Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How "Google My Business Profile" Can Help Your Business Growth / Visibility. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How "Google My Business Profile" Can Help Your Business Growth / Visibility. (219 Views)

Google To Shutdown Google My Business Website Platform. / This Is How GOOGLE Makes Money (revealed) / 11 Tested Marketing Strategies For Outstanding Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How "Google My Business Profile" Can Help Your Business Growth / Visibility. by Pauloaffiliate(m): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2022
How often do you open Google and search for nearby restaurants, hospitals, churches, hangouts, dispatch, or when you type a destination into the Bolt/Uber app. and the location you want to visit appears?

Because that business, location, or brand is listed and registered on Google, this is achievable!

Google records about 8.5 billion searches daily, and this is the more reason why your business/services should be on Google.

Many business owners are unaware of this or are unaware of the advantages of registering their firms with Google.

The following are the several benefits:

▪︎ You have a chance to gain Global Recognition.

▪︎ You will be able to display your products, goods and services on Google

▪︎ Anyone, from anywhere, may look up your company on Google and see and recognise what you do.

▪︎ Increased Audience and Reach

▪︎ Imagine the number of people who will come across your business/services while they are looking for something connected to what you do.

▪︎You also get a page website for your business/services free.

▪︎ Your business location is placed on Google map, for easy access by customers and prospects.

Amazing, right?

You can quickly communicate with your customers and ask them to leave favorable ratings or feedback.

As a Business Owner, setting up your business on Google/having a GMB Profile is about the easiest ways people can find a business like yours on Google search and Google maps.

Hope you got Value!

PS: I can help your register your business on Google I usually charge 5,000 naira but for today till tomorrow 12pm I will do it for 3,000 for nairaland users. If it is something you will like to do send me a DM � on WhatsApp
https:///j5srwh

Re: How "Google My Business Profile" Can Help Your Business Growth / Visibility. by jaiyeola007: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Sent you a message

(1) (Reply)

5 Passive Income Businesses That Can Make You 50-500k Monthly Online / How To Become An Investor By Saving / Please I Need Experience In Concrete Stamp Mat Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.