so some of these politicians and their families, and the kind of lives they live, and I shake my head for the hungry youths who are wallowing in abject poverty and still campaigning for these thieves..

One of the ills of democracy is that if a country is filled with more stupid people, then they tend to elect more stupid leaders.
Nigeria has an extraordinary number of extraordinarily stupid people.
please can you help my sister work her NYSC posting to Lagos? She has been posted to far north twice but couldn't make it due to insecurity and we don't have money for flight?

Please do you have anyone that could help out?

Thanks
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Josbreed: 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
I am waiting for the day APC will be sued for using the photo with this little girl for campaign purposes. Ewu lawyers.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
What a wonderful young man..

I'm sure you are older than this Seyi Tinubu you asslick on this thread. The only difference between you and him is just because he was privileged to be the son of a corrupt man who built his empires on the collective wealth of Lagos. Anyways if I were to be Seyi I will do the same thing, being a beneficiary of the system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roadmap To A New Nigeria - And The New Regional Governments / FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge / Tambuwal Should Not Vacate His Seat: He Has The Right To Defect-Prof Itse Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.