Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment (21316 Views)

Army Recruitment: Concerns As South East Fails To Fill Quota / CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs / Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, NEITI Recruitment 2018 | (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by mrvitalis(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Levels1:

Most educated in which country?

I guess you are not referring to Nigeria but Biafra.

As the most educated region gieg to Southwest.
Lmfao that's was before not anymore
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by mrvitalis(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
kamalbob:

Your write up is full of fallacies.. The heads of the agencies might be northerners but more than 80% of their subordinates are from south, go and verify. And did you say East is the most educated region? Lol I'm from North, but everyone knows Southwest is the most educated region in Nigeria. So get your facts right before you open your mouth anyhow abeg
Lmfao go check nysc participants per state ...
Or check admission per state come back and tell me the most educated region

It's south east then south south before south west ...stop listening to old propaganda

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by HilcomTech(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

How man AIG does the south east have ?
How many security chiefs does the south east have

This is just a two I can name 100

IPOB reasoning..

There are 4 service chiefs in Niger and south got 2 yet you are shouting marginalisation

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by HilcomTech(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
LordLugard1:
I AM NOT FROM SOUTH EAST BUT IN TERMS OF NATIONAL RECRUITMENT QUOTERS SOUTH EAST IS THE MOST CHEATED.

EVERY RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA IS DONE BY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND STATE.
SOME ZONE HAVE 7 STATES
SOUTH EAST HAVE 5
IN TERMS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT SOME STATE HAVE UP TO 44 LGA
WHICH STATE IN SOUTH EAST HAVE UP TO 30

Must you lie just to prove fake stories.

The south has more people employed by government.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by mrvitalis(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
HilcomTech:

IPOB reasoning..

There are 4 service chiefs in Niger and south got 2 yet you are shouting marginalisation
Bros I said security chiefs ...police to nscdc to customs to immigration to even prisons , DSS , Nia, ...there are over 15 security chiefs name one from South east
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Cromagnon: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
sonature1:
Who NEITI help? People are complaining about sensitive and juicy positions in government like security, finance, ports, and oil/gas that are firmly in the hands of Northerners and these ones are talking about one yeye agency.
this is how ppl thought those govt jobs were yeye jobs, now eye din clear and you still want to repeat same mistake
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Cromagnon: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
MasterJayJay:
They have started practising what Buhari taught them. Nepotism!! See how they are employing their relatives.

I created a thread "Buhari Appoints His Wife's Brother As MD Of NSPMC".
https://www.nairaland.com/7311270/buhari-appoints-wifes-brother-md

It didn't make front-page. No reactions from social media users.

Nepotism from Top to bottom.
ibo ppl have always been nepotist

That's why no one trust them since nzeogwu murdered other tribrs

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by sonature1: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cromagnon:
this is how ppl thought those govt jobs were yeye jobs, now eye din clear and you still want to repeat same mistake

Government jobs don't make sense.

People just go for them because they are secure, they give people the opportunity to steal public funds and they are very flexible (you can decide not to come to work for days and still get paid).
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Cromagnon: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrvitalis:
70 people that say 30 people max would be from South east boom it made news

But northerners employ 100s to their agencies and it won't even make news

There was a time for years ...south east a whole zone arguably the most educated zone in Nigeria had no AIG of police ...I mean for over 4 years ...out of the over 20 AIG none came from South east

Not even one news agency carried it
where are the hundreds north employs
They trade quantity for quality and only appoint the top guys

1 Like

Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Cromagnon: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol. Because e don dey suit you now, that's why ur trying to justify abi!

There has never been any evidence to indicate or prove northerners enjoy any advantage in recruitments/slots.. Only propaganda and jargon!![quote author=sonature1 post=118558445]Who NEITI help? People are complaining about sensitive and juicy positions in government like security, finance, ports, and oil/gas that are firmly in the hands of Northerners and these ones are talking about one yeye agency.
chief
They're stacked at the top of strategic agencies and ministries(money and power) make we no lie
That's fact not propaganda
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by abikason(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jogs1900:

Why not let's look at it this way...In terms of land mass,the south east is almost same size as Kaduna state(meaning Kaduna state should be further divided)...In terms of population,the population of entire south east is almost equal to that of Kano state..in Every population indices,south east comes last ..To me,it's the south east region that is benefitting most from the federal government compared to other regions.

most of what you said is absolutely incorrect
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Jogs1900: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
abikason:

most of what you said is absolutely incorrect
Tell me the ones that are incorrect.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by faithfull18(f): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Elemosho478:
I'm not even surprise, same thing they practiced during GEJ Regime that made Yoruba to neglect GEJ when he was contesting for second term. I am 100% sure if Obi become president he will govern in a way that will never allow any Igbo man to become the president of this country again.
This isn't true, GEJ favoured the North more in every way esp. recruitments.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by ATLIEN2027: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Just see how the brainless IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkeys are defending this man, this is the same way they will be defending that pandora pathological liar Obi should he ever become president.
They never take responsibility for anything, it's always someone else fault.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by membranus: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Iykoto86:
I trully dont know why we are hated so much in this country.they are always in a hurry to hate us but will always turn blind eyes to the atrocities being commited buy the fulanis and the agberos in lagos.even the ijaw man that we surported one of their own with all we have,hate us.We move regardless.

Eeyah, sorry o. It is well.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by tyinfinity: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
If obi Pandora peter becomes the OSU president nepotism will be an order of the day
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Levels1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmfao that's was before not anymore

Southwest has always been at the front when we are talking about education wise and that's just the honest truth.

You can be comparing south east with the Northern state but pls stop doing that with Southwest it's pure insult and disrespectful.

Thanks
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by mrvitalis(m): 4:40am On Nov 22, 2022
Levels1:

Southwest has always been at the front when we are talking about education wise and that's just the honest truth.

You can be comparing south east with the Northern state but pls stop doing that with Southwest it's pure insult and disrespectful.

Thanks
Which start are you using ? ...number of admission ? Or number of graduates per year ?

South east took over from South west over 25 years ago in the 1990s ..Infact south South have also over taken south west
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Poleski: 5:27am On Nov 22, 2022
If you're a northerner and complaining here about this, you should shut up!!!!!!!

No zone is more nepotic than you people! Buhari filled all the juicy posts with incompetent northerners. That's why the country is now a total mess. And you folks are complaining about a mere agency.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by NEZON(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Southeast have more graduate,every home in southeast love to attain higher certificate after ssce,either through uni,poly,college the difference btw southwest is that every home Who value education must support and push their own to reach to the level of Professor,Dr,etc they never settle for less they must attain the highest certificate and their family will have a strong voice and respected and among those counted as educated home.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by bobntu: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Take the searchlight a step further by scrutinizing ALL parastatals of the fed govt.
A situation where staff of fed character commission and OHCSF connive with CEOs to do back door recruitment will take the country no where.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Levels1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

Which start are you using ? ...number of admission ? Or number of graduates per year ?

South east took over from South west over 25 years ago in the 1990s ..Infact south South have also over taken south west

In the first place can I know your Age?
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by mrvitalis(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Levels1:

In the first place can I know your Age?
Does that matter ?
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Levels1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
mrvitalis:

Does that matter ?

YES bro as I need to know your Age cos I'm suprise hearing such words from you. Comparing Southwest with Southeast is absurd and you need to apologise for such words
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by mrvitalis(m): 4:17am On Nov 23, 2022
Levels1:

YES bro as I need to know your Age cos I'm suprise hearing such words from you. Comparing Southwest with Southeast is absurd and you need to apologise for such words
Lol do you have an stats to back it up ? Or just proganda without basis ?

There are more Igbos than Yorubas in northern universities ,in South south universities
You have more Igbos in South west universities than you have Yorubas in South east universities

Igbos have more jamb writers
More admission in the past 20 plus years and the gap is not close

Do u have any stat abeg bring am out
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Levels1(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol do you have an stats to back it up ? Or just proganda without basis ?

There are more Igbos than Yorubas in northern universities ,in South south universities
You have more Igbos in South west universities than you have Yorubas in South east universities

Igbos have more jamb writers
More admission in the past 20 plus years and the gap is not close

Do u have any stat abeg bring am out

At this juncture

I think the best I can do is to ignore you as I can see that you are certainly not ready to learn.

When you mentioned IGBOS or the Southeast I beginning to wonder what there population is in totality, the minorities for that matter.

Like I said, I winwo be responding to your comments and futhfur.

Thanks bro.
Re: South-East Gets Lion‘s Share Of NEITI's Recruitment by Cromagnon: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2022
sonature1:

Government jobs don't make sense.

People just go for them because they are secure, they give people the opportunity to steal public funds and they are very flexible (you can decide not to come to work for days and still get paid).
So what's your point?
They should leave only one tribe to be secure and steal the funds and be flexible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For Nigeria Bottling Company Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Anoh Gas Recruitment / Procter & Gamble (P&G) Current Vacancies - April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.