Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. (5418 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Seyi Tinubu Governorship Campaign Poster Surfaces - Nigerians React / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Gentlesniper(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
please can you help my sister work her NYSC posting to Lagos? She has been posted to far north twice but couldn't make it due to insecurity and we don't have money for flight?

Please do you have anyone that could help out?

Actually I don't have the power to do such
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gentlesniper:

Actually I don't have the power to do such
Alright, thanks
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by kingmaster2009: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
DadaHammed:
There is no way you can convince me that Seyi tinubu no dey smoke Igboo. grin

Nah your money he dey take smoke am...

What is your business about the personal life of a responsible man ...
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by kingmaster2009: 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu really trusted his son...

And this is the only singular reason I want to marry....to have someone after .....

So, Tinubu, and Atiku can push out their son to campaign for them....let obi push out his son...

I fear l... generally...
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I'm sure you are older than this Seyi Tinubu you asslick on this thread. The only difference between you and him is just because he was privileged to be the son of a corrupt man who built his empires on the collective wealth of Lagos. Anyways if I were to be Seyi I will do the same thing, being a beneficiary of the system.

Typical ignorant, unintelligent, hateful and bitter Pandora ipob rant.

No sense, just the usual senseless and meaningless hateful and bitter rubbish.

Sit at home slaves.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ameoba300:

What about your own children? What would they become? A 2k beggar like their dad?

What's my own children got to do with anything. I come your house to plead that I want my children to be politicians abi wetin?

Spending your time and making hatred and bitterness your future ambition says a lot about your failed and pathetic life.

Sit at home losers dey sharp mouth...wonders shall never end..
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by Ameoba300: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:

What's my own children got to do with anything. I come your house to plead that I want my children to be politicians abi wetin?

Spending your time and making hatred and bitterness your future ambition says a lot about your failed and pathetic life.

Sit at home losers dey sharp mouth...wonders shall never end..

Since you've decided to be foolish. wink Seyi Tinubu used your family's commonwealth to buy several Lamborghinis.....how long will the 30k they gave you last?

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
post=118557175:

Nice one, more harm to Tinubu's ambition, Lagosians know what they going through in in Tinubu’s family govt they what to move that to federal level, not possible go and mark it, Buhari won election without his son inducing people to rally for Buhari

Omo you this guy no dey rest o and I can see you also have no shame.

You’re the same person opening thread and screaming that APC cannot do Kano walk and bla bla bla.

Now Ordinary Seyi Tinubu pulled massive crowd, you’ve started crying again that Seyi shouldn’t have organized for his father. Who should he then organize for? Your own?

Bro, Bola Tinubu is from a dynasty of politicians. His mother Iyaloja was a grassroot mobilizer for Obafemi Awolowo and up till her death she was a hardcore politician who rally women.

Jagaban himself is a political heavyweight. In Nigeria today, no one can boast of the network Jagaban got in politics, it is abinibi and not ability alone.

If Davido can campaign for his uncle and we all applaud him, anyone that try to abuse Seyi for campaigning for his father is a compound hypocrite and the fool of the highest order!

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by LegendHero(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ameoba300:

Since you've decided to be foolish. wink Seyi Tinubu used your family's commonwealth to buy several Lamborghinis.....how long will the 30k they gave you last?

Was he the one that said your dad shouldn’t be able to afford Lamborghini for you abi why the hate?

If my father is Tinubu, if I like I can drive Porsche, how is that your business?

Do you pray you have wealth and your children live in penury like Peter Obi children are currently living? People that don’t have cars at 28+ and yet their father is an acclaimed billionaire.

Majority in Nigeria are sick upstairs because people argue against logic.

Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by AfonjaConehead: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
plaindealer:
One of the next generation of great, smart, intelligent, and productive Nigerian leaders.

Apart from helping his father, he's building bridges, accumulating power and influence, goodwill, and forming alliances all over Nigeria.

I truly admire this young man.

Much Love.
You are so shameless...be there sleeping on top bicycle and worshipping your mate grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by AfonjaConehead: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Some Nigerians and mumuske are 5&6 grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. Seyi Tinubu. by plaindealer: 4:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Ameoba300:

This ipob love me so much that he cares about my family's money and not his own money in his ipob village where his own money is looted to the bone with 1 gallon of kerosene in return.

Thanks for the love, I appreciate it, sit at home slave. grin grin

Fuel Scarcity: We Have 1.8bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock, Says NNPCL / If This Information Is True.....then The Week Will Be Interesting. / Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register.